TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PLAGIARISM!

Who wants to learn?

Hello. Grab a bean bag. First of all, nobody here is in trouble, I'd just like to chill with you guys. Just one little thing I want to bring up. Nothing big, nothing you should be afraid of, we're cool. But IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY THE WORD 'FEUD' IS SPELLED THUSLY. FEUD FEUD FEUD FUCKING FEUD.

world title FEUD

Test/Steiner FEUD

where is the FEUD going?

Who is Jericho FEUDING with?

McMahon family fucking FEUD

FEUD FEUD FEUD FEUD FEUD FEUD FEUD FEUD FEUD FEUD FEUD FEUD FEUD the next twat that regails me with details of the latest go nowhere FUED will receive a Bill Goldberg special delivery Bret Hartfuckerupper upside their heads.

Guest TSMAdmin

oh....

to

too

two

and

they're

their

there

that can be your next lesson

It's=It is.

Its=Possessive. As in, "Its correct spelling is feud."

Edited by El Luchadore Magnifico

I think it's becuase a lot of people at this board have trouble with sarcasm. If someone says "ghey", people know we're not trying to be insensitive towards homosexuals. It's also a lot easier to type

"CWM is GHEY"

than

"CWM is GAY" (just kidding)

I also get real tired of teh kind of people who can't look down at teh keyboard and figure out how to correctly spell teh most common word in teh entire English language.

Oh, here's another one:

"mic" is short for "microphone", not "mike". "Mike" is short for "Michael".

Incorrect. Bill Walsh points this out in his excellent book Lapsing Into a Comma. It's also supported on dictionary.com:

microphone

n : a device for converting sound waves into electrical energy [syn: mike]

"Mic" is certainly the popular usage, but popular usage is not always correct. In fact, it's frequently wrong.

I also get real tired of teh kind of people who can't look down at teh keyboard and figure out how to correctly spell teh most common word in teh entire English language.

Waht wrod wuold taht be, JINGES?

Waht wrod wuold taht be, JINGES?

flaym JINGES

Guest TSMAdmin
You know what else? Would of, could of, should of and must of instead of would have, could have, should have and must have ticks me off.

Amen!

Also, RIDICULOUS, not rEdiculous. It is an "I" goddammit!!!!

Oh, here's another one:

"mic" is short for "microphone", not "mike".  "Mike" is short for "Michael".

Incorrect. Bill Walsh points this out in his excellent book Lapsing Into a Comma. It's also supported on dictionary.com:

microphone

n : a device for converting sound waves into electrical energy [syn: mike]

"Mic" is certainly the popular usage, but popular usage is not always correct. In fact, it's frequently wrong.

Well dammit...Mic makes more sense and every word that we use had to start somewhere so we're making "Mic" a word right now!!!

The funniest thing about all of this is that each and every single person in this thread bitching about grammar will make a grammatical error within the next 24 hours on this board. And it will go unnoticed and ignored by the other posters whom you mock and consider worms, but in your gut you will know. You fucking hypocrites, it will eat at you. Everywhere you go you will see the accusing eyes of those that use proper diction. You will feel their stares and it will burn. From the very pits of your stomach it will burn you. BURN! And you know what? You will deserve it. You deserve to feel the heat of a thousand fires in Hades in the pit of your gut for they hypocrisy that we all have been forced to be apart of. Then winged sera pens pull you all from the ground, kicking and screaming in the air, and have their massive talons pull you apart at the limbs, leaving you flopping about like a worm, and as you fall, you will look at the ground, rapidly approaching you and wonder "What was there problem?" At which point the massive irony will hit you like stampede of ducks, it will hit you...but just not very hard because they are ducks... before you hit the ground...once again adding to the irony of your hypocrisy hitting you before you hit the ground, and midgets in a duck suit will walk by and say "Damn that’s ironic"...at that point you will notice how surreal this all is as you fly away into the light. FlyFlyFLYYYYYYY.....

Or you could just get over the typos as long as you can read it.

Whichever one works...

Edited by Ripper