TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The Diatribe is up...

The show is more cohesive, and it makes more sense overall now, but I just don't like where they're going with it. I'm thinking it's going to be Jarrett vs. Knobbs next week....then Jarrett vs. Duggan...then Jarrett vs. Meng...ugh. Raven vs. Vampiro doesn't really interest me, and I am annoyed to no end that TNA doesn't acknowledge the hate Raven and Punk have for each other elsewhere. Here's to hoping Punk turns on Raven next week and TNA takes advantage of the hottest feud in wrestling.

PS: While I don't really love Shane or anything, it's a good idea to not constantly switch the title. Eventually, the blowoff could be good if fans are dying to see Shane lose the belt.

PPS: Fuck Jeff Jarrett.

Guest dvkorn

I like your diatribes they give a good perspective of the shows... Also, you have probably been over this but i think your ratings are way too harsh... and how do you rate your matches.... purely workrate wise or how much you got into the match and the emotion of it and all that...?

You think DAMES rates harsh? I lambasted this show over at the TotalNonStop TNA forum. I don't think a single match went over **3/4, honestly.

Personally, I take into account the booking of the match, the workrate, the psychology, and the entertainment factor. No match tonight was particularly good, and I thought the booking of each match (aside from the opener and Raven/Slash) was flawed.

If this is the best Mantel can do, fuck Dutch Mantel.

Eh, Dutch isn't going to be booking with the purpose of giving workrate fanboys like you and me **** matches. He will be booking with the purpose of building long-term stories with big blowoffs.

Guest Markingout

"If this is the best Mantel can do, fuck Dutch Mantel."

Yep,I called this before he came too TNA. His work in IWA sucks,he dosen't really care for workrate. He really dosent know that american fans care about workrate not only great fueds.

Explain this:

Danny Doring & Roadkill vs. Simon Diamond & Johnny Swinger (w/Glenn Gilberti & Roadkill) for the NWA Tag Team Titles