TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

You all suck at predictions!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I'm not trying to start anything, but really, everyone was wrong about everything!

Cena turning on his team...DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Chavo turning on Eddie....DIDN'T HAPPEN (yet)

HBK screwing Austin....DIDN'T HAPPEN

RVD screwing Austin....DIDN'T HAPPEN

Booker T screwing Austin....DIDN'T HAPPEN

Tajiri/Noble MOTN...WASNT ON PPV

Stephanie returns to help Vince...DIDN'T HAPPEN

Shane does Mega bump....DIDN'T HAPPEN

Shane wins....DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Lita winning....DIDN'T HAPPEN

Triple H getting the title back for no reason...DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Montreal Screwjob reference in match result...DIDN'T HAPPEN

Anyone see a pattern there?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
You're going to have to be more specific in the "You all" thing... not all of us said that.

The man speaks the truth. 3/4 of that shit I've never heard.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Ok Most people suck at predictions.

And reading most of the SSeries topics and the OAO SSeries thread all of that stuff was mentioned several times I recall.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Ok New topic name shall be "Five people in WWE folder really suck at predictions"

Speak for your own ass. The following were my predictions, and in bold is what happened. For the PPV, I was 7-0, and counting the Heat match I was 7-1, I should've went with my gut on that one. Here you go, heh.

1) World Heavyweight Championship

HHH Vs. Goldberg

The decision, I'm not TOO sure about, I haven't totally made up my mind yet. There is one thing that I AM sure of however...

...Goldberg will not loose the title, have it be a DQ, pinfall on HHH, a draw, or whatever.

I'm going to go with Goldberg pinning HHH though, and post match Evolution destroys HHH kicking him out of the group, once and for all, turning HHH face.

I nailed the decision, so that's great. I got the post match shit wrong, but whatever. 1-0

2) Buried Alive Match

The Undertaker Vs. Vince McMahon

The Undertaker is going to Tombstone Vince, after a pretty entertaining match. He's going to look as if he's going to just roll Vince into the "grave", but right before he can do so Kane will come out of nowhere, destroy Taker, and eventually ChokeSlam him right into the hole, allowing for him and Vince to then toss the dirt onto Taker. Kane is Vince's "Higher Power" that he keeps talking about, and that'll be that.

Well, I fucking nailed this one from winner to Kane being Vince's "Higher Power". Not counting the specifics of the finish, I was right on. 2-0

3) RAW Survivor Series Match

Team Austin Vs. Team Bischoff

(Booker T, Rob Van Dam, The Dudley Boyz, and Shawn Michaels Vs. Chris Jericho, Scott Steiner, Christian, Mark Henry, and Randy Orton)

Stipulation: If Team Austin loses, Austin must give up his Co-GM job. If Team Austin wins, he gets to raise hell.

Team Bishoff will win after HBK FINALLY turns heel, costing Austin's team the win, in one way or another. They've built it up that if Austin's team looses, he will no longer be the Co-GM of RAW. They keep focusing on that, and only that. The final guy remaining will be Chris Jericho. They are TRYING to make it seem that we will not see Austin after his team looses. Instead, he'll show up on RAW pretty soon, and Bishoff will try to toss him out saying he isn't the GM anymore and he has no reason to be there. Instead of Austin leaving, he'll say that Bishoff is right, he ISN'T the GM anymore, but he IS a wrestler, and now he can do whatever the hell he wants to anyone he wants, then he'll stun Bishoff, and there you go.

Once again, wrong with the specifics, but I got the overall prediction right, that being that Team Bishoff would win. I stand behind everything about Austin just returning to RAW anyway. 3-0

4) SD Survivor Series Match

Team Angle Vs. Team Lesnar

(Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Bradshaw, Hardcore Holly, and John Cena Vs. Brock Lesnar, The Big Show, Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan, and A-Train)

Team Angle will win this match, and I have no doubt in my mind about it. They keep on building it up as if Holly and Lesnar will be the final guy for their respective teams, but that isn't going to happen. It's going to come down to Holly/Benoit vs. Lesnar. At that time, Holly is just going to SNAP, because Lesnar avoided him the entire match. Holly will take a chair, or God knows what, to Lesnar and he'll be DQd. That'll leave Lesnar open to a Benoit Cross Face, and Lesnar will then either just be passed out, or he'll tap once again.

I was right on Holly being taken out of the match by a means other than being pinned or submitted, that was obviously going to happen. I was right in having Benoit make Lesnar tap, and right on the overall pick of having Team Angle win. 4-0

5) Ambulance Match

Kane Vs. Shane

Kane is going to just dominate this match, and kick Shane's ass unlike you've ever seen before. Shane will get some offense, but not much at all. It'll be a bloody, bloody mess. This match is going to try to make Kane look like that much more of a monster, for his run-in later in the night durring the Vince/Taker match. So yeah, Kane will win this one after a "brutal" bout.

It wasn't something "unlike you've ever seen before", but I picked the right guy in this one also. I should have saved that "bloody, bloody mess" stuff for my Vince/Taker pick. 5-0

6) Cruiserweight Title Match

Jamie Noble Vs. Tajiri

I want to say that Tajiri will retain, but I can't do that. I don't think we'll see a PPV where only ONE face wins a match. So I say Jamie Noble will win the CW title once again, after a pretty good match. After the match, he'll get his ass kicked though, by Tajiri and his group, along with a possible new member.

This wasn't on the PPV, so technically, I got every single prediction right. I should have went with my gut when I said "I want to say that Tajiri will retain", but whatever. This was on Heat, so I'll exempt it from my PPV predictions, ha! 5-0 (5-1)

7) Women's Championship

Lita Vs. Molly

Molly will retain her title also after Jazz returns, and takes out Lita.

I was right on the winner, but once again not on the specifics. 6-0 (6-1)

8) WWE Tag Team Championship

Los Guerreros Vs. The Basham Brothers

The Basham Brothers will win, after the Guerreros break up. Isn't this one the most obvious of all?

I got the winners right again, but I was wrong about the Guerreros breaking up tonight. They teased it once again, so whatever. 7-0 (7-1)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I admit I got details wrong as well (Angle surviving didn't happen and niether did TeamAustin win) but I also did really good on predictions for match results. I only got the Austin one wrong.

I didn't think most of that. The only things that really shocked me were Goldberg beating HHH clean, Chavo not turning and the Smackdown tag being put on first. Hmmm...and I thought Lita would win...still I went 6 out of 7 on match predictions (5 for 7 if you want to get real detailed since I thought Goldberg would retain but by a HHH DQ...)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Hmmm...I knew I should have made a list of most often said to least often.

LOTS of people said about the Guerreros split, HBK, RVD, or Booker turning, and a screwjob.

Shane winning was least said of course.

You're going to have to be more specific in the "You all" thing... not all of us said that.

Yeah, I don't recall saying any of that. Then again, I didn't reallly have much opinions regarding this PPV.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I've said before I thought that I should have said some people not everyone.

No one gets flack for saying "everyone hates Austin!" because clearly I don't, so everyone isn't accurate or "Everyone loves Angle!" which isn't the case for Ray. It just comes to mind quicker than saying "33% of the message board at TSM are real dumbasses who couldn't book like McMahon worth their lives."

I've said before I thought that I should have said some people not everyone.

No one gets flack for saying "everyone hates Austin!" because clearly I don't, so everyone isn't accurate or "Everyone loves Angle!" which isn't the case for Ray. It just comes to mind quicker than saying "33% of the message board at TSM are real dumbasses who couldn't book like McMahon worth their lives."

Cousin Itt's #1 Fan:

the complete and exact opposite of common sense

;)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Hey you don't have room to talk, 90% of your specific predictions were wrong.

I just have a stupid name because of my nostalgia trip on the Addams Family.

90% wrong?

I picked every single winner on the PPV. No one is going to be able to predict the specifics of EXACTLY what happenen durrning, for the finish, and after the match.

If you didn't catch on, I'm just being light hearted.

Notice the ;)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

90% wrong?

I picked every single winner on the PPV. No one is going to be able to predict the specifics of EXACTLY what happenen durrning, for the finish, and after the match.

If you didn't catch on, I'm just being light hearted.

Notice the ;)

Oh well...he...

I picked almost every match right! WOO! I want pictures of Molly's mega cleavage.

I noticed that only the good predictors posted here, and all the ones callnig for screwjobs and heel turns are avoiding it.

I'd weed through all the SSeries threads, but really, I want to keep whatever sanity I have left.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I also forgot to say one idiot predicted Tajiri black misted Noble to retain the title.

Now THAT was just stupid.

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

There was a screwjob last night, the fans that paid $35 to see Orton being pushed down out throats like he is something special just because he is HHH's bitc.....i mean protege',they got screwed.

I also forgot to say one idiot predicted Tajiri black misted Noble to retain the title.

Now THAT was just stupid.

Sorry sir, I promise not to make such an idiotic prediction again!

...no really, why was it such a stupid prediction (other than, y'know...it didn't happen)? I must be missing something. At least I got all but one of the matches right.