TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

Nah, Manny. Don't take your time at the plate. Go have a good sit. Wouldn't want to bother you by asking you to wait past the second pitch of a shaky David Wells.

Fucking idiot. He'll hit a homerun when it means absolutely SHIT, but can't come through in the clutch. But I'm not surprised. This whole team is about failing in the clutch.

Why do they choose to have the games on at 2pm PST?  It's freakin' stupid when most people are at work/school.

So as to not inconvenience those of us on the East.

When exactly would you have this? 11 PM?

5PM PST/8PM EST or even 4:30PST and 7:30EST

Guest Anglesault
If the Sox keep sucking like this they won't give me a chance to laugh at them when they blow it in monumental fashion.

COME ON GUYS!!! IT'S TRADITION!!!

Really, it's not as much fun without a spectacular Sox collapse.

It is easier on the nerves.

Guest Anglesault

Instead, it should be Mo closing it tonight and the Yanks beating Grandpa tomorrow.

So fomulatic.

Guest Choken One

If anything, I'd bench Pedro for Seven and let Wakefield whom has OWNED the yankees thus far take game seven...Pedro could pitch Game Six if he were so inclined...

Guest Choken One

true...

I feel sorry for Burkett...everyone seems be trying to find scenarios so he CAN'T start...

Guest Anglesault
true...

I feel sorry for Burkett...everyone seems be trying to find scenarios so he CAN'T start...

Well, it's kind of the logical thing to do.

Guest Anglesault
Hell, let Wakefield pitch 6 AND 7. It's not like he couldn't, and it almost worked for the Pirates 10 years ago.

There's a very important keyword there.

Guest Anglesault

Looks like there's No Mo time fo the Sawx.

I'm still pulling for ya, Baaahston

Fach You

Guest Choken One

it's something my grandmother used to tell us kids when we got hurt or something...

"Cowboy Up you little shits"

I loved that Senile Old Woman...

Ah, I fucking hate Derek Jeter. Such a cocky prick - which makes it 10 times sweeter when he loses in the playoffs and has that angry, dejected look on his orangutan face. Man, what I would do to see him have that face again this season.

I hate the Yankees with such a passion that it's amazing. I can't deal with another parade and have all these front-runners cutting work and skipping school just to go. At this point, I don't care if it's the Red Sox, Cubs, or Marlins. For the future of baseball, the Yankees must lose this year again.

The reason the Sox are losing is because of their lack of effort in that inning where the Yanks got 3 runs....plus Nomar sucking in every situation.

Guest Choken One

Why? They know how to put together a quality production for long period of time...

Yankees in the World Series is GOOD for baseball...