TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

TSM Poster Tournament II: THE FINAL~!

Chave, you DID vote for me, didn't you?

And when does this end?

I've been gone a few days, but uh, you're a Super Mod now Zack?

Yep. Jingus stepped down, and Dames felt I was the most qualified to fill a mod slot. Took me by surprise, because I signed onto TSM and saw that I had all the access a mod had without even a PM notifying me. But yeah, I'm a man of power now. Go me!

Chave, you DID vote for me, didn't you?

And when does this end?

I've been gone a few days, but uh, you're a Super Mod now Zack?

Yep. Jingus stepped down, and Dames felt I was the most qualified to fill a mod slot. Took me by surprise, because I signed onto TSM and saw that I had all the access a mod had without even a PM notifying me. But yeah, I'm a man of power now. Go me!

That's the same way I found out I was an OAOAST Mod. I just logged on to find it.

*votes Malibu*

What? No love for me constantly killing you in the SAGA~!...oh...wait...I..I guess that would explain it.

Also, Zack has style, whereas you dress like a fool. Seriously, why the fuck would anyone where that t-shirt? Have you no style?

Hey, I've got a shirt like that! I don't really wear it that much though, just around the house. I'll have to vote Zack, even though Ripper is pretty cool too. Zack revitalized my interest in SBTB, I have to vote for him!

Sign in to follow this