TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Yoko Ono To Be Naked

PARIS - Lots of things have been done in the name of world peace. Here's one that hasn't been tried in nearly 40 years.

Yoko Ono (news) will invite an audience today in Paris to cut off her clothing with scissors in the name of world peace. The "Cut Piece" performance repeats a legendary show she did in 1964, well before she met and married late Beatles' star John Lennon (news).

The 70-year-old Ono will stand on stage alone and ask each member of the audience to silently cut a piece of her clothing and "send it to the one you love."

Ono says the events since Nine-Eleven have made her feel "terribly vulnerable." She says the performance is her hope for world peace.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Why am I getting visuals of former Nintendo of Japan president (or whatever he was) Hiroshi Yamauchi naked at the same time? Oh yeah. They're virtually the same, except Ono is more trollish and creepy than Yamauchi the Squaresoft-hating old goat naked and that's unexpected.

Thankfully, some sort of recurring gangrenous infection or falling-off-bridge nightmare will crowd this one out until I forget I read this and have the nightmare anyway.

Guest BDC

*throws concussion grenade at feet to blind self*

GAAAAH~!

At least it doesn't burn quite as bad.

I'm going to rent a stage and welcome hot, STD-free women to have sex with me on it for world peace. If I get ONE woman to agree...my job is done.

Not really sure how this will help world peace..but I'll be getting some!

So.....where are the pics ? I can't be deprived of the sexiness of a 70-year-old woman getting her clothes cut off. :headbang:

......god, what the hell was Yoko thinking ? :throwup: