TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest StevieNightHeat

Ambulance match at Survivor Series

Guest StevieNightHeat

I know this maybe a stupid question. But what is an Ambulance match? do you have to lock the opponent in the Ambulance to win? or is it just a regular match?

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Brock vs. Bluto The RAW edition

Except Shane doesent need a forkilift to move around Mr. Voorhees.

Put the guy in the ambulance and you win, simple.

Kane or Shane ( most likely Shane ) is gonna crash through the roof and lose the match. I reckon theyll steal that ending.

Your propably right about the finish. They'll have some horrible ending like that.

Except Shane doesent need a forkilift to move around Mr. Voorhees.

It took me a couple seconds to figure that out...then i laughed once I realized who Bluto was supposed to be.

I know this maybe a stupid question. But what is an Ambulance match? do you have to lock the opponent in the Ambulance to win? or is it just a regular match?

The first performer to gain EMT training and be hired by the local hospital wins!

Guest Plushy Al Logan

...you're now making me picture Brock eating a can of spinach to gain extra power.

That's just something I have always said about the Big Show. When I first thought of it, I imagined Steve Austin gaining powers from his beers. And plus, Big Show look like Tugboat.

Edited by Plushy Al Logan

Guest TripleHater
If they're going by the rules that WCW went by, it's whoever can knock their opponent out and lock them in an amublance wins.

Didn't Sting/Vampiro have a ambulance match in WCW or It was someonelse?

Guest jm29195

That would be Mike Awesome and Bam Bam Bigelow

- Ambulance match: Bam Bam Bigelow v. Mike Awesome. Just a bunch of brawling to a dead crowd. Nothing really else to say here, because they didn't do much. They end up on the ambulance, where Bigelow falls through the roof, giving Awesome the win. Too little, too late for Awesome. *

From Starrcade 2000

Guest Dynamite Kido

I am pretty sure the rules of this Ambulance match are as follows

1. Kane cannot win the match

2. Shane must go over

3. Kane must look worse than Shane

4. Shane must look superhuman

I think that about sums it up......

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

If an fan passes out throguh boredom and is taken to an Ambulance, 1. to they win? and 2. does it put an end to this match that everyone I know is apathetic about?

If they're going by the rules that WCW went by, it's whoever can knock their opponent out and lock them in an amublance wins.

Didn't Sting/Vampiro have a ambulance match in WCW or It was someonelse?

was that the match when sting got lit on fire

dynamite is all over it.

The end result of this feud and match is Shane will look like a million bucks for wrestling a shitty match, yet steal any thunder with his high spot and Kane will look like even more of a pussy/incompetent/moron/midcarder than ever before.

Guest nikowwf

God this just got me thinking that Vampiro was in a lot of classicaly bad matches at the end of WCW. Remember the hardcore mess with Mike Awesome? Or the FIRE/INFERNO/COMPLETE FUCKING MESS match against Sting. Or the COMPLETE FUCKING MESS IN THE GRAVEYARD match against Sting?

niko

Guest Frank The Tank
Or the COMPLETE FUCKING MESS IN THE GRAVEYARD match against Sting?

niko

That was The Demon.

niko

That was The Demon.

Sting and Vampiro also had a graveyard segment. With this classic exchange.

<Sting>...who are you?

<Vampiro>I'm what you COULD have been.

(Vampiro tosses sting into Open grave)

niko

That was The Demon.

Sting and Vampiro also had a graveyard segment. With this classic exchange.

<Sting>...who are you?

<Vampiro>I'm what you COULD have been.

(Vampiro tosses sting into Open grave)

Sad thing is? That's better than half the promo's cut in WWE these days.

Guest Nanks

It would be possible to let Shane take his sick bump without Kane looking stupid. If they did the fall through the roof spot it could involve Kane taking the fall with him from somewhere high and them both going through the roof. Then Kane just has to come out the back door of the ambulance alone, and there's your indestructable Kane.

Guest nikowwf

Someone should make a comedy DVD of the BEST OF RUSSO Nitro. Nitro girl catfight madness! Stuntment jumping off Nitrotrons! Sid's leg snapping on a simple move! Chavo the salesman! The unscripted match! Classic stuff all around!

niko

I'd mark out if after Shane gets put in the ambulance, the camera pans to the Undertaker in the front seat going "WHERE TO, SHANE??!!?"

And in the fucking ultimate piece of irony, immediately after I went to the main forum page, a PM popped up from "The Higher Power".

THE WWE IS WATCHING ME! CUE SOME FUCKING ROCKWELL!

I don't understand the difference between this and a regular match. You beat your opponent so bad that they have to be put in an ambulance. A normal match...you beat your opponent so bad you can pin him for 3. What's the difference?

I like to spread my tarot cards once in a while and today they are saying that WWE will bring Abbys from TNA as Kane's younger brother, managed by Bearer (of course), to seek revenge promoted not by the fiery :firedevil: brotherly hate but by an anger of a 3 weeks fued with a nut sized blonde luchadore.

I can't believe they are using the damn ambulance match!

But this is the WWE, they like to be original so the rules will quite simple. Match ends when one beats the other so badly they are forced to be taken away in an ambulance. So basically, last man standing only you have to literally beat your opponent unconscious or to death.

Cause if it's the WCW rules...that's just sad.

Or maybe this is just secret code for "Ok, get the ambulance ready...we'll have Vince in the strait jacket when you get here."

WWE has had a medical fetish this past year.... Stretcher Matches, Ambulance Matches, Doctors & Nurses being pummeled, Shane having a bag of blood squirted on him...

What's next, a Circumcision Death Match?