TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Triple H's hat

Guest Choken One

He's refering to the biker hat...just go to any standard Biker Store...Not sure what it's called though...

Guest BAR

Ah yes, the Harley Davidson style one. I remember that ringside security guard fellow wore one aswell. Good stuff.

Guest Razor Roman

I have one. I bought it at Wilson's leather.

It doesn't have any bike logo's on it though. I also bought it back in 1996 when I Was a senior in HS.. so the may not carry them at Wilson's anymore.

I liked it so much though, that the Razor Roman CAW in No Mercy wears one. (Also a Hawiian shirt, another "trademark" clothing item of mine)

Heh, I actually know the girl that acquired the hats for HHH, Taker, and the security guy. Small world.

People, his name is Jim Dodson. Not "the secruity guy".

C'Mon!

:)

Guest Choken One
Wearing hats backwards is so 1998.

I'm fashion violator...

I can't NOT wear a hat backwards...

besides, rock a Black Cincy BCat hat with my HHH2000 beard...is great but if I had the Kangol hat...i'd rock it more...I just need to add 150 pounds of muscle and syringe myself with tainted roids to get the FULL EFFECT.

I'd fuck my bosses daughter but that's my sister...

I know this is in someone's sig, this is an even bigger emergency, I must have this hat Richards has! Where the heck can I find it? Nobody seems to sell anything like it...

steven.jpg

The reason you can't find that hat anywhere is that the last time it was "hip" was when LL Cool J wore it in the 1980s.