TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The One and Only WWE Unforgiven 2003 Thread

Guest Anglesault
Lita's mouth is busted open! Not often you see blood in a women's match.

Ivory vs. Lita, Armeggedon 2000. Ivory's boot ripped a gash in Lita's eyebrow.

Ah yes, that's right. For some reason I thought the match happened at Survivor Series.

It did.

Lita and the Hardyz fought Radicalz at Armageddon 00, Ivory fought Trish and Molly.

Meh... I don't really remember. I always confuse matches when thinking about the last three PPVs of 2000. I bet the Lita/Hardys vs Trish/T&A match actually happened at No Mercy or Unforgiven.

Fully Loaded in July.

The Trish/T and A nonmatch vs. Lita and the APA was at No Mercy.

Shane is killing Kane right now. Kane better give him a huge receipt for getting owned like this

I can remember a day where the only offense Shane would ever get against Kane would be a chair shot from behind. I'm thinking of 2000 again... damn, 2000 was a great year to be a wrestling fan...

Guest wrestlingbs

No shirt for Kane?

Shane making Kane his burnt bitch?

I don't know which is worse.

Ah yes, that's right. For some reason I thought the match happened at Survivor Series.

It did.

Lita and the Hardyz fought Radicalz at Armageddon 00, Ivory fought Trish and Molly.

Meh... I don't really remember. I always confuse matches when thinking about the last three PPVs of 2000. I bet the Lita/Hardys vs Trish/T&A match actually happened at No Mercy or Unforgiven.

Fully Loaded in July.

The A T &T nonmatch vs. Lita and the APA was at No Mercy.

Somewhere in there, Molly, Crash, and Steve Blackman also had a match against Test, Albert, and Trish as well.

I can see Shane winning this ala his LMS match against big show, with RVD playing the role of Test

It did.

Fully Loaded in July.

The A T &T nonmatch vs. Lita and the APA was at No Mercy.

Somewhere in there, Molly, Crash, and Steve Blackman also had a match against Test, Albert, and Trish as well.

That would be Survivor Series 2000, I always wondered why they just didn't go with all 3 Hollies vs. T/A/Trish.

Guest neodragonsan

Hmm, Kane kicks RVD's ass, and then Shane is kicking Kane's ass pretty bad...

McMahonamania running wild yet again

Hmm, announcers bringing up that they are close to the action...Foreshadowing anyone?

WWE Rule #25654: Shane can ALWAYS make a contest with a main-eventer competitive when it's a hardcore rules gimmick match because he can cheat to take advantage. In a regular match, though, he's dead.

Guest neodragonsan

Wow, Shane the Lawndart...

Kane threw the Spanish Announce Table down, but missed shane