TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

400-lb man dies after fight with Cincy cops

Guest Brian
I've seen that before. Anally. Not a pretty sight.

You watched a cop shove cocaine up some black guy's ass?

I'd say it's partially responsible.

Then, no offense, you'd be completely out of touch with reality.

The murder of three black leaders, at least two of which were done with aid of the government.

Care to name names?

The influx of cocaine coming off of CIA agent's fields and being flown into the US.

Oh my God, you actually BUY this? Amazingly enough, NO reputable news sources ANYWHERE have EVER reported this.

Darn that vast right-wing conspiracy!

Most of it's in COINTELPRO, though it doesn't excuse why people have continued to use it.

This is the single most asinine thing I've read here --- and that takes a lot.

But that's what filled the power void and morale in the inner cities took a huge dip during the seventies. Gangs and pimps also filled that void. It's a chain reaction of sorts; that you'd have to know people who saw it evolve on the ground, who watched as their hopes were shattered, who saw drugs just sweep in during the civil rights movement.

And that is the government's fault in what way, exactly?

-=Mike

...So, because people in the hood did crack it's the gov't's fault?

Actually, I have. I've seen cops use a bottle-in-the-ass, Vietnam-style. I've seen cops do a lot of ugly things.

Like I said, it's just opening up a door and not the whole problem. The CIA worked with Afghanistan when they were in on the trade. Through John Hull (and George Morales for transport), they helped transport the Contras cocaine from Costa Rica to the US. Nicaraguans like Juan Norwin Meneses and Oscar Danilo Blandon were converting it stateside for the LA inner-city. They played a good part in the Golden Triangle. They worked with SIN in Haiti, which did a good deal of work. I'm not saying it's their fault, but if they're allowing these drugs to reach the market, especially in the inner cities, they should shelter some blame. And considering when many of these drugs hit, where, and at one point in time, and how these agencies were handling the movements

King and Fred Hampton.

"The King Trial

by Jim Douglass

The first trial ever held for the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. occurred from November 15 to December 8, 1999 in the Memphis Circuit Court of Judge James E. Swearengen. After hearing seventy witnesses in three and one-half weeks of testimony in the wrongful death lawsuit filed by the King family, the twelve jurors (six black and six white) found former Memphis bar-and-grill owner Loyd Jowers guilty of conspiring with "government agencies" to murder Dr. King. At the request of the Kings, whose purpose was not punishment but the truth, the ailing Jowers was fined a symbolic one hundred dollars–to be donated to a Memphis sanitation workers' fund.

This historic trial was so ignored by the media that, apart from the courtroom participants, I was the only person who attended it from beginning to end. What I experienced in that courtroom ranged from inspiration at the courage of the Kings, their lawyer-investigator William F. Pepper, and the witnesses, to amazement at the government's carefully interwoven plot to kill Dr. King. The seriousness with which US intelligence agencies planned the murder of Martin Luther King, Jr. speaks eloquently of the threat Kingian nonviolence represented to the powers that be in the spring of 1968.

At the trial, a series of African-American police officers and firefighters testified how each of them had been pulled from duty in the vicinity of King's room at the Lorraine Motel, and how normal security had been withdrawn from Dr. King in the hours preceding his assassination on April 4, 1968. The Memphis police and fire director responsible for this systematic stripping of King's security was the now-deceased Frank Holloman, a retired FBI agent. During his twenty-five years in the FBI, Holloman had served as head of the Memphis field office and as J. Edgar Hoover's appointments secretary.

Eyewitness testimony from King colleagues and neighborhood observers that the assassin's shot had been fired from a heavy growth of bushes directly across from the Lorraine was provided to the Memphis Police Department (MPD) and the FBI immediately after the event. Yet senior Memphis sanitation official Maynard Stiles testified that MPD Inspector Sam Evans ordered him by phone at 7:00 o'clock on the morning after the assassination to assemble a ground crew and cut down those same bushes, thus sanitizing the crime scene.

Loyd Jowers confessed to Dexter King and former UN Ambassador Andrew Young that at his Jim's Grill, whose back door opened onto the dense bushes, he had acted as a conduit for a rifle and a pay-off of $100,000. A man named Raul brought the rifle in a box the day before the murder. (Raul, who had been James Earl Ray's shepherd, was identified in a passport photo by Jowers and six other witnesses. While dying in jail, Ray had identified the same photo as the Raul he knew.)

Jowers said that seconds after the shot, the still smoking rifle was tossed to him through the back door of Jim's Grill by Lt. Earl Clark, the MPD's best marksman, whom Jowers assumed was the triggerman. In his audiotaped confession, Jowers also said that planning meetings for the assassination had been held at Jim's Grill and included Clark (who died in 1987), undercover MPD officer Marrell McCollough (who would be the first person to reach King's body and is now with the CIA), another police officer, and two men he didn't know but believed were federal agents.

A role in the assassination also emerged for the US Army. Carthel Weeden, captain of the fire station across from the Lorraine, testified that he showed two US Amy officers, who indicated they had cameras, to the roof of his station on the morning of King's assassination. Former CIA operative Jack Terrell, a whistle-blower in the Iran-Contra scandal who is now dying in Florida, testified by videotape that his best friend, J.D. Hill, had confessed shortly before his death to having been a member of an Army sniper team assigned, in a contingency plan, to shoot King on April 4 if the shooter in the bushes failed. Douglas Valentine, author of The Phoenix Program (1990) on the CIA's assassination of thousands of Vietnamese villagers, testified about the redeployment of Phoenix veterans to the Sixties antiwar movement and the King assassination in particular. Two of those intelligence officers, corresponding to the men on the fire station roof, had reportedly photographed the man in the bushes shooting King.

Former US Representative Walter Fauntroy testified that "very sophisticated forces" pressured the King investigation of the House Select Committee on Assassinations, so that it reached its James Earl Ray-as-lone-assassin conclusion "without having looked at all the evidence." In an interview, Rev. Fauntroy told me that after his retirement from Congress, he learned from HSCA files that in the three weeks prior to the assassination, FBI Director Hoover had held a series of meetings with CIA and military intelligence Phoenix operatives. He also learned that such intelligence agents were present in Memphis on April 4.

When the trial was over, David Morphy, the only juror willing to discuss it publicly, said, "We can look back on it and say that we did change history. But that's not why we did it. It was because there was an overwhelming amount of evidence and just too many odd coincidences.""

Guest Brian

"In my 30-year history in the Drug Enforcement Administration and related agencies, the major targets of my investigations almost invariably turned out to be working for the CIA."

Dennis Dayle, former chief of an elite DEA enforcement unit

Guest MikeSC
Actually, I have. I've seen cops use a bottle-in-the-ass, Vietnam-style. I've seen cops do a lot of ugly things.

Do I dare ask where or how you were in position to see this, as it smells like, well, bullshit?

Like I said, it's just opening up a door and not the whole problem. The CIA worked with Afghanistan when they were in on the trade. Through John Hull (and George Morales for transport), they helped transport the Contras cocaine from Costa Rica to the US. Nicaraguans like Juan Norwin Meneses and Oscar Danilo Blandon were converting it stateside for the LA inner-city. They played a good part in the Golden Triangle. They worked with SIN in Haiti, which did a good deal of work. I'm not saying it's their fault, but if they're allowing these drugs to reach the market, especially in the inner cities, they should shelter some blame. And considering when many of these drugs hit, where, and at one point in time, and how these agencies were handling the movements

And, again, I'd like something resembling a credible source for this information.

King and Fred Hampton.

"The King Trial

by Jim Douglass

The first trial ever held for the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. occurred from November 15 to December 8, 1999 in the Memphis Circuit Court of Judge James E. Swearengen. After hearing seventy witnesses in three and one-half weeks of testimony in the wrongful death lawsuit filed by the King family, the twelve jurors (six black and six white) found former Memphis bar-and-grill owner Loyd Jowers guilty of conspiring with "government agencies" to murder Dr. King. At the request of the Kings, whose purpose was not punishment but the truth, the ailing Jowers was fined a symbolic one hundred dollars–to be donated to a Memphis sanitation workers' fund.

This historic trial was so ignored by the media that, apart from the courtroom participants, I was the only person who attended it from beginning to end.

Because the "trial", no offense, sounds like a total joke. If it were credible, the press would have covered it. God knows they have had more than enough trouble filling air time.

What I experienced in that courtroom ranged from inspiration at the courage of the Kings, their lawyer-investigator William F. Pepper, and the witnesses, to amazement at the government's carefully interwoven plot to kill Dr. King. The seriousness with which US intelligence agencies planned the murder of Martin Luther King, Jr. speaks eloquently of the threat Kingian nonviolence represented to the powers that be in the spring of 1968.

Still sounds like unspeakable BS. Funny, in a real trial, it'd be real hard to express a virtually unprovable gov't conspiracy without violating numerous rules of evidence. Hearsay is REAL hard for a real court to accept.

At the trial, a series of African-American police officers and firefighters testified how each of them had been pulled from duty in the vicinity of King's room at the Lorraine Motel, and how normal security had been withdrawn from Dr. King in the hours preceding his assassination on April 4, 1968. The Memphis police and fire director responsible for this systematic stripping of King's security was the now-deceased Frank Holloman, a retired FBI agent. During his twenty-five years in the FBI, Holloman had served as head of the Memphis field office and as J. Edgar Hoover's appointments secretary

Of course, the FBI has no jurisdiction over local police forces and they wouldn't do things just because the FBI asked them to. Local police and feds do not get along at all. They never have. Still ZERO evidence of a gov't plot.

Eyewitness testimony from King colleagues and neighborhood observers that the assassin's shot had been fired from a heavy growth of bushes directly across from the Lorraine was provided to the Memphis Police Department (MPD) and the FBI immediately after the event. Yet senior Memphis sanitation official Maynard Stiles testified that MPD Inspector Sam Evans ordered him by phone at 7:00 o'clock on the morning after the assassination to assemble a ground crew and cut down those same bushes, thus sanitizing the crime scene.

So, poor police work = federal gov't conspiracy?

Loyd Jowers confessed to Dexter King and former UN Ambassador Andrew Young that at his Jim's Grill, whose back door opened onto the dense bushes, he had acted as a conduit for a rifle and a pay-off of $100,000. A man named Raul brought the rifle in a box the day before the murder. (Raul, who had been James Earl Ray's shepherd, was identified in a passport photo by Jowers and six other witnesses. While dying in jail, Ray had identified the same photo as the Raul he knew.)

Jowers said that seconds after the shot, the still smoking rifle was tossed to him through the back door of Jim's Grill by Lt. Earl Clark, the MPD's best marksman, whom Jowers assumed was the triggerman. In his audiotaped confession, Jowers also said that planning meetings for the assassination had been held at Jim's Grill and included Clark (who died in 1987), undercover MPD officer Marrell McCollough (who would be the first person to reach King's body and is now with the CIA), another police officer, and two men he didn't know but believed were federal agents.

So, still no real evidence on any gov't involvement. Amazing that no names are given for the "feds". I don't see McCulloch claiming involvement and the only name who could corroborate died in '87 and never said he was involved.

In court, this would be thrown out at this point as there is zero credible evidence.

A role in the assassination also emerged for the US Army. Carthel Weeden, captain of the fire station across from the Lorraine, testified that he showed two US Amy officers, who indicated they had cameras, to the roof of his station on the morning of King's assassination. Former CIA operative Jack Terrell, a whistle-blower in the Iran-Contra scandal who is now dying in Florida, testified by videotape that his best friend, J.D. Hill, had confessed shortly before his death to having been a member of an Army sniper team assigned, in a contingency plan, to shoot King on April 4 if the shooter in the bushes failed.

Ah, a DEAD guy "told" his best friend. Hearsay again? Do you know why this would not be admissible?

Douglas Valentine, author of The Phoenix Program (1990) on the CIA's assassination of thousands of Vietnamese villagers, testified about the redeployment of Phoenix veterans to the Sixties antiwar movement and the King assassination in particular.

Amazingly enough, even with a hostile press corps, the military did a bang-up job of keeping those atrocities hidden. Somehow, it doesn't quite equal up.

Two of those intelligence officers, corresponding to the men on the fire station roof, had reportedly photographed the man in the bushes shooting King.

Any PROOF of this?

Former US Representative Walter Fauntroy testified that "very sophisticated forces" pressured the King investigation of the House Select Committee on Assassinations, so that it reached its James Earl Ray-as-lone-assassin conclusion "without having looked at all the evidence." In an interview, Rev. Fauntroy told me that after his retirement from Congress, he learned from HSCA files that in the three weeks prior to the assassination, FBI Director Hoover had held a series of meetings with CIA and military intelligence Phoenix operatives. He also learned that such intelligence agents were present in Memphis on April 4.

When the trial was over, David Morphy, the only juror willing to discuss it publicly, said, "We can look back on it and say that we did change history. But that's not why we did it. It was because there was an overwhelming amount of evidence and just too many odd coincidences.""

The trial was sham. It was ignored, obviously, for a real good reason.

-=Mike

Two of those intelligence officers, corresponding to the men on the fire station roof, had reportedly photographed the man in the bushes shooting King.

Any PROOF of this?

4x07 Musings of a Cigarette-Smoking Man

It's all there on film, Mike. Jeez, open your mind...

Guest MikeSC

Any PROOF of this?

4x07 Musings of a Cigarette-Smoking Man

It's all there on film, Mike. Jeez, open your mind...

Man, we NEED Oliver Stone right about now. Only he could get to the bottom of this...

-=Mike

...And have whatever hack wrote "The Reagans" to assist with the screenplay

Guest Choken One
Not only that, but Mr. Terror went to Mason before all of the development...

Yep, just my luck, the damn community gets rich and affluent AFTER I grow up there...

Those high high high property taxes are really appealing.

But yeah Mason is incredible. My father went there and it was a dirt farm town.

Now it's a fucking Utopia.

It must be kings island which makes Mason so rich

It's not Kings Island. KI has been there since 1972 and Mason has only grown in the past 10 years or so.

Basically, wealthy people moved into the Landen area in the 70s. That area, very close to Mason, was far enough away from Cincinnati to be a nice out-of-the-way location, yet close enough that it was no big deal to drive there (I 71 close by). It was very appealing to the wealthy, a great area to have nice big houses with nice yards, away from the city.

Some kids from Landen went to Mason. It remained a well-kept secret until the late 80s early 90s. Then more wealthy people moved to Mason because it was more open than other affluent areas like Hyde Park (which is a conjested area). Mason was just a logical extension of Landen.

Now, of course, Mason is getting more crowded, but is still more open than anywhere else really.

My parents rock, because they had the foresight to move out to the area in 1971, way ahead of the curve.

Guest Choken One

It also has a great Reputation for Education and Sports as well which draws the "elite" crowd.

Don't forget P&G and all the other big companies that moved there.

Well, Guess Who's Coming to Cincinnati?

The "New Black Panther Party"

They have a permanent scowl on their face and are looking to kick some ass.

Oh, this is going to be fun...