TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Crash Holly passes away

Found this on another board:

http://members3.boardhost.com/Trent36/msg/34112.html

"I have just recieved word that Crash Holly, real name Erin O'Grady has passed away at 1 p.m. this afternoon. He was found by the police, and died of an apparent overdose. I am not sure of all the details at this point in time, however, when the rest of the world finds out, there will be more emerging I can almost promise.

The man even though he was misused by WWE on several occasions, and had a stint in TNA, was still a terrific performer and will be greatly missed. My prayers go out to Erin's wife and family, and Stevie Richards who has lost not only a housemate, but a best friend."

Again with the drugs.... Still very sad for someone to go that young.

So what was your favorite Crash Holly moment?

The fight in the Mall where he was chased through the slides and ball pits.

Myself, I'd go with the circus brawl with the Mean Street Posse.

His real name is Mike Lockwood, he wrestled as Erin O'Grady. Anyway, for those of you who never saw the original Mad Mikey mini-movie in TNA it is hilarious...

His real name is Mike Lockwood, he wrestled as Erin O'Grady. Anyway, for those of you who never saw the original Mad Mikey mini-movie in TNA it is hilarious...

I've never seen any of his TNA stuff yet. I should be getting a ton of TNA in the coming weeks.

How was his stint there anyways?

Guest FrigidSoul
I had hoped the deaths of Hawk & Hennig made an impact, but apparently I was wrong.

Once drug addiction has its grip on you its hard to get free. As somebody who knows(my main vice was pain killers although I did other things) I can tell you its not as easy to just drop it and say "I'm done".Personally I had to go into the hospital and I had support from my family and friends...Mr. Lockwood's friends were most likely getting high with him.

I've never seen any of his TNA stuff yet. I should be getting a ton of TNA in the coming weeks.

How was his stint there anyways?

Brief obviously, but the mini movie he debuted with was hilarious. He had a couple other ones too but they weren't as good. He also added "Pre School" to his repretoire which was Undertaker's old school...from the bottom rope. He also had a Matt Hardy ripoff entrace at first with facts of what makes Mikey mad. "Elix's voice makes Mikey mad"

Any good TNA matches? Notable matches?

Nope, mostly used as comedy. He had a brief alliance with Sharkboy though. That might have been his last appearence, where Mikey was dressed as spongebob squarepants...

"Mike Lockwood, better known as Crash Holly and more recently, Mad Mikey, was found dead this afternoon at Steven Richards' home in Florida. He was 34."

-- Dave Meltzer

So he was found dead in Richards' house. Looks like this is going to be another drug death.

Guest Choken One

when was the last time (age not counting) that some one died without any connection to Drugs or Alchohol?

when was the last time (age not counting) that some one died without any connection to Drugs or Alchohol?

I *think* Yokozuna's wasn't a substance related death. I think it was just a heart attack.

Guest PowerPB13
No other sport, football, baseball, fucking women's synchronized swimming would put up with all their fucking atheletes dying all the time there would be an investigation and changed made. Fuck this business. Fuck Vince for not protecting them and fuck them for making shitty life choices. damit damit. Im so tired of this...

Yes, of course.

It's Vince's fault.

How could I have been so blind.

-Patrick

Guest Boo_Bradley

when was the last time (age not counting) that some one died without any connection to Drugs or Alchohol? --

Didm't Jumbo T die of cancer or something?

Jerry Blackwell of diabetes/heart issues....

Adonis car crash

Brody stabbed....

*runs to PWI Almanac*

Guest Choken One

Aside from Owen...It seems everyone dies of Heart Complications or Drugs of sorts.

JYD did die in a Car Accident correct?

Hmmm for Stevie's sake I hope he wasn't present at the time of the death or he might find himself out of a job if was using and/or supplied the drugs himself.

How long before the Confidential segment on this, "Steven Richards killed Crash Holly"?

No other sport, football, baseball, fucking women's synchronized swimming would put up with all their fucking atheletes dying all the time there would be an investigation and changed made. Fuck this business. Fuck Vince for not protecting them and fuck them for making shitty life choices. damit damit. Im so tired of this...

Yes, of course.

It's Vince's fault.

How could I have been so blind.

-Patrick

You mean to tell me if dozens of football or baseball players were dying every year (especially of drug related deaths) the commisioners would not be held responsible to head an investigation and determine what changes need to be made to change the liefstyle of the players? Oh, right they're "independent contractors". No, silly ME....

Guest ArchoanJB

well sounds like he did live with Stevie as a housemate, so it's not like he got killed at Stevies