TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Crucifixio Jones question

Yeah, you say that now, but lets see what happens when your simplistic ass gets eaten up my lyrics.

Man, people are going to FLIP out when they realize that we're the same person, right?

Dames

Wait...so you banned yourself? Intriguing.

I want to see this rapoff.

....check out the sig.

Yeah, you say that now, but lets see what happens when your simplistic ass gets eaten up my lyrics. 

Man, people are going to FLIP out when they realize that we're the same person, right? 

Dames

Dames, you're so bad ass....fine, "rap" all over my simplistic "ass"....I'll neeed a good laugh in the morning.

PS. Don't even breathe the notion that we might be the same person, I have a reputation to withhold.

You don't want me to hurt you. You really don't want me to put it down.

Dames

Dames

Dames, you're so bad ass....fine, "rap" all over my simplistic "ass"....I'll neeed a good laugh in the morning.

PS. Don't even breathe the notion that we might be the same person, I have a reputation to withhold.

Dames

DAMES' A PUSSY! :::CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP::: DAMES' A PUSSY!

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Dames

Dames

Hurt me, Dames...I beg you. Please. And remember, that the UGS is and will forever own your ass.

Guest The Old Me
One time I beat an entire D12 board in a rap off. New Me was there, he saw it.

I witnessed it all. They were rachist too.

Dames

Dames

DAMES' A PUSSY! :::CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP::: DAMES' A PUSSY!

You don't want me either. I tore IDRM a new one at the old UGS.

It was so fuckin' bad, they shut the board down to keep it from the general public.

Dames

Gentlemen, this transfer this battle onwards to the appropriate thread. Dames, you can come to defend yourself.

You don't want me either. I tore IDRM a new one at the old UGS.

It was so fuckin' bad, they shut the board down to keep it from the general public.

Dames

That's some straight up bullshit. You just kept making Mortal Kombat references, I ate you man.

Please, two references out of 60 bars is nothing.

Dames

You're playing the bitch, get in the right thread.

You might as well throw that out of the damn window because the mods have too many times proved that null and void.

Examples?

You say that flaming is okay in other folders in "small amounts" but the mods have banned people for one offense. Of course it's people the forum doesn't seem to favor, how Johnson has managed to survive is a testament to his own cleverness in playing the system like a fucking fiddle.

Or a testament to the fact that people aren't banned simply because they're unpopular. I think it's safe to say not many people like Johnson overmuch. Hell, I don't particularly care for him, though I think he's a bit better than when he first arrived. The point is that people aren't going to be banned just because the staff doesn't like them. There are plenty of people here I don't like, but I'm not going to ban them until they do something to deserve it.

This "change" in the flaming rule came after Marney showed up. Before then, flaming wasn't tolerated ANYWHERE, not even in the CE folder. But after people started complaining about Marney, the rules were changed in her favor.

That's not the case at all. Back when I was just a forum moderator, I was the mod of Current Events and Sports. Because of that, after I became a global mod, people still saw CE as "my" forum, despite the fact that anyone else with a blue flashing title could do the same things in there I could. I've long felt "flaming" to be an overrated offense, and I didn't do anything when people came to me and said" OMG WAAAAAH soandso just called me an idiot!" except tell them to ignore it and move on. To make a long story short, someone took a complaint to someone who wasn't a moderator but was on the website staff, and he decided to call me out on it. The rather bitter thread which followed resulted in the current disclaimer on the CE forum because I refused to chastise people for "flaming" inside it. Our CE forum is mild compared to a lot of similar-themed boards I've posted on, and it's because of the nature of the topics and discussion. If the rules were "changed" to accommodate anyone, they were changed to accommodate me.

The WWE folder is rampant with flaming and stupidity but it'd be too much work to ban all of those people, huh Dames?

Well, it WOULD be a lot of work. There's also nothing in the board rules that says you can't be a cretin, as long as you don't make a habit of writing like one. If people don't like what goes on in the WWE folder, they shouldn't go in there. Personally, I'd prefer to get rid of the fucking thing (and whack the wrestling content from the website, too), but a lot of people come here just for that, so it would be unfair.

Dames, you seem like a pretty nice guy, but you're not running the place I tell you that. There's a small circle running the place, and you're not part of that circle.

You can delegate authority, but never responsibility. Dames has delegated authority to the moderating staff. The responsibility for keeping this forum running smoothly is ultimately his. I'm happy to step up and take my share of it, and write posts like this which try to answer questions and grievances raised, but ultimate responsibility here is not mine. Personally, I think our staff does a good job of handling problems, but I also think that many of the board's problems are self-policing and take care of themselves quickly enough.

He got banned for calling a girl ugly, which certainly isn't a flame, as it was simply a fucking opinion. Whats worse, being an offensive conformist or an independant, free-thing, educated asshole? I'd take the guy who makes this place better and more interesting...not the dull norm.

And you can have all those people you want, at your own forum. I'm all for people who make things interesting, but remember that the old Chinese axiom "May you live in interesting times" was a curse.

CJ was banned for a page and a half of vendetta flaming. Calling a girl ugly is one thing, and is indeed a matter of opinion. Spending a page and a half to put two people down at every opportunity is beyond the pale. He'd been warned about it before, so his second strike was the last one. BTW, I liked CJ, still do, and have since our days in the so-called WRESTLING MENSA~! at the old Smarks EZBoard. But I had to do what I had to do. Yes, I think flaming is an overrated offense, but like anything else, it's only good in moderation. Once you start gorging yourself on it, it's no more good.

BTW, please refrain from mentioning my dick and Dames' ass (or any other part of his body, for that matter) in the same sentence again. :P

Guest The Old Me

Did you just say feelin' and the game in one sentence??

^

l l

l l

l l

Ghey

Banky, you're gonna have to accept some people around here simply have diplomatic immunity when it comes to things like being banned. There's a circle of people who will never be banned, regardless of what they say, and that's not to slam this board, as most boards have a core group of people who are likely to never be banned.

Like who?

You might as well throw that out of the damn window because the mods have too many times proved that null and void.

Can a brotha get some examples here?

Guest Goodear
No, we are the alternative for people who don't feel like falling in line like a spineless dickweed.

** Looks at a sea of stupid pirate flags **

Hilarious...

** Looks at a sea of stupid pirate flags **

Hilarious...

It seems you understand the concept of irony and yet manage to completely misinterpret the irony here.

Tool.