TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MillenniumMan831

One and Only HEAT Thread

. . . HEAT is on!!!

From wwe.com:

Sunday Night HEAT preview for Oct. 12, 2003

Catch Sunday Night HEAT every week at 7/6 CT on Spike TV!

Don’t miss this week when the Dudley Boyz defend the World Tag Team Championship against Rene Dupree of La Resistance and Rob Conway. The rivalry between the Dudleys and La Resistance continues this Sunday on HEAT.

Also in action, Test battles Tommy Dreamer and Val Venis will be in action as well.

HEAT will also take a look back at Shane McMahon’s savage assault on Kane on RAW last Monday and recap the match between Goldberg and Mark Henry for the World Heavyweight Title.

Start the new week with some action and excitement, WWE style, watch HEAT this Sunday night at 7/6 CT on Spike TV!

Boy, no Stevie/Victoria, Mark Henry highlights, More SHANE . . . well at least Tommy Dreamer will be there. Velocity has Funaki . . . Heat has Dreamer.

Guest ravman77

I think the question we're all asking is which generic OVW wrestler is being called up as Vals next 'Super-Stud'..... Dear God....

Don’t miss this week when the Dudley Boyz defend the World Tag Team Championship against Rene Dupree of La Resistance and Rob Conway. The rivalry between the Dudleys and La Resistance continues this Sunday on HEAT.

Yeah, because you have no other tag teams. Fuck, the Mullets was prophetic--we're going to get this damn feud until Wrestlemania.

Also in action, Test battles Tommy Dreamer and Val Venis will be in action as well.

Venis faces a jobber and Test faces an ex-ECW guy who is as good as a jobber in WWE.

HEAT will also take a look back at Shane McMahon’s savage assault on Kane on RAW last Monday and recap the match between Goldberg and Mark Henry for the World Heavyweight Title.

Thrilling.

Start the new week with some action and excitement, WWE style, watch HEAT this Sunday night at 7/6 CT on Spike TV!

"Action and excitement, WWE style" is an oxymoron, isn't it?

Boy, no Stevie/Victoria, Mark Henry highlights, More SHANE . . . well at least Tommy Dreamer will be there. Velocity has Funaki . . . Heat has Dreamer.

At least no Trips.

Stay tuned to watch all of teh major angles that you might of missed on Raw also. You cannot get enough of Shane, Evilution, Mark Henry.

Ah yes. Be reminded of why many of you chose Monday Night Football or baseball over Raw.

Can someone explain the Funaki love?

The guy's a competent wrestler and probably hasn't had 2 consecutive wins since starting in the WWFE in 1998. He's our generation's Tito Santana (1989-1993).

BTW, I haven't seen THAT much Funaki love.

Off topic...or, maybe not...but damn has Dreamer gotten fatter recently or what? He looks like Rhyno did in his ECW days...

Yeah, he has gotten fat. I had to look twice to make sure that was him when he was coming out for his match with Test.

Is it just me or was there no Velocidential thread last night?

I almost started one but I figured that if no one had started it by the time the show was coming on, no one cared enough to post in it. I'd feel like a loser. Velocity was very good though... Several good matches. Rey Mysterio vs. Kanyon was by far the best, Matt Hardy's match (and backstage vignette) were good and his opponent, Tyson Dux, was hilarious. Kidman vs. Bobby Rude was decent, and Charlie Haas vs. Funaki was pretty good as well. I only saw the first segment of Confidential, so I can't really comment on that show.

Heat's main event is in progress as I type this. I'm off to finish watching it... OK, back. The show was good, but not as good as Velocity. It's funny... Velocity and Heat were better than raw and Smackdown this week. And I'm one of the few who usually like those shows every week.

I got a feeling Tyson Dux might become Shannon's new Moore-On this Thursday.

I was cracking up at Tazz pronouncing Dux's name several different ways throughout the match. Dukes, ducks, doo, dues, ect.

Can someone explain the Funaki love?

Plus he's hella cool with fans, in and out of the arena.

Is it just me or was there no Velocidential thread last night?

I almost started one but I figured that if no one had started it by the time the show was coming on, no one cared enough to post in it.

I was wondering why, because I wanted to comment on Vince's XFL remarks.

For those of you who missed it, there was a Survivor Series commercial. It was football players clashing with wrestlers. Finishers all around here. More fighting. Survivor Series, live on--blah, blah and all that. Then it gets interesting.

A limo is shown, with a man wearing binoculars staring onto the field. Binoculars are pulled down to reveal Vince with a great smile on his face. He then comments "Wrestling and football...(long pause)...nah." *limo drives away*

To see VINCE HIMSELF insulting the XFL was hilarious. I didn't want to start a whole thread based on that, though. Too bad.