TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bobby Cox is God

The One and Only RAW THREAD

I don't care what you say. I still think Lita is good looking.

I totally agree with you man, I find her hotter than half the divas, actually most of the divas.

Damn it, why did that Lita crap have to come back now?!! I wanted to see that double chair move. It was probably going to be a Molly-Go-Round on the chair. That would have been nice. But freakin' Lita has to come back and ruin the whole thing. Damn it.

Guest Polish_Rifle

Alright, I guess I really have to watch Raw tonight. Only a little over an hour of Kerry Collins fucking up before Lita and Raw. :)

Guest Adrian 3:16
Well, I agree that this feud should NOT have been booked at all, but since it was, how would you have booked this setup to not make either man look too strong? This week, Shane got the fluke attacks and cheated with the ballshots and weapons to knock Kane down. At the PPV, Kane will give Shane some absoludicrous stuntman bump off something really tall to win. There's a PPV highlight and an 'example of Kane's monstrosity' that they can overuse in video packages. Shane, being Shane, loses no heat from this.

If you booked Kane to pound Shane into the ground every week, there would be no heat for this match. With this booking, at least there will be some.

The part I bolded is all that really needed to be said.