TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

The One and Only Heat Thread

Anyway...

Don’t miss this week when the Hurricane faces Rene Dupree of La Resistance, while Rosey – the Superhero in Training – squares off with Rob Conway of La Resistance. Also, Jacqueline will meet Gail Kim, and Tommy Dreamer will be in action as well.

HEAT will also take a look at all of the excitement that transpired on RAW when Shawn Michaels faced Mark Henry, and RVD & Booker T met Chris Jericho & Christian. HEAT will also feature the situation between Stone Cold Steve Austin and Batista that led to a shocking return on RAW.

Only a week before Survivor Series, don’t miss one moment of WWE action as the road to this pay-per-view event continues. Watch HEAT this and every Sunday at 7/6 CT on Spike TV!

So THAT'S where Hurricane and Rosey were. :P

Guest Coffey

That match does not have potential, unless by potential you mean "stands a chance at breaking the record for most blown spots in a four minute match."

That match does not have potential, unless by potential you mean "stands a chance at breaking the record for most blown spots in a four minute match."

Oh come on, that's not totally fair.

This is BLACK Jackie in the match, not WHITE Jackie.

Guest Coffey

I know. It's moreso because of Gail Kim. Add in a, barely decent "worker" and you have "potential."

17 replies...I think that's more than how many people actually watch the show.

18 replies and yes, just to confirm your theory, I am not watching Heat right now.

I thought I should just add to this overwhelming discussion of "TOOHT" is actually having posts in it.