TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SJL Crimson 11/13/03

SJL CRIMSON CARD

Date: Thursday, November 13, @ 6 PM EST

Venue: La Arena de los Trubadores in Mexico D.F., Mexico. Or something.

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Ace309

OPENING PROMO: Not called yet.

OPENING RETURN MATCH

Alan Clark vs Dominic Korgath

Description: Alan Clark is back bizznizzatchezz. He’ll face Korgath in his first sortie back.

Rules: Standard match. DQ & Countout apply.

Word Count: 4000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

PIE MATCH

Manson vs “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins vs Unknown Warrior vs Landon “La Cucharacha” Maddix

Description: What the hell is wrong with me? Oh well. You should have fun writing this. See rules for details.

Rules: Like a hardcore match, except with one difference. You can only use pies and the cheap tins they come in to hit your opponent. I’m fucking serious.

Word Count: 5000

Send To: Thoth

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE CONTENDERSHIP #2

QUADRUPLE DOMINATION

Insane Luchadore vs Todd Royal

Description: Aecas defends his title on Metal against a challenger of his choosing. But after that, one of these two men will get a shot. A normal match for these two will not do... and knowing me, I can come up with some wacky stips. So here goes.

Rules: In each corner, there is a lever like contraption. Each contraption can raise either a red circle or a blue circle. IL is red, Royal is blue (GET IT? ROYAL BLUE LLOLOLOLOL). The first man to raise all 4 colors is the winner. The poles are high enough that you’d have to stand on the very top rope to reach the lever to raise your color. Each pole starts out with no color raised.

Word Count: 6000

Send To: Ace309

Guest Insanityman

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Anyway good luck to all Oh, I guess normal rules besides the poles thing?

Guest Korgath
...and shit... I gotta face Dumbo...

Who else were you expecting in the Welcome Wagon... Pinocchio?

...and shit...  I gotta face Dumbo...

Who else were you expecting in the Welcome Wagon... Pinocchio?

Well the last time I faced Craven I lost......so I would hope not...

Though Crow would have been nice... and I wonder if he's ever seen an elephant fly...

An explanation of the Domination match:

Not only can you lower your opponents color... you have to. Only one color can be active at a time in each corner. Think Unreal Tournament Domination mode here.

Guys in my match have an extension till 10 PM eastern, as I'm going to a lecture tonight that I thought was on Friday.

Sorry about the delay.

Guest Korgath
Well, shit. I lost the first half of my match and a prospective promo because of this stupid, defective floppy disk I have. So, my match won't be very long. It will be in, but it will suck.

Sith happens. Narf.

Sign in to follow this