TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hunger4unger

New Bobby Heenan pics

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

He's skinnier and older. But I can tell its the Brain.

The saddest thing about those pics is the type of stuff Bobby is now doing to pass his time and earn a buck perhaps. I'm sure he can handle doing Confidential with Mean Gene or something even if his days of being a main color guy are a thing of the past. Him and Gene better be allowed to do something at Mania 20.

He looks like Ric Flair in a few of those pictures, or an older version of him or something. Bobby is only 60, he turned on November 1st I do believe, so he could very well return. From what I've heard he has his energy back, his voice is back up to par, and he's ready to go.

It wasn't too long ago that he had talks with Vince, and he was basicly promised a job in WWE doing something or another. If I remember correctly, it sounded like Vince REALLY wanted him back in.

Guest Quik

Wow. I don't think he looks like he fought cancer; just lost a lot of weight. Maybe it's just the quality of the pics, but I actually think he looks like a healthy 60 year-old man.

No Nudes?

*pshaw*

In all seriousness now, I'm doing cartwheels finding out that he might be able to come back. Anybody still have that Brain head bobbing gif for the celebration?

Whoah - he's changed a bit. And it wasn't that long ago that he still looked like the Bobby Heenan of old when he and mean Gene commentated on the Gimmick Battle Royale. But he looks healthy, at least.

He looks like a mix between Steve Martin and Bob Uecker

He looks in great shape for someone who just battled cancer.

I say they bring him back to save RAW from Lawler

Guest The Midnight Rocking Warrior

The best wrestling news that I've heard all year is that he was cancer-free. He's without a doubt the greatest heel announcer/manager of all-time.

The saddest thing about those pics is the type of stuff Bobby is now doing to pass his time and earn a buck perhaps. I'm sure he can handle doing Confidential with Mean Gene or something even if his days of being a main color guy are a thing of the past. Him and Gene better be allowed to do something at Mania 20.

Oh, come on dude. He's written a book as well. And this stuff he is doing with Dory.. I doubt he's doing it to "earn a buck." Heenan, working for an indy fed, and NOT the WWE, just shows you how much he loves the sport and isn't doing this for the money.

Damn, he's lost some weight! I don't know what ppl are talking about, he looks great! That pic of him tossing the chair is awesome.

Dude he didn't lose weight in a healthy weigh. It was because he had throat cancer and his body was weak, he probably barely ate. He doesn't look good at all...it looks like he's had it rough...which he has.

Look at how many one-time large legends emaciated in their later years (for whatever reason)

Heenan, Albano, Monsoon (RIP)

Hell even Slaughter seemed to have really shrunk when I saw him on the last RAW

Damn, he's lost some weight! I don't know what ppl are talking about, he looks great! That pic of him tossing the chair is awesome.

Dude he didn't lose weight in a healthy weigh. It was because he had throat cancer and his body was weak, he probably barely ate. He doesn't look good at all...it looks like he's had it rough...which he has.

Considering he could look TONS worse when battling cancer, I think Bobby looks damn good for the fight he has been in.

Sure he doesn't look like old Bobby, but he also doesn't look like the walking dead for goodness sake.

He could be bald and Lara Flynn Boyle thin.

Considering how rough the fight is/was, he looks very good.

Look at how many one-time large legends emaciated in their later years (for whatever reason)

Heenan, Albano, Monsoon (RIP)

Hell even Slaughter seemed to have really shrunk when I saw him on the last RAW

Well, I would think it would be healthier for guys like Slaughter to lose some of their girth as they move on in years.

You act like he's a skeleton. His skin is a healthy colour and doesn't look pale or sallow at all. He looks fine.

Well, I would think it would be healthier for guys like Slaughter to lose some of their girth as they move on in years.

Well, of course, but it seemed like Slaughter took a rapid drop from the last time I remember seeing him before this (teaming with Hurricane back in... August I think)