SJL Crimson October 16th

SJL CRIMSON CARD

Date: Thursday, October 16, @ 6 PM EST

Venue: Nationwide Arena, Columbus, Ohio. NOT THE GUND LOLOLOLOLOL

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Ace309

OPENING PROMO: Not called yet.

TV TITLE NOT A HARDCORE MATCH

Brian Bowers© vs. Jay Morrison

Description: OKay guys. One more chance. Just write SOMETHING. If there is a double no-show, the TV Title will be declared vacant.

Rules: Standard match, DQ & Countout apply.

Word Count: 3500, but really, just fucking write anything.

Send To: Tod deKindes

SPIKE JENKINS USED TO BE MY FAVORITE WRESTLER MATCH

Jimmy “The Demon Liston” vs Spike Jenkins

Description: FUCKING WRITE SPIKE

Rules: Standard match. DQ & Countout apply.

Word Count: 4000, but again, see above.

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

MADDIX HAS EUROPEAN CONTENDERSHIP AND IT'S NOT ON THE LINE MATCH

Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix vs Dominic Korgath vs Craig McClennan

Description: Maddix gets another shot at the Euro, but right now he can defeat Korgath and McClennan, if he can. Of course, Todd is gunning for World now, so that situation could get complicated... And so does this description header thing.

Rules: Triple threat rules, first pin wins.

Word Count: 5000

Send To: Thoth

MAIN EVENT

HARDCORE RULES

SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE: Insane Luchadore

Manson vs Aecas

Description: IL gets thrown in the frey of the bloodiest main eventers. They will fley, rend, and tear. BLOOD VBLOODL VOLOEKDL BOPOLODLDO

Rules: Hardcore rules. IL, you may choose to write a match if you feel like it.

Word Count: 5500

Send To: Ace309

Edited by Thoth

Guest Aecas

2 Hardcore matches in 2 straight shows, this is going to be a bloody mess. And thats just the way I like it :headbang:

Honestly, the T.V. is holding those two back right now. Unify it with the Euro and stick them there. That's just my opinion on the subject and I think it'll make both the World and Euro divisons a LOT more competitive.

You guy's don't understand. I really do want to write, and do well in the fed. It's just that school takes up all my time, with sleep, I'm not even home on the weekends any more, and I don't have internet access except for a few days a week at about midnight to 2 am. I really really want to do well, it's just that I don't have the time. I probably just came back too early.

Guest Korgath

I suggest Bowers gets a Euro title shot, or at least a match against someone who will usually show.

*cough* I hate to bitch, but didn't I already win the European Title Number One Contendership when I beat Aecas?

I'm being held down god damn.

And adding my two cents, I think the two 'lower' titles should be unified, at least temporarily.

Guest ToddRoyal

I'm late joining the convo, but I was on school vacation. On the TV title front, if we have to do something with it, I'd rather suspend it than unify it with the Euro belt. Because eventually we'll have enough people to justify the belt again, and we'd have to "un-unify" it, which would be a very WWE-like move.

Just my two cents.

Guest Goose749
You guy's don't understand. I really do want to write, and do well in the fed. It's just that school takes up all my time, with sleep, I'm not even home on the weekends any more, and I don't have internet access except for a few days a week at about midnight to 2 am. I really really want to do well, it's just that I don't have the time. I probably just came back too early.

I do feel your pain. I only just got on the site today, for the first time since last week. That's how busy I've been. The school life is a bitch, no?

Thankfully, I've only got 2 classes tomorrow. I'll see what I can do.

Guest Space_Cowboy

The solution is obvious.

Quit school and write for the SWF full time.

Sign in to follow this