TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kahran Ramsus

OAO NFL Week 8 Thread

Guest FrigidSoul

Pats win so we get the end of the Ravens/Broncos game...which nobody in Mass gives a flying fuck about

Guest FrigidSoul

Baltimore is the only team in the AFC North with a winning record...and that record being 4-3 isn't too impressive

Woo hoo. 5th straight 30 point game by Tennessee. This time on the legs of George. Titans officially have the #1 ranked offense in the league statistically. We can play with anybody in the league right now. Three straight routes of their opponents, and they have Miami next. Should be a good game. With the passing and running game and defense as dominating as they are, I don't see anyone stopping us anythime soon. Its good to be a Titan fan. :headbang: :headbang:

Baltimore is the only team in the AFC North with a winning record...and that record being 4-3 isn't too impressive

Well, this is obviously their best win of the year (Up to this point they had beaten Cleveland, San Diego and Arizona) and the Ravens have to feel good about stopping Portis.

Guest FrigidSoul

nothing personal but I hope the Ravens wind up only having those 4wins since I would like the first round pick the Pats got from them to be a damn good one

And the boo birds re-emerge in Philly.

I'm liking a 7-2 record going into the bye for the Patsies. Today's game sucked, of course (the Miami game wasn't that great either, but at least there was some damn OFFENSE).

Cards miss a FG, but the 49'ers still look like shit. Arizona's second win isn't far away at this rate.

Cards are only up by 4, but SF's offence is useless right now.

Arizona gets a FG after blocking a SF punt, 13-6 Cards.

Garcia is back in the same though, he can't be much worse than Rattay was.

And the 49'ers have allowed Arizona their first 100 yard rusher of the season, Shipp with 109 so far.

49'ers fumble the ball, only to keep possesion because a whistle was blown on the play, so of course they go and fumble the ball away on the very next play anyway to end the 3rd quarter.

It's entertaining to see San Francisco do everything within their power to ensure they lose this game.

49'ers finally show some life on offence with a TD.

San Francisco coming back to tie says more about how inept the Cardinals are rather than how well the 49'ers have been playing.

Ummm okay why did the 49ers release Jeff Chandler again? I mean he was bad but he wasn't THIS bad. Maybe they can re-sign him after they cut Pochman tommorrow.