TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

...I have faith...

I'm afradi to say anything positive about my team right now!

Everytime I get optimistic about them, they do some stupid shit and screw me over...

Being a Red Sox fan sucks sometimes.

Oh yea and...

ROOOOOOOGEEER

ROOOOOOOGEEER

ROOOOOOOGEEER!

On another note, thank god Thundersticks seem to have disappeared.

Believe me, if someone came into Fenway with one of those things, they'll leave with a brand-new inflatable tail.

2-0 Sox.

Roggggggggger

Roggggggggger

Roggggggggger.

Ortiz man, when you see your homeboy going, you gotta swing!

Strike em out, throw em out double play...

SEE Jango, thats why I am pessimistic!

Bastards.

I only got to catch a couple innings of the Cubs/Marlins game last night, as I was visiting a friend at college and all of us took off during the 7th, when the game was still 2-1 Cubs. I had my brother calling the cell every half inning just to update me and I thought I was gonna lose it when he told me that they had tied it up at 4, but was so happy when he called and said that Glanville had driven in Lofton with a triple. When he called me up to tell me about the Marlins half of the inning, I almost lost it when he said that Ramirez had made an error. Luckily, the runner got thrown out to end the game, so it was all good and I enjoyed the rest of my night. BTW, what went down where the Cubs couldn't score Glanville from third with only one out? I know they seem to fail at scoring during the easiest situations, but I was surprised to hear they didn't get him in.

BTW, what went down where the Cubs couldn't score Glanville from third with only one out? I know they seem to fail at scoring during the easiest situations, but I was surprised to hear they didn't get him in.

From espn.com's game log.....

CHICAGO CUBS 11TH

-M Tejera relieved U Urbina.

-Top of the 11th inning

-R Simon lined out to second.

-K Lofton singled to left.

-D Glanville hit for J Borowski.

-B Looper relieved M Tejera.

-D Glanville tripled to left center, K Lofton scored.

-S Sosa intentionally walked.

-M Alou popped out to first.

-A Ramirez popped out to second.

1 run, 2 hits, 0 errors

Chicago Cubs 5, Florida 4

Guest Ghettoman

All respect for Pedro has just flown out the window. What a bitch.....I've never seen someone be a bigger baby when there not winning.....

Zimmer swung at Pedro and caught a piece of his face. Fuck that Gerbil. Somewhere Bill Lee is tokin' and enjoying this.

Fuck you Zimmer, you asshole. You blew 1978, and hopefully you blew out your knees when Pedro tossed you.

Guest Ghettoman

Yeah, say whatever you can to make it seem like the Yankees are completely in the wrong and the Sox did nothing. Some of you sicken me.

It's Don Zimmer, I don't care if he's charging at you with the force of a raging lesbian, you don't throw him to the ground like that. Pedro has to be the biggest sore loser I've ever seen in baseball. Oh no, I'm losing 4-2, I better start hitting people, taunting, and throwing around old men who couldn't take me down with an army. What, a, bitch.

oh come on Ghettoman, just cause the dude's 72 doesn't give him any right to charge at Pedro after a play that didn't involve him while teams were having to be separated and then taking a swipe at the opposing starting pitcher and not expect any retaliation

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Fucking BoSox fans, completely classless. Terrible.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
oh come on Ghettoman, just cause the dude's 72 doesn't give him any right to charge at Pedro after a play that didn't involve him while teams were having to be separated and then taking a swipe at the opposing starting pitcher and not expect any retaliation

Pedro was headhunting. Zimmer was standing up for his player.