TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The One and Only WWE Unforgiven 2003 Thread

Flair put Ortons foot on the rope... Restart... Flair gave Orton Brass Knucks... Orton wins.

I really miss Regal right now. Earlier I was thinking about early 2001 when Regal was really getting pushed. I was enjoying his work so much during that time, it makes me sad to think about it now :(

Guest wrestlingbs

The brass knucks was terrible finish when Regal was using it 100 times a week in early 2002. Whoever booked this shit should lose his heavyweight title. Sounds like a promising match booked terribly.

Hopefully Suckbag leaves everyone so unimpressed that the push is killed on the spot.

I think he looked atleast as good as Rock & HHH when they were at this point so I doubt it. He didn't fuck up, pretty solid match.

The only time I liked Regal was when he wasn't wrestling. I never liked his style.

I don't know why, but I loved Austin vs Regal in early 2001. I also loved Test squashing Regal. Then I didn't care much for Regal vs Jericho, but I loved his backstage work the rest of the year. Regal didn't stop impressing me until his feud with Edge. The rest is meh.

Guest wrestlingbs

You know, the WWE should learn from TNA that it really doesn't help a legend-killer's staus if he doesn't actually beat the legends.

I meant that she looked normal for Lita...

Lita will always have a special place in my heart simply because I was such a mark for her back when I was a freshman in high school.

Guest neodragonsan

looked like she almost fell trying it, one of her arms went down to catch herself in case she tried

Guest Anglesault
Hopefully Suckbag leaves everyone so unimpressed that the push is killed on the spot.

I think he looked atleast as good as Rock & HHH when they were at this point so I doubt it. He didn't fuck up, pretty solid match.

He looks like Rock did at Wrestlemania XIV?

Damn.

Dramatic improvement in the last week, no?

Seriously, if this were 1998, Anglesault would be calling Nation Rock "suckbag."

A year and a half in, Rock was MUCH more over than Orton now and even his matches (not all that great) werew MUCH better than Orton's now.

Guest wrestlingbs

Well, I guess I was wrong to give Lita the benefit of the doubt in the predictions thread.

Guest Choken One
How do you botch a kip up?

pretty easy to do...Brock did it in the cage match...It's pretty much what you say was a Unpretty kip up like she might have went to kip up but didn't "POP" enough and fell...

looked like she almost fell trying it, one of her arms went down to catch herself in case she tried

Ah, that's sad. Seriously, I see the stunt guys on Power Rangers doing kip-ups in uncomfortable rubber monster suits. It's not like we're talking wrestling moves or anything here.

Good going, Ms. Athletic. *slow claps*