TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rawmvp

Explain THIS TO ME

Upon reading my comment to WJM again, I realized it can easily be inferred as a condescending remark. The comment was genuine and devoid of any ulterior meanings.

Yeah whatever. Don't even try messing with me you bullshiting little swine.

Upon reading my comment to WJM again, I realized it can easily be inferred as a condescending remark. The comment was genuine and devoid of any ulterior meanings.

Yeah whatever. Don't even try messing with me you bullshiting little swine.

Hehehe.....little swine. It's funny because it's true.

He just needs some ideas. I recommend bringing Jacob back. Jacob = Ratings! Perhaps some HLA between Natalie and Yelena? Gang warfare involving the fake Russian mob? Or how about another man enters the picture who has his eyes on Natalie? Come on Rawmwp, you can do it!

I got it!

Natalie's dad is so upset with the idea of Natalie dating you because HE secretly has affections for her.

BAM!

INCEST = RATINGS~!~!

Guest rawmvp

bullshitting little swine?

*cries*

But, I didn't mean to --------

WJM, I think you're the most attractive girl on this board, and the second most attractive girl I've ever met (behind Natalie, of course). Your writing skills and posts just SCREAM sexy.

How can you call me a "bullshitting little swine" when I hold you in such a high regard? Wales produces the most beautiful women in the world (just look at Catherine Zeta-Jones) and you're no exception.

If you still think I'm a "bullshitting little swine" then...

Oink, oink, baby.

bullshitting little swine?

*cries*

But, I didn't mean to --------

WJM, I think you're the most attractive girl on this board, and the second most attractive girl I've ever met (behind Natalie, of course). Your writing skills and posts just SCREAM sexy.

How can you call me a "bullshitting little swine" when I hold you in such a high regard? Wales produces the most beautiful women in the world (just look at Catherine Zeta-Jones) and you're no exception.

If you still think I'm a "bullshitting little swine" then...

Oink, oink, baby.

You know what this post needs? More creepiness.

Christ RawMVP

You have such a way with women, real and otherwise.

Reading some of your posts makes me feel like I imagine licking the metro kiosk's floor would make me feel...

Guest ToddRoyal

Eh. For the last few pages of this, I've been trying to figure out if RawMVP actually believed that people were still buying this, or if he had just advanced to the point of playing along and acting like a moron on purpose.

After the interaction with TSA and WJM, I'm fairly convinced he's just playing along and that RawMVP has sadly just become a gimmick. As entertaining as this thread can still be at times, I'm joining the group calling for an end to this thread.

Blech.

Guest rawmvp

Back to reality:

A few days ago, Natalie made a phone call to me, the contents of which included her affection and a suggestion -- presented to her by Jacob -- to get together at a designated locale and sort things out. Jacob made it known to Natalie that he was willing to move on with his life. Also, he promised Natalie that he wasn't going to impinge on her newfound relationship with me. Furthermore, not only did Jacob want to redress the animosity between he and I, but he was willing to vouch for me, to the extent that Natalie's obstinate parents would start to accept me. But there was a catch. He would furtively arrange this meeting if and only if he could sustain a friendship with his former girlfriend. I'm not too fond of this idea; however, because of my complete trust in Natalie, I don't forsee it becoming a huge problem. What was even more surreal was the fact that this is the same guy whom I inflicted physical harm upon, but I guess everyone has a change of heart, regardless of the circumstances, right? Towards the end of the conversation, I agreed to meet, with my one major incentive being a chance to finally have an amicable relationship with Natalie's parents.

The "meeting" is tomorrow at Jacob's house. I hope everything turns out well so we can all be on good terms with one another.

Wish me luck.

Guest rawmvp

Well duh.

It's not like I can do anything in 15 minutes besides talk on the phone.

Guest Disbadger
The "meeting" is tomorrow at Jacob's house. I hope everything turns out well so we can all be on good terms with one another.

Wish me luck.

admiral_ackbar.jpg

IT'S A TRAP!

I see Dr. Tom lurking.

Kill it Tom, kill it.

Come on. You can't kill this thread with a cliffhanger.

I mean GOOD GOD! Just WHAT DOES JACOB PLAN TO DO IN THAT HOUSE OF TREACHERY?!

I'm guessing rawmvp will walk in and the KGB will all be waiting with guns pointed at his head.

Then, before they shoot him, he'll ask if they remember the great days of Nikolai Volkoff and the Bolsheviks. With a tear in his eye, the head KGB member will cry that they never got their due in the WWF, and rawmvp will agree, considering his girlfriend is russian. He'll pull out a jar of caviar from his bottomless pockets and hand it to them. The KGB leader will be so touched that he makes rawmvp an honorary Russian.

The chapter will end with the KGB and rawmvp sitting around, drinking a nice glass of vodka. As we fade out, they will remark at his relationship with Natalie and truly ponder the power of love.

_39436759_abrahamovic2_300.jpg

I can't wait until you bump into this guy.Show Natalie the pic and see if she knows who he is.

Edit:Only Russians,British People or Chelsea fans know who this guy is

I see Dr. Tom lurking.

Kill it Tom, kill it.

At this point, I think I have to. It's crossed well into the absurd, and has no redeeming value at all anymore.

"Cliffhanger" or not, this story is now over.

...Since the people are clamoring as to how this story will end, I've re-opened this stupid thing.

Rawmvp...you get one last post to wrap things up and then this post is done.

Dames

...Since the people are clamoring as to how this story will end, I've re-opened this stupid thing.

Rawmvp...you get one last post to wrap things up and then this post is done.

Dames

Do we at least get to make fun of his silly ass after he posts his last update?

Guest reshad974
_39436759_abrahamovic2_300.jpg

I can't wait until you bump into this guy.Show Natalie the pic and see if she knows who he is.

Edit:Only Russians,British People or Chelsea fans know who this guy is

he's the president of Chelsea FC and I am french...........

Sign in to follow this