TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

400-lb man dies after fight with Cincy cops

Yeah, but what did the annoucner REALLY say.

You know the morning talk guys and talk show radio host don't just say "I think that the police were justified" they probably said something over the top and insulting and that got a rise out of Oscar.

WKRC and WLW are not like that, and those are the two stations I'm assuming Oscar was listening to.

Oh, the board is for southern rap.

Cool beans -- haven't talked about Da Dirty South in a while.

Is the Goodie Mob still around?...

Um, no, but Ceelo just came out with a CD.

Don't be playa hatin' -- I've been out of the game for a few years.

Ceelo was the lead guy, right? I liked him -- HE SPEAKS SO WELL...

There you go. Some quotes from the board. It's eight pages long, but this is a couple of examples of the ignorance found there.

My favorite line:

i hate da law i get racial profiled all da tyme

2 weeks ago i got pulled ova his excuse was my car was suspiousous<---spell chec) and i was out late at nite

HE SAYS SPELL CHECK ON "SUSPIOUSOUS"...

FBP i'll recommend you to check out this rap site which isn't bad here Then you'll know who J5 is

Woah, Westside Connection is coming out with a new album?

When you come to my town Bow Down because I ain't no hater like you.

Yo yo yo...

"ay

i hate da law

and i was watchin da debate on msnbc

and dey were seein if it was racist

and i think dey went 2 far so ima say yes it is

but i wonder

y do some white folks still think we r a threat

if yall dont fucc it us

we aint gone fucc wit u

den yall b wantin 2 make jokes on da side

but listen 2 our music and b like us

smh

i hate how dis world is

damn

and yall wanna kno y black folks r so sensitive

smh

dis explains it all

yep"

ay

police r corupt with power

dey r sick wit it

y if u assualt an officer its so much worse den a regular person?

juss cuz dey r tryin 2 uphold da law?

keep da peace?

dey make shyt worse

u do not beat somebody 2 death juss cuz dey r fightin back

its called neutralize

make em quit

dey were goin out of anger juss cuz he "fought back against a cop"

i hate da law

i get racial profiled all da tyme

2 weeks ago i got pulled ova

his excuse was my car was suspiousous<---spell chec) and i was out late at nite

it was 12:30 midnite

tryin 2 chec mah license and registration and insurance and tags

maan fucc dem

if i had a way 2 take all da laws 2 court 4 stoppin me 4 racial profilin id b court tv

yep"

Prince? Is that you?

Guest Cerebus
tryin 2 chec mah license and registration and insurance and tags

maan fucc dem

Yeah the same shit happened to me when I got pulled over...and my mom too come to think about it. OMG ~RACIST AGAINST PALESTINIAN CHRISITIANS LOL 2003!!11 FUCC TEH POPO!

Look at THIS thread on a predominantly black board. The arguments aren't good and common sense is frowned upon, but I want you to look at the type of people that the Reverand's need to stay alive in the political world.

Rap Forum

I think you have to be a member and I have a powerful refusal to join.

Don't worry Ripper -- I joined and let them all know what Mr. Jones said to the cops (using the same user name as I do here of course).

Here was one of the photos I saw while perusing the message board. I like it...

FU-That%20Real.jpg

"and they wonder why niggas HATE the police wit a passion... NO I wouldnt be surprised what confrontation can do, not wit the laws... if yall dont fucc it us we aint gone fucc wit u... police r corupt with power dey r sick wit it"

See, it's because you people use words like "wit" as a preposition that you shouldn't be allowed in decent society.

Edited by Cancer Marney

"and they wonder why niggas HATE the police wit a passion... NO I wouldnt be surprised what confrontation can do, not wit the laws... if yall dont fucc it us we aint gone fucc wit u... police r corupt with power dey r sick wit it"

See, it's because you people use words like "wit" as a preposition that you shouldn't be allowed in decent society.

You people? What people Marney?

All y'all coloured people, you darkies, that have the audacity to mangle the King's English until I do declare it's barely recognisable... it was a joke... oh, nevermind.

After reading that snippet from that other forum, I can now say I lost about 60 I.Q. points, so maybe now I can actually understand what the FUCK that fool was saying.

How old are the people on that board and did they even pass the 4th grade?

I think "people" is an overstatement.

I think anyone who crosses his arms over his chest, leans back and to the side, and scowls down at a movie camera while wearing my annual salary in diamonds with clothes I'd refuse to be cremated in has given up all rights to that term.

After reading that snippet from that other forum, I can now say I lost about 60 I.Q. points, so maybe now I can actually understand what the FUCK that fool was saying.

"APO was relieved of his moderating duties today..."

<Mod wanted. Inquite within. -Dames>

"APO was relieved of his moderating duties today..."

<Mod wanted. Inquite within. -Dames>

:phaser:

WKRC and WLW are not like that, and those are the two stations I'm assuming Oscar was listening to.

The radio host is Bill Cunningham (WLW)--Oscar saw his appearance on Hannity and Colmes. I didn't see the show because I don't have cable (yeah, I'm in the stone age), but I have listened to him on the radio and he has only echoed what the mayor of Cincinnati has said. He has not said anything radical, but people hear what they want to. Oscar needs to read up on police procedure. He could wield a lot of influence among blacks around here.

Now I'm off for some White Castle, this incident has really given me a craving for those suckers...

Don't blame me -- blame the fatty that got himself killed. (And just to nip this in the bud, if the person dead was a hillbilly from Middletown I'd say the same thing.)

That be a good thing!

Sorry, I despise Middletown.

Thank goodness the Bengals don't play at home until the 14th, hopefully everything settles down.

Report: Man beaten by police had no internal injuries

Coroner's office expects full toxicology results Tuesday

Tuesday, December 2, 2003 Posted: 11:25 PM EST (0425 GMT)

A videotape shows police officers struggling with Nathaniel Jones.

CINCINNATI, Ohio (CNN) -- The man who died after being beaten by police in southwestern Ohio had bruises on his legs but no sign of injuries to his internal organs, according to a coroner's statement Tuesday.

The Hamilton County coroner's office said it hopes to rule on the cause of 41-year-old Nathaniel Jones' death Wednesday.

Jones, who was black and weighed 350 pounds, died in a hospital a short time after being clubbed by Cincinnati police with nightsticks in an effort to subdue him after he lunged at them. Five of the officers on the scene were white and one was black.

The coroner's statement said Jones had linear bruises on his right calf, right thigh, right buttock and right lower back, but "there was no evidence of transmission of force to internal organs."

Jones had "a markedly enlarged heart, consistent with hypertensive heart disease," a coroner's statement said Monday.

Police later found about a third of a gram of powdered cocaine and two cigarettes dipped in PCP, or "angel dust," in Jones' car, the coroner's office said Tuesday. Preliminary tests showed the presence of both in Jones' system.

"Each of these drugs is a central nervous system stimulant and has been associated in some cases with bizarre and violently aggressive behavior," the statement said. The toxicology report will show exactly how much of each substance was in Jones' system.

The coroner's office hopes to release a toxicology report Tuesday.

The case has stirred fears in the Ohio metropolis, where the killing of an unarmed black man by a white police officer in 2001 sparked three nights of rioting.

The police, the FBI and the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division are gathering information on the incident.

Police have placed the six officers involved on administrative leave, as is standard in cases where a suspect dies in police custody. The Citizen Complaint Authority, created after the 2001 riots, also is looking into the incident.

Police chief defends officers

Meanwhile Tuesday, Cincinnati's police chief said a police cruiser video camera that recorded the incident indicates the officers acted properly.

Chief Thomas Streicher Jr. said, "Officers came under attack. At one point, they're defending themselves. At another point, a transition is made to where they are trying to arrest a person for a felony act of violence. ... Certainly, the standard for use of force in the United States is that the officers can use force to defend themselves and/or to overcome resistance to arrest. (CNN Access: Cincinnati police chief)

"These things take a tremendous toll on the officers," Streicher said, noting the widespread media attention.

The video camera was rolling when police got to the scene, but there was a brief gap in the tape.

Streicher said the camera automatically shuts off when the police cruisers are parked. That's done to avoid the running down the car's battery.

The camera can be turned on by a remote control on an officer's belt, and that's what might have happened as the situation escalated.

"If so, I think it was a very wise decision on the part of the officers," he said.

Police recount incident

The incident began at 5:45 a.m. Sunday, when the manager of a White Castle restaurant called the Cincinnati Fire Department to report that a man was unconscious on the floor.

Police gave this account:

When paramedics arrived, they found Jones and a woman who was with him, who was also in some sort of medical distress. Jones then regained consciousness, began acting strangely and left the restaurant.

At that point, following standard procedure, the fire officials called police.

A police videotape shows a squad car arriving at the restaurant at 5:58 a.m., at which point the recording device was switched off. (Account of video)

During the next few moments, which are not visible on tape, the two officers from the squad car approached Jones in the parking lot of the restaurant.

The tape resumes rolling at 6 a.m. An officer is heard saying to Jones, "You gotta tell me what's going on."

Jones then says, "White boy, redneck," and the tape shows him lunging at the officer and attempting to put him in a headlock.

At that point, the two officers -- both of whom are white -- wrestle Jones to the ground and use their metal nightsticks, appearing to strike him around the shoulders and torso numerous times and yelling repeatedly, "Put your hands behind your back!"

Soon after, four more officers arrive, including one black officer, and an apparent reference to pepper spray is heard on the tape.

The view of Jones, who is being subdued on the pavement in front of the squad car, is obscured from the camera, which is mounted on the dash.

At this point, what sounds like "Help!" is heard coming repeatedly from the pile of men. It becomes progressively fainter with each utterance.

A few minutes later, one officer asks for paramedics.

"He's got a pulse; he's just not breathing," the man says of Jones.

Jones was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

I think anyone who crosses his arms over his chest, leans back and to the side, and scowls down at a movie camera while wearing my annual salary in diamonds with clothes I'd refuse to be cremated in has given up all rights to that term.

marney.jpg

Guest MikeSC
There's a certain way to handle things, for one thing. Okay, you don't like the outdated and media whorish views of Sharpton and the NAACP, that is fine and dandy. However, when you flat out say, "Fuck the NAACP and BLACK Leaders," you sound like a racist if you're white, an "Uncle Tom" if you're black. Couple that to the fact that DH once applauded TheMikeSC on his borderline racist comments by saying, "Thank you! That's what I've alwyas been wanting to say." It makes DH look like a cowardly racist. If you're going to harbor such views, don't hide it, and badly at that, just let it be. It's pretty much akin to black people saying, "I hate white politicians and cops."

Ah, back to the whole Mike is a racist thing?

Because I'm willing to say that the NAACP is a horrid organization full of hypocrites and jokes and that "black leadership" is the biggest collection of jackasses this side of a Klan meeting?

Color me racist.

I love this whole NAACP and black leadership = Black America.

I've heard more than a few blacks say that they dislike "black leadership" --- I guess they're all Uncle Toms.

Easier to do that than to debate an issue, I suppose.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
I've seen that before. Anally. Not a pretty sight.

You watched a cop shove cocaine up some black guy's ass?

I'd say it's partially responsible.

Then, no offense, you'd be completely out of touch with reality.

The murder of three black leaders, at least two of which were done with aid of the government.

Care to name names?

The influx of cocaine coming off of CIA agent's fields and being flown into the US.

Oh my God, you actually BUY this? Amazingly enough, NO reputable news sources ANYWHERE have EVER reported this.

Darn that vast right-wing conspiracy!

Most of it's in COINTELPRO, though it doesn't excuse why people have continued to use it.

This is the single most asinine thing I've read here --- and that takes a lot.

But that's what filled the power void and morale in the inner cities took a huge dip during the seventies. Gangs and pimps also filled that void. It's a chain reaction of sorts; that you'd have to know people who saw it evolve on the ground, who watched as their hopes were shattered, who saw drugs just sweep in during the civil rights movement.

And that is the government's fault in what way, exactly?

-=Mike

...So, because people in the hood did crack it's the gov't's fault?

Guest MikeSC
[

I'm sure I could do the same thing with a predominantly white site and more than a few post would be about "Good, one less nicca out there.  KILLEM ALL!!!!!"

How the fuck do you even post at that site?

Hell, you can find it on this board sometimes.

And who are you referring to?

-=Mike

marney.jpg

Sweet. Marney's gon' teach us how to stunt!

That be a good thing!

Sorry, I despise Middletown.

If you want to join the Despise Middletown Club, come see me because I'm the president.

I was watching this local cable program that's hosted by a right-winger talk-radio guy, and they were commenting on this incident. About 1/3 of the callers on this subject were black and were defending the perp.

But that's not the best part.

The best caller was some chick with the hillbilly drawl that said the cops were at fault for hitting the man because "The police are trained to get hit like that."

Oh, vey...

There was a candle-light vigil last night. A local black activist actually said "I don't want to spread rumors, but we have heard that there are two holes in his head as a result of the beating..." He did not, of course, provide any source for this "information." Holes in his head? Lordie. He also added: "He was not violent, he was not doing anything."