TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
converge241

15 xbOX GAMES

well i finally got my xbox with the extra harddrive (where i can burn 15 games into it and play every genesis, super nintendo, nintendo, and 2000+ arcade games)

now i gotta figure out what to rent and burn

what i know:

madden 2004

halo

high heat 2004

gta 3/vice city combo pack

soul calibur II

so gimmie some must have games

is okay if they arent that great ..after all they are only costing me 3 bucks a piece and i can just delete them if i get sick of them

Do you have XBox Live?

If so, he won't be able to use it.

Yes, and Microsoft is always one step ahead; those modded XBOXs with the switch that turns on and off the modchip will also be detected.

so you basically got a useless X-box...

well I'll add.

Splinter Cell

Morrowind

Project Gothem Racing

Outlaw Golf

Tiger Woods 2004

WWE Raw

ESPN NHL

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

*has an XBox*

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Dino Crisis 3

and of course when it comes out:

Counterstrike: Condition Xero

World Series Baseball 2k3 > High Heat 2004

Of course, it's better now to just wait for next year's releases, but if you can find WSB2k3 on sale or used, snag it. It's the best console baseball game I've ever played.

Yes is there a full video of that Dr.Tom? Perhaps where she shows us what her hands are covering????

Anyways......yes this mystical X-Box you speak of....

You can mod an XBOX and replace the 8 gig hard drive with something larger. Once that's done, you can emulate almost anything you want and rip XBOX games onto the hard drive.

But this isn't good if you go on Live.

Guest NCJ

Halo

ESPN NFL Football

NCAA Football 2004

ESPN NBA Basketball

ESPN NHL Hockey

RAW 2

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Best RPG On the new systems)

Panzer Dragon Orta

Soul Caliber 2

Deathrow (vastly underrated)

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Splinter Cell

Vodoo Vince (if you like platformers)

Tiger Woods 2004

Tony Hawk 4

coming soon:

Ninja Gaiden

Dues Ex 2

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Starcraft: Ghost

Steel Batallion 2

Counterstrike

Crimson Skies

GTA 3 combo

Splinter Cell 2

Halo 2

Fable

B.C.

Half Life 2

Doom 3

ESPN World Series Baseball

Jade Empire

"so you basically got a useless X-box..."

i have no interest in xbox live

and yes you cannot go on xbox live when you modify the system

lol real useless 15 close to free games and thousands of old school classics? i use it all the time..i play the arcade games endlessly and you can save any game at any point/any state on the hard drive and resume right where you left off no save points/ passwords..plus it has all cheats detected on a menu for all the old games..im getting rid of my ps2 as well cause i have no use for that anymore, the dreamcast that had the nester emulator on a disc, and the old super nintendo my wife had..less clutter in the entertainment center

you can also run it through your computer and have an xbox outlook and xbox eplorer and the like but i never bothered to get online at home just work

i know jack about the hardware/technical side of it , i just give it to my brother in law and he does his thing

theoretically microsoft/the developers are trying to make the games un-burnable but out of the 4 people who have one that i know we havent run into any game that wont be burned yet *fingers crossed* worst case though i buy a halo 2 or the like if i cant burn it

thanks for the game offerings people over vacation (oct 20th- 27th) ill be sure to fill it to capacity :)

"World Series Baseball 2k3 > High Heat 2004"

i tried both i dont like WS2K3 as much not like i think its awful but ive liked high heat better

i tried some basketball game..inside drive 2003?

lord that thing was bad

I would just like to throw in my vote for modded boxes. Bought mine from a friend and it has emulators for ALL the systems dating back to the original Nintendo, Atari Jaguar, etc. up to the Playstation and the GBA. Feel like playing ANY of the old Final Fantasies (including the Japanese only ones)? No problem. Any of the Metal Slugs? Sure thing. Plus I'm not a big fan of online gaming so the loss of Xbox Live isn't that great for me.

Anyway, as for the question at hand, the games I've been playing the most on it are:

Halo (I hate being the worst of my group of friends at it)

D & D Legends (Yes it's a Dark Alliance clone but that's not a bad thing)

Deathrow (I agree with NCJ, VASTLY underrated)

BTVS: Chaos Bleeds (I didn't think I'd like it, I thought wrong)

Otogi (Beautiful game, but kind of frustrating)

Panzer Dragoon Orta

and of course, Star Wars: KOTOR

well i finally got my xbox with the extra harddrive (where i can burn 15 games into it and play every genesis, super nintendo, nintendo, and 2000+ arcade games)

How can I buy one of these?

TechTV did a feature on it right? The host kept saying this could be illegal and then talked about how its convenient when taking your XBOX to someone else's house without carrying all the game discs. What an excuse.

Whats with all the Panzar Dragoon Orta love...the game is highly over-rated, and is the exact same thing over and over again...

It's a pretty decent rail shooter. I agree it's not GREAT, but pretty decent.

I actually sat down last night and played Freedom Fighters all night. Great game, lots of fun. Recruiting is a blast when you can get a squad of about 5 or 6 guys and send them in on a frontal assault then flank the Soviets and blow them to bits. Kind of short, but still recommended.

Guest T®ITEC
Morrowind on the X-Box is... meh. The graphics are better than the PC version, but it's just not as fun. KotOR, on the other hand, makes me cry tears of joy.