TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Last Free Voice

The OAO What's this move thread

Guest JacK
Hey, does anyone know what Matrix's 'Touch of Reality' is?

That is the same as Steve Corino's Old School Explusion. A Twist of Fate Neckbreaker type move.

Hey thanks man, that sounds pretty cool. And now I know what the Old School Expulsion is too . . . added bonus :D

Hey Markingout: Couple more CZW questions you may be able to help with...

What are...

- Sonjay Dutt's Bollywood Splash and Bombay Lock (the 3/26 show FU TV show) (the 6-man tables match)

- AMIL's Dime Drop, Thug Passion, and Paid In Full (all done in their four-way tag team match that aired like last night on FU TV)

- Joker's Joker Choker and Jokerplex (same show as the AMIL tag match)

Thanks in advance.

Guest Aecas

Does this move by John Dahmer have a name? (To revitalise this thread if nothing else as well)

He gets his opponent into posistion for a Russian Leg Sweep then he leans down and hooks their right leg almost like a cradle. And then takes them up and over and drops them right on the back of their head. If anybody saw that Stiff match that Dahmer and Joker had at CZW Bring On The Pain you should know what I'm talking about.

Sonjay Dutt's Bollywood Splash and Bombay Lock

Lucharesu I head the Bombay Lock called on Overdrive and it was a Sitout Hiptoss.

Guest Markingout

The Bombay Lock is a tilt'o whirl into an octopus hold. Dragon Kid also does this.

The Bollywood Splash is the standing SSP, I think. I have to check on that one.

The Bombay Lock is a tilt'o whirl into an octopus hold. Dragon Kid also does this.

The Bollywood Splash is the standing SSP, I think. I have to check on that one.

In Random Fan's review of the CZW Fake You TV show the move was used on, he said something like Sonjay goes up top and flies off with the Bollywood Splash. So, I don't know. YOu may be right, but from that it sounds like a move from the top buckle...

Guest Markingout

Eh, my mistake its the 360 splash to the outside

As for All Money is Legal, and Joker, I havent seen the latest FUTV because chindymedia.com stopped posting them.

Guest Aecas

Tilt a Whirl Octopus hold is it?

*shakes his fist at Gargiulo*

Damn your announcing man!

Guest Markingout

Lucharesu, I should have some of the answers to the All Money of Legal, and Joker questions by next week because I ordered some new CZW tapes.

Low Ki also does the Tilt a whirl Octopus hold (in fact he's the first guy I saw do it...) and he calls it the Iron Octopus... Just to add in my .02

Oh i got one, does Jack Evans have a name for the little series of flips he did at MES. (I belive it was a twisting SSP and a standing SkyTwiser Press)

Guest Markingout
Oh i got one, does Jack Evans have a name for the little series of flips he did at MES. (I belive it was a twisting SSP and a standing SkyTwiser Press)

Evans dosen't have name they are just the standing 360 shooting star press, and the standing 360 moonsault.

Uh...I just saw a Mark Sloan/Nikita match from FWA, and he hits this cool move...it's like a standing modified figure four, before he pulls the opponent's head up and DDT's them.

Anyone know if it's got a name?

Bump.

Markingout, did you ever find out what those AMIL moves were?

Also, what's Spanky's "King of My World" move? He apparently used it to win a tag match that also featured Low Ki, Sonjay Dutt, and Takaiwa a few days agin in Japan.

Also, what's Spanky's Whirling Twirlitzer and his Doctor Teeth moves?

Also, what's Spanky's "King of My World" move? He apparently used it to win a tag match that also featured Low Ki, Sonjay Dutt, and Takaiwa a few days agin in Japan.

Also, what's Spanky's Whirling Twirlitzer and his Doctor Teeth moves?

Well according to your own listings: Doctor Teeth (Swinging Neckbreaker into Face Crusher [OO calles it a Jawbreaker] onto his knee) (in WWE)

and according to an earlier post on this board: "The King of the World is a Sliced Bread #2 with the opponent on Low Ki's shoulders."

And I think the Whirling Twirlitzer is his Twisting Rana out of the corner... but I'm not totally sure.

Guest Markingout

I have yet to watch Retribution, Lucharesu. I have been caught up with IWA Mid South lately. I will try to get to it tonight.

wow, I have now finally made a real contribution to the boards.

So, I was checking out Clickwrestle.com, and in their Cruiserweight Desire 7 video, there's this move that I don't even think I fully understand yet.

If you are able to view said video, it happens at about 3:10 in the video. It's a tag move, and I don't know who any of the people are (Maybe SATs? Too hard to tell; goes too quick), but as best I can tell, the move is thus:

The two guys on one team stand facing each other. The guy from the other team has one of his legs wrapped around each of their heads, so he's dangling between them. They then kinda twist, which whips him up and over, then flat on his face.

Sorry if that's not a great description, but I've only just seen the move, and only from one angle.

Any ideas, anyone?

One more question - later on in the video, (the 4:10 mark) someone does AJ Styles' backflip springboard - inverted DDT move thing (No idea what he calls that). The video says RF in the corner, but I'd almost swear it was Brock Lesnar.

Any help on who that is?

The first move is indeed of The SAT. They call that move "The Washing Machine." It's seriously one of the worst names for a wrestling move, but that's what they call it. It's like a Swinging Double-Team Pendelum-Style Face Crusher, I guess it'd be called.

Not sure about the other move.

I've heard it called a double horse-collar faceslam on IWA commentary when Bradley & Boz use it as their finisher. I personally would call it a double horse-collar face eraser, since it looks a lot more like a double-team modification of Vader's Face Eraser than anything.

Guest mattitude V1

I don't really know much about indies but um what move is the Island Driver.

Guest Corino 1000

Its hard to explain but I would say a sit out powerslam perhaps. Samoa Joe use to use this move in ROH but no longer does. He now uses the Choke sleeper. Just so that you can get a better picture of it your minf here is a picture of the island driver.

Island%20Driver.jpg

I don't really know much about indies but um what move is the Island Driver.

It's a simple Emerald Frosion. A Sitdown Over-the-Shoulder Powerslam to the side. Tommy Dreamer used it often in ECW.

Okay, these may have been asked before, but I'm lazy this morning, so what are Jay Lethal's/ Hydro/ Jamar Cunningham's Leathal Injection and Leathal Ride?

Okay, these may have been asked before, but I'm lazy this morning, so what are Jay Lethal's/ Hydro/ Jamar Cunningham's Leathal Injection and Leathal Ride?

Never heard've the Lethal Ride, but the Lethal Injection (it's also called the Lethal Driver, sometimes) is a Tajiri-style Back-Mounted Octopus into a Head Drop.

EDIT: Markingout, did you ever find out those AMIL moves?

Guest Markingout

Never heard've the Lethal Ride, but the Lethal Injection (it's also called the Lethal Driver, sometimes) is a Tajiri-style Back-Mounted Octopus into a Head Drop.

EDIT: Markingout, did you ever find out those AMIL moves?

Heh, no. I have seen 2 of my IWA tapes, and I am half way threw Stylin and Profilin, then I go on to Retribution. I will try to get threw Stylin and Profilin tonight.

Am I mistaken, or is Samoa Joe's "Choke Sleeper" just a normal sleeper hold? I've only ever seen it once, and I couldn't tell the difference. Besides that, as I understand it, your basic sleeper hold IS a choke, technically, so it's kinda redundant.