TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The One and Only WWE Unforgiven 2003 Thread

I'm going to laugh so hard if Triple H still wins.

You're not the only one. It's almost a guilty pleasure of mine for Triple H to win or screw someone over. Just to see the reaction on this board the next day.

In the World Title match, a DQ means the title can change hands. So Orton or Flair, or Batista can not interfere on behalf of HHH. BUT, they could interfere against Triple H. Goldberg would lose, and would be gone forever. I know this won't happen, but just saying................

Also, I am predicting that Michaels/Orton will be a good match. *** - ***3/4.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

You're not the only one. It's almost a guilty pleasure of mine for Triple H to win or screw someone over. Just to see the reaction on this board the next day.

Id prefer him to completely expose Bill as a shoddy worker who cant work, ala Steiner, just for shits and giggles

Guest Coffey
annyone that pays monney to see this is a looser ( in the sens of defenetly not getting over )

That was the worst sentence that I have ever had to translate from stupid-to-english. Thank you for that. The irony of you trying to call someone a loser because they want to watch a PPV is too vast to grasp.

Id prefer him to completely expose Bill as a shoddy worker who cant work, ala Steiner, just for shits and giggles

I'd like to see Goldberg get pissed about it and kick Triple H's head off. These two really don't like each other so it should be fun to watch how stiff this match gets.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

People telling other people on a message board, they are "loosers" for ordering PPV's, are the REAL losers.

\I think Unforgiven has a few good matches. Obviously the hype was not brought together enough for people to care but I have faith tha tonight will be a good nite. I think there have been worse shows.

Edited by slimm44

On the subject of exposing wrestlers, tonight you can watch Randy Orton been exposed as completely not ready for the ME, which wont stop WWE.

In the World Title match, a DQ means the title can change hands. So Orton or Flair, or Batista can not interfere on behalf of HHH. BUT, they could interfere against Triple H. Goldberg would lose, and would be gone forever. I know this won't happen, but just saying................

Also, I am predicting that Michaels/Orton will be a good match. *** - ***3/4.

There you have it: a returning Batista hits HHH with a chair to DQ Goldberg, then on Raw HHH says "it was a swerve all along, I'm a genius-uh" and then Austin reinstates Goldberg so nothing really changes.

I also predict *** - ***3/4, but in the sense of an equation and not a range, thus equalling -1/4* for the match.

Goldberg vs. Kane clearly is the money match to go for. But I would suspect that the WWE would let Goldberg get in a few defenses first and let Kane continue his reign of destruction until either (a)they cross paths naturally or (b)someone pleads Goldberg to take down Kane or ( c )Kane challenges Goldberg. Now, they could save that for Survivor Series or Armageddon (or both). The X-factor is HHH and whether or not he'll want Goldberg to have a successful title reign - because if Goldie is successful, HHH ain't gettin that belt back for a long while. (Of course, that is unless he goes to Smackdown, becomes a face and saves Steph and beats Brock for the title... which we all know would be just... heh... just ridiculous!

Orton vs. Michaels will be horrible. All Orton can do is bump, and Michaels has piss-poor offense.

Guest Choken One

It's scary how logical in some cases the HHH returns as Stephanie's knight Shining Armor is...

Guest Choken One
Goldberg vs. Kane clearly is the money match to go for. But I would suspect that the WWE would let Goldberg get in a few defenses first and let Kane continue his reign of destruction until either (a)they cross paths naturally or (b)someone pleads Goldberg to take down Kane or ( c )Kane challenges Goldberg. Now, they could save that for Survivor Series or Armageddon (or both). The X-factor is HHH and whether or not he'll want Goldberg to have a successful title reign - because if Goldie is successful, HHH ain't gettin that belt back for a long while. (Of course, that is unless he goes to Smackdown, becomes a face and saves Steph and beats Brock for the title... which we all know would be just... heh... just ridiculous!

Orton vs. Michaels will be horrible. All Orton can do is bump, and Michaels has piss-poor offense.

Yeah but I always get a kick outta shawn bumping for the sake of bumping...

He's not bumping for the sake of bumpo, he's bumping for a kid who doesnt deserve his spot

But Ortons offense sucks too. I mean, I enjoy it cause it's 2000 Powerplant Offense, but they have the legitimacy of a 3 legged donkey. It's going to be a weak-ass match with the majority of the bumping coming off of punches and a variety of cross-bodys.

Didnt Orton, at one point in his career, do an insane Whellbarrow German Suplex as a finish, and does a decent version of the Overdrive as it is

I'm really am hoping Orton will get through, though yeah it's a big mistake by wwe if they keep shoving him down people's throats.

As for HHH's face turn, it won't last long, if it happens at all, since he's a MUCH better heel than a face and he's lost ALL of the face heet he had after his return from his quad injury. I really doubt even the so called "marks" (a term I hate, since I don't believe having a computer makes one anymore than an armchair booker) will get behind a face HHH for long, so whether he wins or loses the belt, he'll toy with facehood if he needs to reclaim the title, but shortly after he does, he'll turn heel again.

To my knowledge Orton has only had 2 finishers in WWE, The O-Zone (Overdrive) and The RKO.

2 Cross Body's

5 Dropkicks

2 Superkicks (Orton uses it)

7 Hip Tosses

4 Arm Drags

Oh, and a partridge in a pear tree.........

Guest The Real Nosferatu

10 Dropkicks

7 Arm Drags

4 Kip Ups

2 Run Ins

2 missed super kicks

2 super kicks.

Guest hhheld_down

i hope ol HHH wins the title match tonight cause i made a bet with my friend he would... if he looses Im out 5 bucks... and hes gonna lose of all frickin nights

i hope ol HHH wins the title match tonight cause i made a bet with my friend he would... if he looses Im out 5 bucks... and hes gonna lose of all frickin nights

Since Goldberg has awhile on his contract and HHH is about to go on his honeymoon I doubt HHH is winning.