TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

I am happy with this game, for one simple reason. Sure, the Marlins are down, but at this point it looks like Prior is going to be anything but untouchable. 2 runners for the Marlins in each of the first two innings...maybe he'll settle in, but maybe not.

Steve Lyons is retarded. "Kenny Lofton is the master, teaching the kids" After yesterday he said that Castillo and Pierre are both better than Lofton was in his prime. Make up your fucking mind, moron.

I'm pissed, I'm going to be having Thanksgiving dinner this Saturday at my aunt's house, so I'll be missing most of Pedro/Clemens at Fenway, plus, they don't even get FOX, so I think I'll have to try and catch some of it on the french channel.

Oh well, go Cubs.

WOW. He KILLED that ball. Nice to see more and more of the Cubs' homers going to centerfield or the opposite field. Prior's been a little shaky so far, but if he settles in, the Marlins could be in trouble.

Guest Bobby Cox is God

I hate Lofton.

This is not going the Marlins way at all, except for the fact that Prior isn't the untouchable man he's been in the second half so far.

Yeah but you'll never see any of those guys doing a LCS/World Series. I mean, honestly, who at Fox sits back and thinks, "Man, that Lyons was ON tonight!"

Guest Bobby Cox is God

Good point. Then again, what national announcers are good?

I like Leiter, but he's not a full time announcer.

Guest Bobby Cox is God

I don't even know who to cheer for in the BOS/NYY series, I hate them both.

6-0, this is why I hate Penny.