TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

Smackdown Spoilers Thread

Dear god. They just get worse by the week.

This show makes NO sense.

Let's job the WGTT in there return match to a novelty act that went stale 3 years ago!

Let's give the unover pieces of shit the tag belts but wait........they don't pin Chavo.......they pin Eddie! Why it's genius...oh wait it's not. It's incredibley fucking stupid.

Oh and let's job the US champ and the World Champion to Undertaker...at the same time......several times in one match. Good god.....fuck you WWE and fuck your stupid ass booking.

I'll add to the whole Lesnar/Benoit thing that the only reason why I'm not looking forward to it because it will be treated as such an insignificant match. It won't get half the promotion of either McMahon match or the Goldberg/HHH rematch and maybe not even the Survivor Series match.

Guest wildpegasus
So the US Champ and the World Champ lost to Taker... way to value those titles there, Vince.

Good god I'm making a list.

Rant coming SOON.

What's your rant going to be on?

*prays*

Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake.

HHH turned a deaf ear to your prayers.

Problems:

1. Spanky and London team on Velocity. Ok, so London gets his legs cut off vs. Lesnar a few weeks back... ok... that's cool... whatever. The point was (other than re-establish that Big Brock Bad is big and bad, and make sure the little guy doesn't get far) to allign Spanky and London. So why are they on Velocity? They should wrestle their first match together on Smackdown... even against a Jobber team.

2. Wow, 3 of the top cruiserweights can't beat the FBI - aka the 3 guys who can't beat the Undertaker. Ultimo gets pinned by Palumbo... what? Ok. Fuck you Vince.

3. Vince fucks Sable. No one cares.

4. Heyman back as GM. Ok, Heyman is a great promo - infinitely better than Stuff. This is a pro. Then they have Heyman become a total stooge in his first show back. Way to build cred there... gotta make sure Stuffs spot is still warm for her to come back to, eh?

5. Benoit/Angle vs. The Boston Bad Boyz. YES! I've been waiting for this match since Benoit/Albert and Cena/Angle began. YES! Benoit hits Angle with a steel chair! YES? WHAT THE FUCK?! There is so much wrong with this. First, Benoit should not fucking need a steel chair, not for Albert especially. Second, Benoit should not be hitting Angle. If this is a "passing of the torch", Angle should be hitting Benoit. Benoit should be the innocent party who is pissed off at Kurt. This is a heelish move when Benoit should be built up as a face. Angle is a stronger face than Benoit so he can handle it (if it should ever happen at all, which it shouldn't). This is just piss-poor writing. They want to re-establish the Benoit/Angle rivalry, THERE ARE OTHER WAYS OF DOING THAT. Stupid writers. Nothing new, I know, but the beginnings of angles are so fucking crucial. Benoit vs. Angle should be a "good match", and Benoit should get a ME elevation from it (if he wins clean, which he won't). I could do this so much better... My cat could do this so much better. Stupid stupid WWE. Stupid Paul. Stupid Vince.

6. Team Angle vs. Too Cool. Do I even need to finish this? Fucking fuck. They'll get the "big return pop" and in 3 weeks they'll be old news. Why sacrifice the best tag team in the WWE? Why not have Too Cool beat the Bashams or the FBI? You'd get the same pop. Anyways, Scotty and Rikishi would be an OK big man/lil man team, but there's nothing long-term here.

7. Vince fucks Sable. I get it. I still don't care. You're over 50 Vince, she has the sexual energy of a fishing boat. The time you spend jacking-off on TV could be given to another wrestler... or even a division... you know? The cruiserweight division? Those lil guys who carry your bags and clean your underwear? No, not the writers. The cruiserweights.

8. The Bashams beat Los Guerreros. Wow. I mean, just wow. Fuck. This is just CRAAAAAAAZY! Just as crazy as those CRAAAAAAZY Bashams! Fuck, I don't even want to waste my time bitching about this. Anyone find it funny that the first day Paul is back on the job, the Eliminators/Pitbulls inspired team gets the gold... I'm starting to think Paul Heyman being back isn't such a good idea.

9. Gowen shouldn't even touch Tajiri given the way Tajiri kicks the legs of his opponents. Fuck this shit. Gowen should have been the tag partner of Rikishi, he'd be the perfect face-in-peril, he can get his spots in, and if he wins it isn't that much of a stretch.

10. HEY! More Vince and Sable! I STILL DON'T CARE! Why don't you just write a book: "How to cheat on your wife and get away with it" by Vince McScum.

11. Holly challenges Lesnar... *throws mouse up in the air*... I give up.

12. Taker vs. Show/Brock. So what we have here is the Undertaker beating The US Champion and the WWE Champion... all to be built up for a match with Vince. *Jumps off Taker bandwagon*... fuck the MMA shit, that won't save him now. FUCKTAKER.

Guest wildpegasus
Anyone else find it funny how on the same day Paul Heyman returns, we see Angle/Benoit start up again?

Ha- I thought of that Rudo.

Heyman ran Angle v. Benoit way too many times. I was so pissed when they did that pointless match on SD! two weeks after the Rumble. What was the point?

Exhibit A in Why Heyman is not a Genius Booker. It seemed like whenever he was at a loss to come up with a match or main event, he'd just shunt Angle vs. Benoit out there with little point to it.

All I know is the Smackdown show was 10 times better than it is right now so Heyman must've been doing something right. The only time you can really speculate on whether somenone's a good booker or not is if they have full control. If someone over your head alters a few of your ideas than even that will screw you up.

The only point of the Smackdown Benoit/ANgle match was to tie the series up 2 to 2 I believe. (storyline wise)

Guest ToddRoyal

If you read the whole spoilers on one of the sites, Taker doesn't just beat the WWE AND US champs. He beats them FOUR times. He wins the first fall then beats them by Count out. Heyman says no countout, so he beats them the third time by DQ. Heyman says no DQ so he gets the second win.

Taker- who is building to a match with a NON wrestler who no one expects to be able to beat him- needs to be built up by beating the two TOP heels on Smackdown, and the two major singles champions, FOUR times in 20 minutes.

That is horrid booking, however you slice it.

Well SD's NEW Tag Champs are the worst yet. Or maybe I'm bias because I think Linda Miles (whatever her god damn gimmick name is) is an ugly bitch who can't wrestle. (a.k.a Chyna version 2)

Or maybe its the Bashams gimmick....ugh.

I know next to no one will agree with me, but I cannot actively bash Linda Miles. In my own pathetic way it's me keeping alive my little fantasy of a home (Jersey)-grown celebrity. What other Rutgers alumni are left for me to hero worship? Calista Flockhart? Yuck...

Guest Choken One
Well SD's NEW Tag Champs are the worst yet. Or maybe I'm bias because I think Linda Miles (whatever her god damn gimmick name is) is an ugly bitch who can't wrestle. (a.k.a Chyna version 2)

I know next to no one will agree with me, but I cannot actively bash Linda Miles. In my own pathetic way it's me keeping alive my little fantasy of a home (Jersey)-grown celebrity. What other Rutgers alumni are left for me to hero worship? Calista Flockhart? Yuck...

umm...Miles is from Cincinnati...

Guest Mulatto Heat

Second set of spoilers from 1bob:

I just got back from the Pepsi Arena. I am not going to review the dark matches and Velocity tapings, but I will say that Mortis made his return to Albany...major mark out moment. There is also a great 6 man tag match involving FBI, Rey, Ultimo Dragon and Kidman...must see!! These are the results of Smackdown:

Vince comes out with Sable and brags about how he beat Steph. He then names the new GM of Smackdown and Paul Heyman comes to the ring...THE NEW GM!! Before he gets a chance to talk, Taker's music hits and clears the ring. Heyman says that his first act as GM is to have a match with Taker taking on Brock and Big Show. If Taker wins he can have any match he wants whenever against whomever.

Taker wins the main event after chokeslamming the Show off the top rope. After the fall, Heyman makes it a 2 out of 3 falls match. Taker wins the second fall by count out, but again Heyman changes the match to no count out. After a chairshot by Show, Heyman changes the match to no DQ. Taker finally wins after hitting Show with the biker chain for the win. After the match, Brock and Show beat down Taker, F5ing him on the steel post. Vince then comes through the crowd (he was seated in a skybox the entire show) and taunts Taker. Taker then gets the strength to say that he wants Vince in a buried alive match at Survivor Series.

Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit vs. John Cena/A-Train: This match went to a no contest I believe. Train went to hit Angle with a chair but Benoit took the chair and accidentally hit Angle with it. Angle got up and the two started fighting. Cena and Train left confused and refs and agents had to pull the two men apart.

Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin were in the back getting ready for their title match when Heyman came in and changed the match because he never received any "get well" wishes from Haas or Benjamin when he was out. Instead, Heyman books them in a match against Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty...Good to see Scotty back!! The match was a total squash though, as Rikishi got the pin after sitting on Benjamin, who couldn't reverse a sunset flip.

OH, the title match still took place...but the Bashams were the challengers. They won the tag titles from Los Guerreros when they pulled the ole switch-a-roo on Eddy. Eddy went for a frog splash, but the decoy Basham hit him with Shaniqua's dominatrix stick for the win. After the bout, they went to celebrate.  After the Guerreros lost the titles, they teased a break up as Chavo started yelling at Eddy, saying he wasn't focused and that he took money from his family by losing. The match was also very drawn out and dull IMO.

Jamie Noble had a vignette via a web cam where he said that Nidia may never get her sight back due to the mist in the eye she took from Tajiri.

Tajiri beat Zach Gowen in a short but good match. After the match, the Japanese mafia guys that interfered at No Mercy came to the ring, bowed to Tajiri and gave Zach a move that can be described as a double Rock Bottom. Zach was very slow to get up as he landed right on his upper back and head.

That is pretty much it. the crowd was small. The entire upper level was tarped over and the entire side of the lower level where the cameras were were tarped off as well...at least Vince walked right past me as came through the crowd.

Yeah.. so RRR, that explains why Benoit had the chair in the first place. :)

Guest wildpegasus
I bet Angle/Benoit from last year never happened in terms of storylines. Kinda like how Angle/Benoit 01 never happened. We get all the same masturabatory spots with half the purpose!

2 weeks is the memory span of the WWE and that's on a good day.

...but played women's basketball for RU.

Guest Fook

So is Heyman a face or a heel?

He puts Taker (a face) in a handicapped match and keeps changing the rules so he'll lose.

But...

He also takes away TWGTT's (a heel team) title shot because they were indifferent to his well-being.

So what's the deal?

Guest Choken One

...but played women's basketball for RU.

Ah I gotcha now

Next Weeks Smackdown:

*Voice over*

It's been over a decade in the making

Gene Oakerland: For the longest time, wrestling fans have wanted to see Vince McMahon against the Undertaker.

Heenan: I remember the first time seeing this guy come out, he's HUGE. *Footage of SS90* He completely destroys everyone. From that moment on, all I could ever think about was "how can Vince McMahon contain such a monster".

Bruce Prichard: I was the one who helped introduce the Undertaker to the World of Sports Entertainment. Never in my wildest dreams have I ever thought that his name would be synonymous with "Wrestlemania" and "Survivor Series" and the WWE in general. The guy is a legend, an absolute legend.

Gene Oakerland: I've seen em all. Hogan, Savage, The Rock, Bruno Sammartino, Buddy Rogers, Vern Gagne, Lou Thesz... and I can tell you this right now, I have seen no one like the Undertaker.

Vince McMahon vs. The Undertaker

Pat Patterson: Some people say that Vince Mcmahon created the Undertaker...

Gerry Brisco (sitting right beside Pat, inturrupting) ... and some people say that the fans made the Undertaker.

Patterson: I say he made himself.

Brisco: Maybe, Maybe.

Heenan: In one corner you'll have the Undertaker - over a decade of destruction - the deadman - the phenom - the man. And in the other corner you'll have Vince McMahon - the genius - the legend - the boss. You don't, You don't get better than that.

Buried Alive

Steve Austin: Without a doubt, this is the most dangerous match in WWE history. To win you must actually bury your opponent in the ground - alive.

Foley: I've actually been in a buried alive match. I've been in a buried alive match with the Undertaker. My life has never been the same since. That took off more years to my career than anything else... bar none. These two mens lives, it won't be the same either. One of them will be buried 6 feet under, psychologically, that's gotta mess with ya a bit...

Shane McMahon: My Dad, my dad is crazy. He's been that way his whole life. He'll do anything to win, and he has, but I think he might actually has biten off more than he can chew with the Undertaker. This match, this match could cost him his life.

Kane: The Undertaker is my brother, I've fought him in the ring, outside of the ring, all over. He's a tough sonofabitch. But I've also fought McMahons, and they don't give up. They will take you down with them, and if push comes to shove, I think Vince McMahon will take the Undertaker down into the grave with him rather than lose the match.

Heenan: Never, never in my life have I seen something like this, this is huge. HUGE.

Oakerland: I will be watching this for sure, but I might have my hands over my eyes for parts of it. It will be a historic moment, that's for sure.

Bob Costas: Vince McMahon vs. the Undermaker is something that reminds me about watching wrestling on the radio, it's just magical... what? Oh, the Undertaker... Whatever *throws script up in the air*

Arnold: Thees is ab-so-LUTely mag-i-cal, Vince McMayon is the guy, he is the guy. But theee Undatayka is the man too. So he-ah we have two men, and it's mag-i-cal. It's like me and Grey Davis, a small kid from AUSTRIA who is a movie stah against thees guy who has turned Cal-i-fornya into a disasta arweea, you know, it's exactly like that. Only in the WWE, only in the WWE can you see thees happun.

The Undertaker...

Vince McMahon...

Survivor Series...

BURIED ALIVE...

Edited by RavishingRickRudo

That makes the Chair shot a lil bit better... my cat could still book it better than those hotshots at titan.

My sister books better than those guys at Titan, and she absolutely will have nothing to do with wrestling.

...and yes, I asked my sister to book a card. Why? ...meh, was bitching about the WWE to her, and so I asked her opinion. I wouldn't leave her alone till I did, and thusly she did it, then beat me to hell, then put my ass out of her room.

Hmph... Last time I bitch at her. I tell you that.

And can I say that the spoilers suck ass... I'll watch SD, but if it really is that bad, then UGH~!

Here is a really great report form the show

Report by: Tom Dinardi, rajahwwf.com reader Smackdown!

Tazz enters to a huge pop, and pushed Chimmel on the outside. He gets in the ring, and teases us about who the new G.M. will be. He says he didn't get the job, and Michael Cole didn't because Vince wants someone who can grow facial hair. He asks the crowd who they think will be the new G.M., and picks on a few people from the crowd and gives different reasons for them not being the new G.M., calling one of the fans "primitive". He asks one of the Japanese camera men if he's the new G.M., then says it is definetly not Tony Chimmel because he's brain dead. When he finished, he said "I'm out", and went to the announce table to a big pop.

The lights go out, we get the usual WWE intro, and then we get the opening video package highlighting No Mercy's Father vs. Daughter Match.

Opening SmackDown! Segment: Vince comes out with Sable to major heat. He talks about beating Steph, and how he knows he's going to hell when he dies, but he's not dead yet. He talks about partying with Sable all night. He says he accomplish 2 things: Steph is unemployed and Brock is still the WWE Champion. He said that you should never cross the boss, but you should have sex with the man who signs your checks, which got a huge reaction from the crowd, and prompted Vince to say "I'm on a roll tonight!" He said the new General Manager was not going to be Sable because he has "other things" for her, but it will be a man who tried to put him out of business and who he wanted to strangle at times. The new General Manager of SmackDown! is none other than Paul Heyman, who comes out to a loud mixed reaction. Paul gets on the microphone and says things will change, when Undertaker walks down to the ring. Vince & Sable leave through the crowd, and Heyman says he is the only hope that Undertaker has. Heyman knows that Undertaker wants revenge, and he makes a Main Event of Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar & Big Show in a Handicap Match. He says if Undertaker wins, he can name any kind of match with any opponent for any time. Undertaker tells Heyman he knows that Heyman is not doing him any favors, and Heyman being in the ring is like someone taking a giant crap in his backyard. Undertaker says he will win and get his revenge, and no one knows how sick an sadistic he can be, and he leaves. All of this was around 9 minutes and 40 seconds. After Undertaker left, they hyped the Guerreros vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team for the WWE Tag Team Titles later tonight.

John Cena entered to a pop, and started rapping about wanting to congratulate Kurt Angle and shake his hand, but says that's a bitch move and he'd rather spit in his face. He insults the crowd, and says something alon the lines of "People said I tapped out, like I was crying for my mommy, he only reason that I tapped is Angle was grabbing my salami." and the crowd loved it. A-Train came out to a decent reaction, followed by Kurt Angle to a big pop and "You Suck!" chants, and Chris Benoit to a decent pop.

SmackDown! Match #1: John Cena & A-Train went to a no contest with Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit in 4 mintues and 29 seconds. Crowd was all over A-Train with "Shave Your Back!" chants, and Benoit went for the Sharpshooter on Cena to a big pop. Cena got his chain and distracted the referee, as A-Train got a chair and went to hit Kurt Angle. Benoit took it away and went to hit A-Train with it, but A-Train ducked and Benoit hit Angle in the back. Benoit dropped the chair and got Cena & A-Train out of the ring, and Angle got a hold of the chair while Benoit was in the corner with his back to Angle. Angle went to hit Benoit, who ducked the shot. They got in each other's face and started brawling, while Cena & A-Train watched from the outside before leaving. The brawl went on for a little bit before the referee called for the bell, and Benoit locked in the Crippler Crossface. Referees came out to break it up, which they eventually did. They tried to keep both men seperate, but Angle went for the Ankle Lock on Benoit, but Benoit was able to get out of the ring. Afterwards, the Handicap Main Event was hyped.

The Subway Slam of the Week was Tajiri delivering the black mist to Nidia last week. Tazz & Cole were shown talking, presumably about the situation with the mist, as we go to a shot of Noble. Noble says he's on a webcam that he bought for Nidia. He says nothing matters compared to Nidia, and Nidia may need surgery on her eyes. He brings up Tajiri and tells him that if Nidia doesn't recover, "So help me God."

The World's Greatest Tag Team are shown in the back preparing for their Tag Team Title Match, when Paul Heyman enters. Heyman is upset that they never called him when he was taken out by Brock Lesnar, so he is taking away their Tag Team Title shot and giving it to the Bashams. Heyman then says he is reuniting one of the most exciting tag teams to take on Haas & Benjamin, and to give them time to prepare, the match is next.

Vince & Sable are shown in one of the Sky Boxes, just to say "Hi" to us.

A Stu Hart video, narrated by Vince McMahon, is shown, which got an applause from the crowd when it was over.

The World's Greatest Tag Team enters to no reaction, waiting to see who their opponents are. That oh-so familiar dance music hits, and...

SmackDown Match #2: Scotty 2 Hotty & Rikishi def. The World's Greatest Tag Team via pinfall in 6 minutes and 19 seconds when Rikishi pinned Shelton Benjamin with the Sit-Down Splash. Scotty looked fine in the ring, and Rikishi's hair looked a bit different. Scotty hit the WORM on Benjamin, and Haas got a Stink Face as well. Afterwards, Scotty had two of the hats that Rikishi used to dance while wearing, and the two men celebrated, with Scotty even taking his shirt off.

Vince & Sable were also shown dancing in the Sky Box, which was pretty funny. Then, Undertaker went in and grabbed Vince by the collar, saying that all of this is not about the title, but about revenge. He calls Vince a pathetic, gutless coward for all he has done, and even calls Sable a slut or something along those lines. 'Taker says if he doesn't win, he'll get Vince one way or another. He leaves, as the crowd breaks out into "Slut!" chants, and Los Guerreros vs. The Basham Brothers is hyped again.

Tony Chimmel plugs Kurt Angle's "Freedom of Choice: Tap Out or Angle Slam" t-shirt, and we get the t-shirt cannon again.

The Castrol GTX SmackDown! Fast Lane is shown, as clips of Rey Mysterio in action are shown to "Boom" by POD, and Rey plugs Castrol GTX as the "ultimate tag team partner for your car."

A WWE.com promo is shown for results for No Mercy. Backstage, Eddie is getting vasaline put on his cuts, and Chavo tells him he needs to suck it up and focus. They both get each other motivated, which leads to the next match.

SmackDown! Match #3: The Basham Brother w/Shaniqua def. Los Guerreros via pinfall for the WWE Tag Team Titles at 8 minutes and 50 seconds after Eddie was pinned with a pipe shot. I can't keep the Bashams straight, they both look alike. Before the match, Big Show's attack on Eddie last week was shown. Chavo got taken down outside the ring, and Eddie knocked down one of the Bashams in the ring. He went to climb to the top rope, but Shaniqua distracted him, and Eddie hit her with a big boot on the apron. She fell and grabbed onto his leg, as the Bashams pulled the switcheroo, and the fresh Basham had a pipe with him. Eddie went for a Swanton Bomb-like manuver, but the fresh Basham moved, and Eddie was nailed with the pipe and the Bashams won the Tag Team Titles. After the match, Josh Matthews interviewed the Bashams, and they said that hey had told everyone they were the dominant team on SmackDown!, and now it was time to celebrate. Meanwhile, in the ring, Chavo yelled at Eddie before leaving on his own. Eddie then got massive "Eddie!" chants and a massive pop before leaving. Tony Chimmel plugged the Handicap Main Event, and the low rider that Los Guerreros entered in was taken from the arena. We also got a plug for Stone Cold Steve Austin's book, "The Stone Cold Truth" which comes out on Tuesday.

We get a replay of what happened at the end of the last match, followed by Chavo yelling at Eddie (which happened during the commercial break).

SmackDown! Match #4: Tajiri def. Zach Gowen via pinfall in 3 minutes 31 seconds with a kick to the head in a Non-Title Match. Gowen is just amazing in person. Gowen missed a moonsault, leading to the kick that ended the match. USA chants were present during the first few seconds of the match. Afterwards, Ryan Sakoda & Jimmy Yang (the guys who made the appearence at the end of Tajiri's match at No Mercy) raised Tajiri's arms in victory. They went to leave, but Tajiri saw Gowen getting to their feet, and they hit an insanely stiff double team move on Gowen, which was like a trip/spinebuster/chokeslam combo, where Gowen landed on his head. After, we get hype for the Handicap Main Event, followed by a promo for the Survivor Series theme, "Build A Bridge" by limpbizkit.

Gowen looked like he was legitimately hurt, as he was down for 2 or 3 minutes. A few referees, a trainer, and another guy came out and were talking to him in the ring. He sat up, rolled out of the ring, and one of the refs and the trainer helped him out, as he got a pop and the crowd chanted his name.

We see a SmackDown! brand live calander, and then Big Show & Brock Lesnar talk strategy for their match with Undertaker. They aregue over who's going to be on top of their game, and who will be the one that costs them the match if they lost. Sable & Vince are shown talking in the Sky Box, and then we get clips of the last time Hardcore Holly was in the ring against Brock Lesnar. It shows the powerbomb that broke his next, and how Lesnar continued to beat on his neck. Holly (in a pre-taped promo) says Brock didn't end his career, but now, he's coming back to end Lesnar's career.

We get an awesome Survivor Series promo (much like the SummerSlam ones), followed by an outside shot of the arena to a pop.

SmackDown! Main Event: Undertaker def. Brock Lesnar & Big Show via pinfall in 9 minutes and 18 seconds, after knocking Brock Lesnar out with a chain shot and pinning him. This is where all the fun happened. A minute in to the match, 'Taker (who was already in control) got a chair, and Show & Lesnar immedeatly got out of the ring. Show chokeslammed Undertaker and Lesnar went for the pin, but 'Taker kicked out. Lesnar told Big Show to climb to the top rope, and Undertaker took Lesnar down before chokeslamming Show off the top rope to get the pin at 5 minutes and 25 seconds. Heyman came out to announce the match was now 2 out of 3 falls. Heyman sat in a chair in the entry way to watch the rest of the match. The match went outside and Lesnar & Show were thrown into the crowd and 'Taker got back in the ring, and both men were counted out. Heyman then announced the match was No Disqualifications. Big Show got a chair and hit Undertaker with it about 3 seconds later, and the ref disqualified Big Show. Heyman made the match No Disqualifications, and Show & Lesnar beat on Undertaker outside the ring. Lesnar went for the F-5, but Undertaker had grabbed a hold of his chain, where he punched Lesnar and knocked him out. Show tried to get in the ring, but Undertaker knocked him off the apron with a punch with the chain, and 'Taker pinned Lesnar after another 45 seconds to win. Vince & Sable looked upset, and Undertaker celebrated for a bit before trying to leave, but Show attacked him when 'Taker went to his bike. Show hits Undertaker with some chain shots of his own, before throwing him to Lesnar on the outside. Lesnar then F-5ed Undertaker into the post. Lesnar & Show leave, when Vince McMahon says that he wants someone to tell Undertaker to stay there so Vince can congratulate him. He kisses Sable before going down through the crowd to the ramp. 'Taker stumbles as Vince taughts him and calls him a bitch. Vince congratulates him once again, asking him if the beating he took was worth getting a shot at the WWE Title. Vince says that Undertaker will never again be the WWE Champion, and asks when Undertaker is going to face Brock Lesnar. Undertaker says Survivor Series, and Vince asks what kind of match, to which 'Taker says Burried Alive. Vince says that Brock will bury 'Taker, and Undertaker gets to his feet and grabs the mike from Vince. 'Taker tells Vince he is wrong, because Brock isn't his opponent, Vince is. Vince is in shock, as 'Taker laughs at him, saying "You're mine." as he leaves. Vince throws his jacket to the ground in anger, kicks it around, picks it up, and leaves. Chimmel thanks us for coming, plugs SmackDown! on UPN, and that's the show.

Like any "hot" star would want to be featured in the WWE....

Didn't mean like the "hot" stars.

Meant the big named celebs whose careers are winding down and decide to make a last ditch effort to seem important.

Lately Raw has been the show to watch (or at least has become watchable) and SD! has been the show to avoid. I can't recall the last time Raw sucked as hard as the last 2 or so episodes of Smackdown.