TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

SWF STORM CARD!

Guest Suicide King

SWF Storm

October 18, 2003 (you get an extra day because of CC's show posting issues)

LIVE from the Garrett Coliseum in Montgomery, Alabama!

All matches are due by 11:00 PM Eastern Time.

Send to: realitycheck

Everyone welcome Z officially to WFCC, and go easy on him. It's his first time.

Opening Promo

Va'aiga speaks! What could have possibly possessed the Maori on Smarkdown? After possibly injuring Silent and turning on his tag partner, the big man has a lot ot account for...

Singles Match

The Boston Strangler v. Xero

Strangler may have won his last match thanks to X, who was graciously given the night off by the Commish, but it's clear that his head isn't in the game. Well, the last thing anyone needs is a gigantic fraidy cat, so let's see if a match against the WF's perennial whipping boy can help!

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Limit: 3500

Send to: Suicide King

Singles Match

Thoth v. Jay Dawg

Ced Ordonez took a couple of nast bumps at the last show, but his partner is more or less unscathed after their encounter with Justice and Rule. Thoth wants to keep fresh while his partner recuperates, so let's put the DDR freak in there against the S&M freak!

Word Limit: 3000

Send to: chirs3

Tag Team Title Match

Sinquizition v. Justice and Rule

The time has come. Sinquizition KNOWS that as long as JnR is out there without a title shot that there will be questions. Big, annoying questions. Like, "Wouldn't JnR cream your bitch asses?" Well, Sinquizition is no paper champion duo, my friends, and they are going to take it to the combo of Judge and Ejiro HARD. Whoever wins tonight will be the undisputed tag champions.

Rules: Standard Tag Match

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: realitycheck

ICTV Title Singles Match

"The Sacred One" Andrew Blackwell v. Dace Night

Dace came up inches short in his quest for the World Title, and then suffered the ultimate indignity as his longtime tag partner appeared to turn on him after the match! Stevens wasn't about to let that sort of performance go unrewarded, and as a result Dace has another title shot, this time at the Sacred One! Can Dace pull it together to win the second most prestigious belt in the fed, or will Blackwell dash out his hopes? And what role will Va'aiga play in all of this...?

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: Grand Slam

Main Event

The SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Singles Match

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher © v. Erek Taylor

For the third show in a row, Tom Flesher defends! But this time the Commissioner himself is testing Tom's mettle. Mark Stevens is as of yet unconvinced that the leopard has really and for truly changed his spots. It's easy not to cheat against people who won't cheat against you. But will Tom keep the same "virtue" when he goes up against someone without the same ethics? Some would say Taylor doesn't deserve a title shot so soon, and maybe some people would be right. But Stevens needs a devil, and Taylor will have to do. The Boston Strangler has problems of his own with the High-Flying Prince however, and it's curious to see if anything results of that.

Rules: Standard Singles Match

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Suicide King

Edited by Suicide King

Guest Suicide King

sorry about the sparseness of the card, but A LOT of people either asked for the show off or just now went on a break. Only person active for the show who wasn't used was X, because I ran out of people for him to face.

Guest Goodear
*shoots Judge*

Hey you were the one who took the show off, skippy. NOW WHO'S LAUGHING!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously they should have held off the the title defenses and made J&R vs Sinquizition MAIN EVENT. Because that way I get a bigger part of the gate. WHEEEEE!

Oooh, Taylor. I've been kind of hoping for this, since Taylor was hanging right in there with ELM dominating the Light Heavyweight division right before I snagged the belt and began using it as an ashtray.

I'm excited to see J&R vs Sinquizition, and especially to see Dace and Sacred squaring off. This should be a good one.

Guest Goodear

Seriously, Va'aiga and Dace have both taken the steps up with the upper card flux that we're currently experiencing and running with the ball. And I would like to be the first to take all the credit for putting them over just before and during Genesis... go MEEEEE!

My god, the fake Ejiro arrogance is taking over my real personality!!! GAHHHHHH!

Guest Suicide King

Well, I for one have faith in you Dace, and Muzz is looking forward to this match which is more than I can say for some of his opponents recently. ;)

Thanks King. And it should be fun to write against Muzz.

Hope my title match wasn't to bad to mark. I have to wonder if you spotted the psych errors I made.

Omgz, I ams teh no-showing.

In all seriousness though, I finish high school in a month, have revision for exams and such, it'd be foolish to continue until I've finished.

After that though, whoa, look out.