TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lightning Flik

The One And Only Smackdown Thread (11/14/03)

Guest Boo_Bradley
If Beniot had cut the promo Taker did, the IWC would be on his cock for weeks...

Just sayin'

See as how it would be totally wrong for Benoit I doubt it. And I dont' see anyone bashing Taker's promo so what's your deal?

Only one person spoke of the promo, had Beniot or another smark darling done it, then 23 posts in a row would've said "F'n awesome" that's all.... nothing more....

If Beniot had cut the promo Taker did, the IWC would be on his cock for weeks...

Just sayin'

See as how it would be totally wrong for Benoit I doubt it. And I dont' see anyone bashing Taker's promo so what's your deal?

Only one person spoke of the promo, had Beniot of another smark darling done it, then a 23 posts in a row would've said "F'n awesome" that's all.... nothing more....

From the looks of this thread no one is even watching this show so what's your point. Who cares!!!

Vader hits the pump-splash off the second rope for two.

Hansen with the Lariat! 1-2-3! BAHGAWD The Wildman from Booger, TX wins!

I think it'd be neat if Angle's team all shave their heads before Survivor Series. Benoit/Holly need it...Angle has it...Cena's hair is like 1/2 inch high, and Bradshaw might actually be mistaken for someone talented.

Undertaker brought up two things that were quite stupid...

"Nobody ever tried anythin' with my wife or kids!"

See: DDP, June 2001

Taker also admonishes Vince for being evil and messing with people's wife and kids...

See: Taker abducts Stephanie, Backlash '99.

See: Taker attacks David Flair, pre-WM 18.