TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Week ? Thread

Guest Coffey

When did Jimmy Hary manage Bret Hart?

You know it will be some slop ass "legend."

TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!! TRIPLE J!!

Guest The Last Free Voice

well that was anticlimatic. Oh well. Could Bret make a miricale comeback? Don't think so. So who then? We need a list of the million guys Jimmy's managed.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Yeah he managed the Harts when they won their first tag titles and were heels.

Well, I'm not ordering next week unless I'm GUARAN-FUCKING-TEED a ***** match.

And since a match even CLOSE to **** hasn't occurred since XXX were still a tag team, I guess I'm not ordering for a long time.

Wow...TNA went from a glimmer of hope to a perfect example as why the industry sucks right now...all within 6 months...

Who fucking cares who Jimmy brings in next week? NOBODY. Why? Because it's going to be some has-been nobody gives two fucks about, because it's not Hogan, it's not Andy Kaufman's zombie, and it's not anybody that could pose a possible kayfabed threat to Jarrett Christ.

I say again:

FUCK YOU JEFF JARRETT!!! FUCK YOU JEFF JARRETT!!! FUCK YOU JEFF JARRETT!!! FUCK YOU JEFF JARRETT!!! FUCK YOU JEFF JARRETT!!! FUCK YOU JEFF JARRETT!!! FUCK YOU JEFF JARRETT!!! FUCK YOU JEFF JARRETT!!!

Guest Salacious Crumb

Some of them:

Hart Foundation

Earthquake

Nasty Boys

Honky Tonk Man

Greg Valentine

Brutus Beefcake

Meng

Barbarian

I don't really remember who else he managed in WCW. He was with the Dungeon but I don't think he was actually Kevin Sullivan's manager.

Guest Salacious Crumb

It's beyond me why they didn't have Hogan cost Jarrett the title and just have Jarrett "cause" the injury there.

Guest Black Tiger

It's gonna be ED LESLIE! LESLIE vs JARRETT in a "you hurt Hogan and now I can't get a job" grudge match

Guest MrHell

I usually don't post in the TNA thread (or anywhere else on the board, for that matter), but I'd also like to send a coupla' hearty "FUCK YOU!"s to Michael Shane -- for being a complete ball of suck who shouldn't be anywhere near the X Title -- and to Triple J. I'd state my reason for Jarrett getting his, but I don't think I need to.

Guest PowerPB13

AT LEAST IT'S NOT TRIPLE H.

For that reason and that reason only, TNA will ALWAYS be better than WWE.

-Patrick

Guest PowerPB13

At least Jarrett has had watchable matches in the past few years. HHH is lucky to even make it to the ring without injuring himself again.

-Patrick

Triple H has had good matches as well.

Yea- HHH is a fuckhole but at least he knew when to turn heel.

Jarrett's face run post-4.30 was laughable

Guest PowerPB13

Well, I'll freely admit that I'm biased. As far as I'm concerned, anything is better than WWE these days.

I would prefer to watch the worst match from the cheapest backyard indy fed in the farthest corner of the world than watch WWE nowadays.

-Patrick

Corey is absolutely right.

Triple H does have this main event 'aura' about him because of the stuff he's done.

Jarrett's never really done anything major (Ohhh- he beat DDP!) to be a big main eventer. He's just that guy who main evented WCW when no one watched