TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cherry Blossom Viscount

The One and Only Survivor Series Thread

Guest Choken One
The Goldberg vs HHH match will have to be shortened because with the video packages and entrances there isn't that long left.

thats a good thing...

I still argue it should be Batistia/Goldberg...

It'd be great if one day, instead of just hiring unknown idie wrestlers to be security, they hired AJ Styles, Low Ki, Christopher Daniels and Bryan Danielson.

Well, I'd mark out.

so THEY can get beat down like lowly indie workers??

Could you imagine the uproar in these boards if that were to happen? We'd see the nastiest flames in the history of flaming.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

That whole Austin thing was too weird. He isn't really gone? He can't be.

Guest Qonas

Ok, that's a dumb decision. You end with Buried Alive, you honestly can't cut from shoving a person into a grave and burying them to another match. It doesn't work.

Goldberg must win to send the fans home happy.

Yeah, and since when has the WWShit ever done that.

Today.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Who cares how you pronounce it, dumbass? You're typing, not talking.

Oh and about how it's just "your opinion" not when it routinely disrupts my enjoyment of the RAW thread. And I thought it was disgusting that you were disapointed you couldn't make female characters bleed in SD5! Lighten the fuck up, you pathetic mark.

Austin drinks beer

HHH/Goldberg ME?

BOO-URNS!

How very exciting. Goldberg needs to win this match or the bitching that will follow will be inrivalved in terms of sheer anger and endlessness.

Because heaven forbid they hype their main events, and the man who gave the WWF immense popularity for 7 years now.

Hmm... 2001...

Wow, I didn't know that Austin started making the WWF hugely popular in 1994.

It'd be great if one day, instead of just hiring unknown idie wrestlers to be security, they hired AJ Styles, Low Ki, Christopher Daniels and Bryan Danielson.

Well, I'd mark out.

Could you imagine the uproar in these boards if that were to happen? We'd see the nastiest flames in the history of flaming.

VERY TRUE...it would be very cool to see, but it wouldn't happen...unless Vince bought out TNA, and then the TNA guys would be shitted on, just like the WCW and ECW guys were/are...

Guest Qonas

Whether Goldberg keeps it or Triple H wins it, it's awesome. Evolution doing everything to keep the belt, though, is pure entertainment so here's hoping for Trips.

2001. Wow, I didn't know that Austin started making the WWF hugely popular in 1994.

Last I checked it was 2003 and people can still name Austin.

Does anyonelse want HHH to win the title tonight? I do.

I wouldn't mind Triple H winning tonight except for a few reasons:

1) I don't want to read the complaining that would follow.

2) He's not supposed to be full-time again until Royal Rumble.

3) He just reigned for the better part of a year.

4) The feud had no build-up between HHH and Goldberg. This should have been Batista's match.

Honestly, I do. That is how much I dislike Goldberg.

By the way, the match is going to have no heat. As it has been said before, you can't go from someone being buried alive to a match.

Well, I'd mark out.

VERY TRUE...it would be very cool to see, but it wouldn't happen...unless Vince bought out TNA, and then the TNA guys would be shitted on, just like the WCW and ECW guys were/are...

Well, if Vince were to buy out TNA, i'm afraid that I'd have to contribute to the uproar.

Why have we been so burned these past few years by wrestling :(

Well, I'd mark out.

I'm surprised that Hotstuff Hernandez has not been given a contract yet.

Guest Qonas

Hm. Though Trips winning would be better, meaning more Evolution entertainment, maybe Goldberg should win just to piss off all his detractors more.

Who has more haters, HHH or Goldberg? That man should win.

Bahaha, Vince looks like he's been crying.

I wouldn't doubt it, as in Austin's book he says that Vince cries very easily. Hard to believe, but it's pretty funny.

Honestly, I do. That is how much I dislike Goldberg.

By the way, the match is going to have no heat. As it has been said before, you can't go from someone being buried alive to a match.

I hope the crowd shits all over the match and chants "boring" throughout.