TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The One & Only RAW Thread

Guest Boo_Bradley

This will be week 57 (?) of my RAW Boycott

Haven't watched since they handed Trips the belt...

Also, it has just been learned that Kane's condition has been upgraded to stable. To find out more on Kane, tune into RAW Monday night.

Gee.....watch RAW, or Monday Night Football?

Kane was actually taken to a medical facility last week where he was pronounced dead.

He was then taken to a better medical facility where his condition was upgraded to alive.

I can't wait to see Shane jump Kane in the hospital, but then Kane gets the advatage and shoves an unidentified needle into Shanes arm... then, we find out next week that Shane has some sort of rare disease and has one month to live and the only thing that can save him has been STOLEN by KANE. So they will FIGHT for the needle which will save Shanes life at SURVIVOR SERIES, which happens to be the critical day.

Guest CronoT
I can't wait to see Shane jump Kane in the hospital, but then Kane gets the advatage and shoves an unidentified needle into Shanes arm... then, we find out next week that Shane has some sort of rare disease and the only thing that can save him has been STOLEN by KANE.

More soap opera crap......

I have missed every single Raw since Unforgiven, mostly due to work and a lack of caring. I find that the abbreviated Heat format of Raw suits me much better.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

i'm glad people are FINALLY realizing the comic potential of the spoiler tags.

speaking of which

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

I predict Maven vs. Flair will be the least stiff match in the entire history of professional wrestling, save possibly this Lynn vs. Storm match I saw at an ECW house show

I can't wait to see Shane jump Kane in the hospital, but then Kane gets the advatage and shoves an unidentified needle into Shanes arm... then, we find out next week that Shane has some sort of rare disease and has one month to live and the only thing that can save him has been STOLEN by KANE. So they will FIGHT for the needle which will save Shanes life at SURVIVOR SERIES, which happens to be the critical day.

I hate your life for even thinking of that.

...And then when Shane is about to inject himself with the serum, he dies... but get this... he doesn't really die! Infact, mixed with his McMahon DNA, the "poison" Kane injected him with makes Shane SUPERSTRONG and gives him the power to eliminate Kane once and for all.

How ya like me now?

Guest CronoT
Maven/Flair? Yeah, that'll put butts in seats. Neither marks nor smarks will give a shit.

We've all heard the rumors about Maven joining Evolution. Maybe tonight is the night.

la3.jpg

Here comes the money

The possibilities are endless. They could do an "Escape from LA" Gimmick were Snake... I mean, Shane... has to go on a mission to find the daughter of the president and kill some guy or something..

"You may have survived Cleveland. You may have escaped from New York. But, this is L.A., vato. And, you're about to find out that this fu**ing city can kill anybody!"

- Cuervo Jones, Escape from LA

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
...And then when Shane is about to inject himself with the serum, he dies... but get this... he doesn't really die! Infact, mixed with his McMahon DNA, the "poison" Kane injected him with makes Shane SUPERSTRONG and gives him the power to eliminate Kane once and for all.

How ya like me now?

didn't I read something like this in Hulk?

It's interesting to see them giving so much attention to the Evolution vs. New Generation (Maven/Jindrak/Cade) angle. I hope it works out. Tonights RAW does not look good, hype wise, unless we gt to see Goldberg/HBK in the next couple weeks.

I have had quite a few e-mails asking me if I knew how Kane was after that horrendous car crash, and my answer is that I really don’t know. After watching what took place, I have to say it sure looked like he was not going to be in the ring anytime soon. Then again, with Kane, you never know. Shane McMahon always pushes the limits with things that he does. I have a feeling that once Kane recuperates from this, Shane is going to be in a world of trouble.

Droz's 2 Cents

I like the part where most of the people who complain about people like Undertaker, HBK, etc. older wrestlers needing to hang up the boots, are the same people that sing praise towards Ric Flair still.

Fickle.

I think you'd see plenty of complaining about Flair if he continually went over people, or if it took four or five guys just to give him a beatdown, like Taker. When was the last time Flair convincingly beat someone he should have put over?

Let me guess though. It was probably Jericho.

I can't wait to see Shane jump Kane in the hospital, but then Kane gets the advatage and shoves an unidentified needle into Shanes arm... then, we find out next week that Shane has some sort of rare disease and has one month to live and the only thing that can save him has been STOLEN by KANE.  So they will FIGHT for the needle which will save Shanes life at SURVIVOR SERIES, which happens to be the critical day.

I hate your life for even thinking of that.

I wouldn't worry too much about this happening. If someone proposed it, they'd get as far as the "then Kane gets the advantage" part and then they'd kill it.

My prediction tonight is that it's Kane's turn to have his balls electrocuted.

Maybe Shane will walk in and say "I killed Kane, I took out Test...who's the biggest Motherfucker around here so I can take them out too..."

Then he beats Goldberg winning the title...but throws it down as beneath him and collects the bounty from HHH.

Later in the show a camera catches RVD picking the title out of the trash can and cradling it in his arms repeating "my precious"

Guest Askewniverse

For those of you who are interested, I just got a call from a friend who's at Raw. Anyways, he told me that he saw Booker T and Kevin Nash walking into the arena earlier this afternoon. This doesn't necessarily mean that they'll be used on the show, but I thought that I'd share this info, just in case somebody cared.

For those of you who are interested, I just got a call from a friend who's at Raw. Anyways, he told me that he saw Booker T and Kevin Nash walking into the arena earlier this afternoon. This doesn't necessarily mean that they'll be used on the show, but I thought that I'd share this info, just in case somebody cared.

He'll be working on getting a push, by carrying Nash's bags?