TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cherry Blossom Viscount

The One and Only Survivor Series Thread

Guest mickberna
Orton just RKO'd the American Sports star

He's an owner. He pays the American sports stars.

Why is this on PPV?

It's like they don't realise people outside the states don't know or give a fuck about this guy...

I'm so glad Tajiri/Noble was on Heat.

you don't really think they care about people outside the states, do you??

Fair play, he took a bump, and it puts heat on Orton, but why wasn't that on Heat?

Because it was waaaay too important. Heat was designed for pre-show Cruiserweight championship matches.

Guest Choken One

Let's See...There is a good chance that ESPN and other shows will show this "incident"...Which gives WWE free pub and gets "heat" on Orton...

So what that CW match gets the heat treatment...Vince wants Mainstream attention and for once he goes about doing it without resorting to necrophila or Gay Weddings.

Guest CronoT

Thank God for procrastination. I'm glad I didn't order this, after reading about how bad the macthes I wanted to see sucked.

Let's See...There is a good chance that ESPN and other shows will show this "incident"...Which gives WWE free pub and gets "heat" on Orton...

So what that CW match gets the heat treatment...Vince wants Mainstream attention and for once he goes about doing it without resorting to necrophila or Gay Weddings.

There is also a good chance that nobody will care... or they will show a 3 second clip during the pre-show teaser

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Smackdown: "Where the superstars are in the spotlight and not the announcers."

ZING~!

"Except for the owner... and her daughter...and Paul Heyman..."

I'd really like to see what kind of pop Eddie would get without the lowriders...it seems like he gets most of his response just from riding down to the ring*

*See the Undertaker effect.

I'd really like to see what kind of pop Eddie would get without the lowriders...it seems like he gets most of his response just from riding down to the ring*

*See the Undertaker effect.

Well, if you listened to how they react when he's in the ring and wrestling, you would know.