TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pappajacks

Trish does it again

Victoria does not have a butter face.

Lita would be a more accurate example of that, now that she's looking a bit more slim & trim these days.

If it was up to me, Victoria and Molly would be the top female heels on RAW, with Trish playing the top female and Lita close behind. Gail would be Heat fodder for Ivory, and Jazz would show up once in a while. Jackie Gayda wouldn't wrestle, Shaniqua would be on SmackDown (she's good enough for the Women's Division on RAW, but with one ladies' match per week, it's packed enough as it is) and Sable, Torrie, Stacy and Dawn would all be SmackDown valets.

..And I don't know what they could possibly do with Jacqueline. Wasn't she a ref or something for a while? Sorry, I'm sticking with Lil' Naitch.

That's PERFECT!

Well, it's just the current situation with some tweaking. Nothing that the brass couldn't do after Gail's program with Molly ends. Victoria was red-hot after Survivor Series 2002, and they basically phased her out after Gail came in, which in my opinion, was the wrong thing to do.

I find the Women's Division more entertaining than a lot of the stuff on RAW every week. It's not really an insult to the male superstars, because these women work their asses off.

God bless Fit Finlay.

Victoria was red-hot after Survivor Series 2002, and they basically phased her out after Gail came in, which in my opinion, was the wrong thing to do.

The image of Victoria giving Gail The Widow's Peak comes into my mind...

Guest TripleHater

^Whats wrong with her? Is she ugly to you like every other "black" diva? *sighs*

If they took all the women from both shows, and put together a one hour show once a week with just their matches (both "athletic" and the standard TnA-types), I'd be more likely to watch that than Raw or Smackdown.

There'e enough good workers right now to have a few real matches, and enough hot girls with no skills to do the Tna/bikini crap. Of course, they'd run out of feuds in like 2 months because of how much the WWE rushes through their feuds now, but it'd be interesting for a while.

I have never found trish to be over the top Pretty. Shes cute I guess. She isn't Vicky or Molly pretty but she is cute. It might be the ass chin.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Jacqueline would be a little less harder on the eyes if her chest couldn't stop 100 speeding bullets. It's not so much that she'd look prettier, but much less ridiculous without the balloon implants.

^Whats wrong with her? Is she ugly to you like every other "black" diva? *sighs*

What the fuck are you talking about? I never ever said all the black divas were ugly. In fact, I find Jazz to be cute in some of her pictures. Jacqueline is just ugly. Plain and simple.

What the fuck are you talking about? I never ever said all the black divas were ugly. In fact, I find Jazz to be cute in some of her pictures. Jacqueline is just ugly. Plain and simple.

Jackie > Jazz.

Guest Nanks

I struggle to comprehend how Stacy doesn't win this. She's amazing. Trish looks like a clown with the amount of makeup they cake on her. Stacy is just stunning.

Guest BionicRedneck

I don't get the big deal with Stacy. She just looks like Big Bird without the feathers. Nice ass, though.

Guest JacK
I don't get the big deal with Stacy. She just looks like Big Bird without the feathers. Nice ass, though.

Big Bird without feathers!!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day! That's GOLD Jerry, GOLD!!!

Jacqueline was actually good looking before they made her breasts bigger than her head. Now she just looks so completely out of whack with oversized breasts and a small head with skinny arms now.

The WWE totally screwed her up in the looks department in my opinion.

Jazz is decent enough.

When I think of unattractive divas, Sable and Shaniqua are still light years ahead of the rest.

Linda Miles(I refuse to call her Shaniqua) has one of the prettier faces. She is just TOO muscular and cut and it totally takes away from it.

Stacy is far and away my favorite. I can see while people say that she's too thin, but that's a good thing to me. It means that she's not the standard "tig ol' bitties" body type that Vince normally forces down everyone's throat.

Most underrated for me: Lita and Linda Miles. Lita is basically only because I dig tatoos, but even regarldess of that I don't find her as heinous as people on this board do. And Linda, while she is way too built for my liking, has a nice face, and is easily the most attractive African-American on the roster.

Most overrated for me: Molly. Everytime I see her walk down the ramp to the ring, I'm astounded by how big her BUTT is, and how unproportionate it is to her upper body. It's not like a hot ghetto booty, it's just a fat ass to me.