TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spicy McHaggis

The One And Only 24 Season 3 Thread

Holy shit, they're not gonna?

They gonna

Oooh what a sudued ending

Let the guessing for what will happen next season begin.

Guest OctoberBlood

WHAT A GODDAMN GOOD FINALE!!!

PLEASE someone tell me what happened during the last 10-15 minutes (after Palmer called Jack - til when Jack is shown in his jeep)!! I'm gonna download it, but I need to know now! Fucking weather cut me off.

Guest Evolution

That ending was pretty much perfect.

I don't think they'll go ahead with Day 4 being a continuation of Day 3, and with all of these cuts to the cast, I'm puzzled as to what they'll be coming up with. Looks like we might have a lot of fresh faces next season.

Guest Fook

Man, Chase was HARDCORE to want to do that. Does this put him above Jack now on the badassometer?

And is anyone else miffed as to why they let Chloe live?

I loved the ending, it was all...Is Jack gonna crack...no Jack pulls himself back together and keeps on with his job which is why...

Jack Bauer is the baddest motherfucker on the planet!

PS- Remmember for like five seconds back when it looked like Jack was a traitor? That was cool.

Man, Chase was HARDCORE to want to do that. Does this put him above Jack now on the badassometer?

Dunno if he over took him...but that along with the hot poker earlier in the season definately puts him right up there with him.

Guest The Real Modest Mouse

All I have to say is..i've never cried watching a TV show. And that ending nearly made me cry. Amazing.

Guest El Satanico

Well I'm glad to hear we can expect to see them move away from the home base format. It will also be interesting to see how the new president handles Jack and if he gives him total freedom like Palmer.

Guest OctoberBlood
PLEASE someone tell me what happened during the last 10-15 minutes (after Palmer called Jack - til when Jack is shown in his jeep)!! I'm gonna download it, but I need to know now! Fucking weather cut me off.

Please? Someone? :(

Please? Someone? :(

Kim came into the hospital and hugged Jack asking if Chase would be ok. Jack said that he should be fine and he respects the decision they made together. I think that was pretty much it during that time frame.