TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HVilleThugg

The Official SWF Genesis Word Count Thread

I'm not just gonna let you all disappear to write your matches all weekend...oh no. Where are you? How many words you written so far? How does your match look?

I'm currently at 3,700 words, and it looks real good so far. But, I have to go to work in a few hours, so I might be cutting it close tomorrow, but I should get finished.

Da "I can't write for 4 hours straight, so I need breaks...gimme somethign to read" H

Due to visits from both Newcastle in the North of England (from my kid bro) and the first visit of a freind from down south for FIVE YEARS, I have written diddly squat so far. I'm sessioning BIG STYLE on sunday, so it's either going to flow like fine wine, or suck like a fine hoover.

Now WHY would the craziest party week of my year coincide with the biggest SWF PPV of the year? Because as you know I have the worst writing luck in the whole world ever.

I'll be sure to post my match on the losers thread for all my fan though.

6,057 now as I head off to work!! Hopefully I can continue writing when I get back around midnight...but it all depends on how tired I am.

Da "hopes he doesn't no show genesis" H

About 5.5, which I wrote 4.5K of in one night about two nights ago... last night I had to party, but I think a near-all-nighter tonight and a small extension tomorrow will be more than enough time to get the amount of wordage that I want. At first I was going for an all-out epic with this match, but now I feel that it's really not too necessary, and would actually be better as just a semi-epic match.

Guest Fire and Knives

6,000 so far - that's all wrestling, too. No finish, no intros.

Edwin = broken.

K.

Well, I wake up this morning with 6,421 words...I really should have written when I came back from work...by golly, I just wanted to play Madden.

If all goes well, I'll finish my match before the Redskins game, and I'll write the awards show and post that some time between 7 and 8.

Da "when was the last time things went according to schedule" H

The King of Nightmares is teh tired.

9,158 words and counting. I wrote another 2500 last night before I went to bed at 11.

I'm 100% certain I will have this finished today, though. But I've still got some of the bigger parts to write.

(insert obligatory Ash smiley here)

Guest Evolution

No words yet, but I'm not too concerned, since my match won't be holding much weight, and I assure you that I will be showing.

Guest Insanityman

....4-flipping-k. I'm screwed... heh, see, I figured after writer's block that some skating and partying would be nice. It ended up lasting through-out the night 'til I crashed at a friends.

I will turn a match in, I will have bloody stubs for fingers. (Y)!

Whew...just under 10,000 words...but I still have my pre-ending spot to do, and then the ending...but the Skins come on in an hour. I'm fucked.

Oh...Z...when you get a chance, hit me on AIM cause I'll need your help with the Awards show.

Da "knew this would happen" H

Writing at 1K words an hour and done with my finish. Now the other half of the body.

And that's all I'm gonna say right now :ph34r:.

Edited by Powerplay

Guest Suicide King

Well, I threatened to skin him and line my car with new all-Craven leather seat covers if we lost. ;)