TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

Raw rating

Guest Coffey

See, the thing with Bret Hart's "Five Moves of Doom" was that they all, for the most part, made sense.

Bret Hart finished with the Sharpshooter which targeted the legs, and most specifically, the back.

Pendulum Back Breaker = working the back.

Russian Leg Sweep = working the back.

Snap Suplex = working the back.

Throw in some leg leg work and possible a steel post Figurefour leglock, and you have a lot of psychology.

Now, take a look at someone like RVD. What do the random kicks accomplish? Sure, the Rolling Thunder and corner Shoulder Thrusts make sense, but that's about it.

Guest Coffey
What was it that Bill Parcells said at a press conference a few weeks ago "Potential means nothing, I want to see results"

That's a great quote. You should sig. that.

What was it that Bill Parcells said at a press conference a few weeks ago "Potential means nothing, I want to see results"

That's a great quote. You should sig. that.

I call dibs on it! :P

Trish and the rest of the women are about the only workers left on RAW who actually seems to care. Maybe they should move the rest of the guys into the women's division and away from Triple-H and Goldberg?

I would mark the fuck out to unprecedented levels if Trish pinned HHH.

As a matter of fact, if I ran WWE, that would be my reward to HHH for that hilarious microphone shoot comment.

As would I. Trish Stratus has more of my respect than most of the Raw roster at this point (and she'd probably be a more credible World Champion than Goldberg).

Trish and the rest of the women are about the only workers left on RAW who actually seems to care. Maybe they should move the rest of the guys into the women's division and away from Triple-H and Goldberg?

As a matter of fact, if I ran WWE, that would be my reward to HHH for that hilarious microphone shoot comment.

Didn't they already do that, or vice versa, when they were in the "69" position during the Trish-Steph stuff?

Didn't they already do that, or vice versa, when they were in the "69" position during the Trish-Steph stuff?

Really? Whoa. I wonder if HHH ever got his win back...

I was thinking of that, but no. Trish and Trips were on the same team, so HHH didn't actualy lose to her. They'd already lost a mixed tag to Rocky and somebody else before they ended up that way.

Guest Trivia247

im glad gail is making some good improvements and quick too... It took Trish a year plus to stop looking like a damsel in distress and could be dropped by a single move.

Gail at least had some indi experience and needed to shake the rust off her...

Guest Goodear

You know what I like most about the ladies? They tell their story in the ring about 95% of the time with like a twenty second promo every RAW. It's refreshing after all the GABGABGABGABGABGABGAB that the rest of the show does. No more Hi-Lite Reel makes Mark a happy boy.

I can't get into the women's division because of the booking. All the heels basically just rotate between being jobbers and unstoppable champions every 3-6 months, while Trish stays as the top face. Lita might remedy half of that problem, but it's still not enough for me to tune in. The only women's feud that could interest me right now would be Jazz vs. Lita, because Jazz has yet to be jobbed out, and it's not a feud we've already seen 100 times over.

Guest Anglesault
Why the hell is Victoria being left out of this mess and relegated for the most part to Heat? She would fit right in perfectly with women right now.

I think Vicky should join the forces of EVIL~! that are Molly and Gail, only for Trish and Lita to be saved by the least likely heroine

Jazz.

I am a women's wrestling mark. And I too was really impressed last night.

Since there going the tag route right now, why not at Victoria and Jazz to the mix. Or have two, YES TWO, feuds going at once.

They need a new face...the women's division is at it's peak right now.

We haven't seen

Lita Vs Molly

Jazz Vs Molly

Victoria Vs Molly

Gail Kim Vs Molly

Lita Vs Jazz

Lita Vs Victoria

Lita Vs Gail Kim

Lita Vs Trish?

Jazz Vs Gail Kim

Jazz Vs Victoria

Victoria Vs Gail Kim

Anything to get Trish out of the mix for a moment. She'll always be the big face in the women's division.

Guest Anglesault
Why the hell is Victoria being left out of this mess and relegated for the most part to Heat? She would fit right in perfectly with women right now.

I think Vicky should join the forces of EVIL~! that are Molly and Gail, only for Trish and Lita to be saved by the least likely heroine

Jazz.

Guest Polish_Rifle

I wonder if Jackie and Ivory have to attend every Raw taping. If so, they would have to pay for their hotels, rental cars, etc...without ever being used or paid for the show.

Guest Anglesault
I wonder if Jackie and Ivory have to attend every Raw taping. If so, they would have to pay for their hotels, rental cars, etc...without ever being used or paid for the show.

I'm fairly certain that at least Ivory, when not actually fighting, is given things to do backstage behind the scenes.

Guest Anglesault
What happened to Ivory's push anyway? I was enjoying it :angry:

As was I. Ivory rocks, and looks awesome especially for 40 year old.

I suspect she was gonna face Jazz at Badd Blood and go on from there, but hey, they had to have a Redneck Triathalon.

I hate to say it, but for someone who's been out for over a year Lita looked really good in the ring last night.  The ground style is much better for her.

Oh, for sure. Her moonsault is slop city. She needs to stay as far away from hurricanranas, headscissor takeovers and moonsaults as she can. Not just for her safety either. She can use powerbombs and neckbreakers all day, but don't let her fly.

I'm all for Lita staying on the ground and not doing sloppy high risk moves, but she should not do powerbombs. She almost dropped poor Gail on her head at Unforgiven. And Gail is probably just over 100 pounds.

Guest RollingSambos

Why does Lita always look like she's about to fall over? She's always off-balance. I hate her body language.

I hate to say it, but for someone who's been out for over a year Lita looked really good in the ring last night.  The ground style is much better for her.

Oh, for sure. Her moonsault is slop city. She needs to stay as far away from hurricanranas, headscissor takeovers and moonsaults as she can. Not just for her safety either. She can use powerbombs and neckbreakers all day, but don't let her fly.

I'm all for Lita staying on the ground and not doing sloppy high risk moves, but she should not do powerbombs. She almost dropped poor Gail on her head at Unforgiven. And Gail is probably just over 100 pounds.

I haven't seen Unforgive, but that's a HEAVILY co-op move. Gail could have messed it up herself.

I don't think so...it was when Gail was in the air. They got up fine, but Lita almost lost her grip.

Okay, that's pretty bad then. However, I think she'll probably keep using it and try to be more careful. They seem intent on establishing it as one of her new signature moves.

Although are the hotpants really necessary?