TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Real Smackdown Spoilers

Here's a quick recap: Dark matches saw Jamie Noble pin Tony Mamaluke in 6:11; Rhyno & Sean O' Haire beat Danny Doring & Arch Kincaid in 4:32. For Velocity, it was Rey Mysterio pinning Kanyon in 7:19; Matt Hardy pinning Tyson Dux in 4:30; Kidman pinning Bobby Rude in 4:24; and Charlie Haas beating FUnaki by submission.

SmackDown begins w/Linda McMahon in the ring. She goes on and on about the goings on as of late in the McMahon family. She said she tried to talk sense into Vince, and that obviously hasn't worked. Stephanie came out, wondering why the match has to go on. This brought out Vince. He doesn't get why Linda is here in the first place. During the segment, Vince adds a stip, where if he loses to Steph, he'll resign his position as chairman of WWE. Sable came out, and she offered her services, to be in Vince's corner at No Mercy. Linda responds, saying "Sable offers her serivces very freely". Sable gives Linda a weak looking kick to the gut, and Steph spears Sable and a catfight ensues. Vince shoves Steph of Sable, and clotheslines her. End of segment.

In a NON-TITLE match, Tajiri pinned Ultimo Dragon in 3:40. Mysterio was ringside doing commentary, and gave Tajiri the 619 after the match.

Undertaker pin Chuck Palumbo in 2:04. The FBI had a 3-on-1 going, and Taker held them off. Brock Lesnar jumped in thru the crowd, and attacked Taker. He went to hit Taker with a chair, but Taker punched the chair with a chain wrapped around his fist.

Vince & Sable were watching the monitor in the back, w/Vince mad he didn't get to one-up Taker. There was a knock on the door, and it was Paul London, introducing himself. He asked Vince if he can wrestle tonight. Vince said yes, and he said London would get a title shot tonight vs Lesnar. Side note- London was billed as being from Hartford from some reason.

Big Show pinned Orlando Jordan in 2:19 Eddie Guerrero was interviewed backstage, and Show wound up attacking him.

Next up was a "Battle Rap", with John Cena vs Kurt Angle. This was really funny. Cena did his rap, and had a lot of people behind him. Instead of rapping, Kurt told a story, and mentioned how Cena is trying to be black, among other things. Kurt ends up fighting w/Cena.

Shannon Moore pin Zach Gowen in 4:39 Taker was shown coming out of Steph's office smiling, and snickering as well.

In the WWE title match, Lesnar pinned Paul London in 1:34 , in what was a total squash. Brock continued to beat up London, which brought out Spanky. Lesnar threw Spanky into the ring post back first, which looked pretty scary. Taker came out, and told Lesnar he had friends in high places. He also said the title match at No mercy is now a "Biker Chain" match. A lot of the crowd left at this point, thinking the show was over.

It might as well have ended there. We were then "treated" to a 6-man of A-Train and the Basham Brothers beating Chris Benoit & APA in 4:48.

Finally, Chavo calls out Big Show. Show comes out in a suit, saying he's dressed to kill, and he's not wrestling. Chavo calls Show a chicken. Show wins by countout in 44 seconds, as Chavo walked out of the ring. Suddenly, Eddie comes out.....in a septic truck. After a couple minutes, Eddie sprays Show with poop, coming from the hose of the truck. The show ends with Show laying in a puddle of poop. All in all, a really "crappy" show.

The other crappy thing was the attendence. The 200's were 80% blocked off, the 300's were closed off entirely, and even a couple sections in the 100's were blocked off. The crowd was probably about 5,000 or so. Awful crowd, and not a very good show either.

Report sent by Keith Lagasse; New Britain, CT

Wow, I had to reread that final part a few times. At first I thought it said Show came out in a chicken suit. It probabably would have made that segment 18.5% more entertaining if he had.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Thanks for making a new thread.

I'm reading a whole lot of 'meh' there but I know I can't wait for AS's input.

First the beer truck, then the milk van, then a SEPTIC TRUCK for God's sake...

*leaves thread shaking head*

Edit: Nevermind I see Rajah has them. I didn't believe it not for the ending segment but that the ending segment of a show would actually involve Eddie.

OH MY GOD. This honestly sounds like THE WORST SMACKDOWN EVER PRODUCED. I'm not one to throw that out there regularly, but this looks absolutely pathetic. I don't want to watch ANY of this, and I am severely pissed after reading these spoilers.

Guest Fook

I think I'm skipping SD this week.

When the longest match is 4:48 and the main event angle involves a septic tank, it's pretty much guaranteed that the show is going to suck.

Not one match five minutes?

So, maybe that house show deal wasn't just a house show. But perhaps, a taste of things to come.

More time for Vince and Steph and Grandma Botox Sable to talk.

Guest Mulatto Heat

This came to mind: why does every PPV these days HAVE to have 2 or 3 gimmick matches?

I mean, a "biker's chain" match? Is that really necessary to the Brock/Taker pairing? Most of us know that the two are able to put on a good enough straight-up WWE-style wrestling match. Why not just make it no-DQ especially since we know Vince is running in?

I mean, a "biker's chain" match? Is that really necessary to the Brock/Taker pairing? Most of us know that the two are able to put on a good enough straight-up WWE-style wrestling match. Why not just make it no-DQ especially since we know Vince is running in?

Especially since chain matches normally suck anyway.

Jason

Never thought I'd say this, but I think I'm going to watch some of my friends XPW tapes instead of Smackdown. At least with that talent pool, things should be expected to suck.

I can't believe I'm going to say this.....

RAW sounds more entertaining than this week's Smackdown.

That is just beyond scary :(

.... What the fuck... What the FUCK? Raw can't book jobber squashes correctly. Meanwhile, Team Smackdown is hell bent on killing Eddy's push, making a joke out of Big Show who JUST got his credibility back, and completely bastardizing every good thing they had.

Fuck the WWE.

They tried the Ironman match as their little boon to us, since the ratings sucked for that, Vince is going to punish us severely. Weep for us, for the worst is yet to come...

Guest Mulatto Heat

*hears the faint sirens of the "Just Enjoy It" police gradually getting louder, and louder...*

And watch this week's show be the best ratings in weeks.

Which will mean McMahons=RATINGS

Cubs and Red Sox in a championship series and RAW better than Smackdown...

IT'S THE END!

Guest Boomer Sprinklespax

This show really is pretty unbelievable all-in-all.

This Big Show/Eddy feud is even worse than the Booker/Edge feud. Hell, it's even worse than Al Snow/Bossman. Maybe even HHH/Kane...naaah, nevermind.

And what was the point of signing Zach Gowen again? Huh?