TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewTS

One and Only Smackdown Thread for October 30, 2K3

A MISCHIEVOUS SMACKDOWN!

Oct. 30, 2003

After learning of his upcoming match with Undertaker at Survivor Series, Mr. McMahon will undoubtedly be in a horrible mood tonight on SmackDown! We have seen Mr. McMahon make irrational decisions in the past when not in a good mood. Will tonight be any different? Does Mr. McMahon have something up his sleeve for Undertaker? Find out tonight at 8/7 CT on UPN.

Also on SmackDown!, there will be a major announcement concerning Big Show and Brock Lesnar's participation in Survivor Series. Will the two team up again despite losing to the Undertaker last week? Will the WWE Champion and U.S. Champion lock up at Survivor Series? Only one way to find out, tune into SmackDown!, tonight on UPN!

In action on SmackDown!, after last week’s match ended in a No Contest, Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit will team up for a rematch with John Cena & A-Train. Last week, Angle and Benoit seemed headed towards victory before a spat between the two turned into all-out war. If they can see eye to eye this week, they may have a shot to score the victory. Also in action, Rey Mysterio will battle another masked Superstar, Ultimo Dragon.

And for those seeking some Halloween cheer, SmackDown! will present a Trick or Treat Costume Contest between Torrie Wilson and Dawn Marie. It is an event you don’t want to miss on a night that promises to be entertaining. Watch SmackDown! tonight at 8/7 CT on UPN.

-----

....well, maybe not.

And for those seeking some Halloween cheer, SmackDown! will present a Trick or Treat Costume Contest between Torrie Wilson and Dawn Marie.

Well that answers my question. (Sets tape)

And for those seeking some Halloween cheer, SmackDown! will present a Trick or Treat Costume Contest between Torrie Wilson and Dawn Marie.

Well that answers my question. (Sets tape)

Anyone else feeling nostalgic for Al Wilson? Seriously, I kinda miss the guy...

Aren't Dawn and Torrie both faces? What with Torrie forgiving her for sexing her dad to death and all?

I kinda wish they'd turn Torrie heel already. As a face she pisses me off to no end.

"night that promises to be entertaining"

and I'm just sure they are going to back this one up...

They're lucky that's subjective, or there could be a lot of false-advertising suits filed.

Guest Super Pissed Smark

I'm cautiously optimistic about tonight being entertaining.

Of course, I'm going to be watching Eliza Dushku wrestling with other people's problems on Tru Calling, followed by her wrestling demented, mutant hillbillies in Wrong Turn instead of Smackdown, but I wish the rest of you brave souls the best of luck with Vince and co.

:P

I'm cautiously optimistic about tonight being entertaining.

Of course, I'm going to be watching Eliza Dushku wrestling with other people's problems on Tru Calling, followed by her wrestling demented, mutant hillbillies in Wrong Turn instead of Smackdown, but I wish the rest of you brave souls the best of luck with Vince and co.

:P

For some reason that show seems like it would annoy the fuck outta me......The shit has been done so many times already.

Guest Ghettoman

I liked that DDT.

I'm guessing the Angle/Benoit thing was to set up a stooging for Lesnar when he's recruiting for his team.

Guest Ghettoman

To me that made up for all the "push by losing" matches for Cena. The way they worked the groin kick was gold....