TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

400-lb man dies after fight with Cincy cops

I'll say fuck you to the NAACP, all of those fucking twat "black leaders" who CLAIM they are doing something for African Americans when in reality most of them are doing what they do ONLY to gain more and more power, money, and cultural influence.

It's not the NAACP I'm after either, I'll say FUCK YOU to ANY racial group who does the same bullshit that they take part in. Have it be a black, asian, mexican, WHITE, or whatever kind of group you can think of.

I'm for the advancement of ALL people...I'm not for taking up for bastards who claim to do good, when they really do more harm than anything else.

I'm the LEAST racist person you'll ever meet, I know and am friends with, and have dated and been in relationships with people of various races. I could give a shit and a piss about what race someone is. What matters to me is how people present themself and what they stand for.

By the way, I know that not ALL members of the NAACP are bad, I know that not all "black leaders" (I'll never get that btw) are bad, and so on and so on. It's just how many of the top guys present their case, what they say, what they do...it sours me on the groups overall as a whole.

If you don't get it, why call them "black leaders." You're buying into their propganda machine. You're making it seem like the Sharptons, Jacksons, and to a lesser extent the Farrakhans of the world are leading us and speaking for us as a race. The only blacks that buy into the bullshit they spew are the ones with the least influence, poor blacks.

I guess I was wrong about you DH, but you said alot of things that can be construed as racist or at least make it look that way. My apologies.

Couple that to the fact that DH once applauded TheMikeSC on his borderline racist comments by saying, "Thank you! That's what I've alwyas been wanting to say." It makes DH look like a cowardly racist.

I remember that thread. I'm pretty sure DH was saying that because he was afraid of someone calling him a racist had he said what MikeSC said.

And frankly I don't blame him. It takes a special kind of person to take pride in being called a RACIST...

I can just see Jesse Jackson heading down to police HQ and making a citizen's arrest in the name of the NAACP and black people everywhere and all the while ignoring the fact the guy was mixing cocaine with his ketchup.

Edited by MrRant

Just heard a report here from the ME: Mr Jones had cocaine and PCP in his system.

Ya don't say?

After seeing the video of tubby fighting with the po-pos, he had to have some substance in his system in order for him to move that fast...

Would this be all over the news if the guy was white? The cops subdue and apprehend a drunkard and/or druggie, something that happens all the time, but the race card is being played, hence we'll be hearing about this for days, weeks or even months to come especially if there are riots.

It's nothing special, it's only "newsworthy" and "appalling" because the cops doing the beatdown were white, and the so called victim was not.

Don't get me wrong, I know profiling goes on, and I do believe that that kid that was shot and the resulting riots the shooting caused wouldn't have been shot if he was white, but this Nathaniel Jones isn't some kid, and he sure isn't innocent by any stretch of the imagination.

All in all, I'm sick of hearing and being told cop=criminal/SS Guard/unhooded Klan member and minority suspect=rights trodden-on-victim

Guest Cerebus
Also, the local NAACP is calling this murder and is launching an investigation of its own.

And we all know they'll come to a proper, unbiased, and level headed verdict don't we folks?

FBP-

Is it OK that I didn't watch the Richard Pryor special on Comedy Central last night? Does that make me a racist? Slim Citrus let us know that we're racists for not watching the Bayou Classic, co I wondered if that applied to Richard Pryor.

Oh, and the fat guy deserved it.

Guest Ghettoman

Wouldn't it be funny, if it were an asian cop beating him to death? I mean come on, who talks funnier than asians.....

After seeing the video of tubby fighting with the po-pos, he had to have some substance in his system in order for him to move that fast...

Good lord, can you wait for the body to cool, or at least tell me what he was charged with? I skimmed the article (too long for me to read fully) and never saw anything.

And we all know they'll come to a proper, unbiased, and level headed verdict don't we folks?

Of course!

I'm willing to bet that those damn dirty cops FORCED the cocaine into the guy before they beat him out of hate.

Guest Cerebus

Good lord, can you wait for the body to cool, or at least tell me what he was charged with? I skimmed the article (too long for me to read fully) and never saw anything.

Methinks you should have Jobber b/c you'll find out that somehow the police didn't have time to draw up charges because they were being attacked by a crazy 5'6" 400 lbs man and that for some reason (unknown as of yet) he died at the hospital where he was immedietly sent to after he was subdued.

Of course!

I'm willing to bet that those damn dirty cops FORCED the cocaine into the guy before they beat him out of hate.

Fat people don't do coke. If they did, they'd be skinny.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Of course!

Fat people don't do coke. If they did, they'd be skinny.

That guy must've been even moreso morbidly obese without the crack enough to still be a chubber with it.

It's not so much the fact that the NAACP claims to speak for an entire race, it's that they have not a single intent of actually helping the majority of their race. They're breaking that glass ceiling for themselves, celebrities, politicians, and those who bitch for positions they wouldn't deserve with any skin or gender to go over, not for the common person. I hold the NAACP in the same regard that I do feminazis and other "minority of the minority" self-support groups. At some point in the past they were needed, but now they're just in the way and for themselves.

Good lord, can you wait for the body to cool, or at least tell me what he was charged with?

Bah, you have absolutely no appreciation for SHOCK~! humor.

Even if they didn't, it's still their fault.

As we all know, the white power structure of this country is responsible for all of the drug addiction in the black community.

Guest Brian

Of course!

I've seen that before. Anally. Not a pretty sight.

I'd say it's partially responsible. The murder of three black leaders, at least two of which were done with aid of the government. The influx of cocaine coming off of CIA agent's fields and being flown into the US. Most of it's in COINTELPRO, though it doesn't excuse why people have continued to use it. But that's what filled the power void and morale in the inner cities took a huge dip during the seventies. Gangs and pimps also filled that void. It's a chain reaction of sorts; that you'd have to know people who saw it evolve on the ground, who watched as their hopes were shattered, who saw drugs just sweep in during the civil rights movement.

Ok, the fucking fat man was high on cocaine and pcp which would explain his behavior. If you have ever seen some one high on cocaine, pcp, or both, they can be hard as fuck to subdue. The officers tried to do their jobs and subdue the man but they couldnt. Even if they shot him he might have still kept coming. That still doesnt excuse beating the holy fuck out of someone to the point where they die. They are trained to protect the innocent and not kill fucking people all the time. Honestly, being kinda from Cincy, I understand the black resentment towards the police. Basically, imo, Cincy is stuck in this timewarp to the sixties where there is a lot of racial tension, which is something i never feel in Michigan,( the so-called most segregated state in the country) and a lot of that has to do with the fact that while in Ohio, Cincinnati to me has always felt like a Southern city, and I've never felt too fond around the cops there. I was there for the riots when you couldn't even go outside, and i couldn't even go visit my grandma for two days since she lived in the city and i was in Forest Park. Let's not forget the time i was just chilling out at Kroger's waiting for my aunt to get off work. All of the sudden i get harassed by this cop wondering why I'm not in school. When I tried to tell him I was out of school he of course didnt believe me. Boy did he feel like a cock when he saw my Michigan Driver's License, my age, and my fucking college id.

Guest Cerebus
If you have ever seen some one high on cocaine, pcp, or both, they can be hard as fuck to subdue.

Echo that (take a look at the LA shootout and see how many drugs the gumen were on and how many shots they took before they went down). Especially a man of his size it would easily take 6 men if not more to subdue him.

I'll hold off judgement until I get more info, all I saw on the News brief that the cops beating the shit of dude. But, I've heard that Cincy is a segergated (sp?) city and have poor race relations stemming from that riot a couple years back that forced a curfew.

Guest SideFXs

PCP short circuits the brain and distorts visual and auditory input. Cocaine increases blood pressure and heart rate. Jones was 350 pounds. He had congestive heart failure, due to his weight. He probably smoked and the cocaine aggravated his C.H.F. He was startled out of sleep and fights 4 men. It was a fucking stroke or heart attack, that killed him. I am a pharmacist, I know what I am talking about.

There were bruises on the thighs and calves according to the medical report, showing the police acted appropriately to get Jones on the ground to restrain him. I just got home. I will watch the video. But I suspect it was appropriate force to restrain the suspect, who died from his own neglect.

Unfortunately this will be fodder for the hate crowds. It will not matter to them. All they know is they have another reason to hate the police. They need someone to blame for their poverty, instead of looking at their own actions. Lynch wants another reason to polarize this City. It gets him power over the people and lots of money from the government.

What do you need to lead people? A scapegoat. People who use hate to lead, are dangerous.

I wonder how far this will go? I guess it depends on how the media feeds this to the nation. But I can tell you the Cincinnati Enquirer will give this a real liberal slant.

The police did not just randomly beat the dude. They used proper procedure and struck at pain points--they intentionally avoided vital organs and the head (the medical reports confirm this). The guy kept resisting and resisting and was out of control on PCP and cocaine. They couldn't keep him down and he would not simply lie down and allow himself to be cuffed.

What they did was quite different than some street beating, where a guy gets brutally hammered, jaw broken, ribs broke, etc. See: Reginald Denny.

Even if they shot him he might have still kept coming. That still doesnt excuse beating the holy fuck out of someone to the point where they die.

Why not?

You said so yourself - he just kept coming. What were the police supposed to do? "Wow, this guy just won't quit. Better put our clubs away before we hurt him TOO bad..."

I think the police have every right to beat a man to death if he's attacking them, and will NOT cease. Not to say that they SHOULD beat him to death, but if that is their only option...that's it.

Also, the local NAACP is calling this murder and is launching an investigation of its own.

Do those morons realize that whatever verdict they come to, it still means absolutely nothing? They're not judge, jury, or executioner, they're just a waste of time.

Good lord, can you wait for the body to cool

Hell no, with that chunky monkey -- OMG RACISM! -- I'd have to wait a week or so before posting the story...

or at least tell me what he was charged with? I skimmed the article (too long for me to read fully) and never saw anything.

About 5:50 a.m. a White Castle employee called 911 to report that a man had passed out in the grass outside the restaurant.

"He's breathing, but he keeps hollering 19," she told the call taker.

When emergency medical personnel arrived, Jones was awake and "becoming a nuisance" at the restaurant, according to a tape of radio transmissions in which firefighters ask police to respond.

In the video, Jones walks toward an officer, who yells, "Stay back."

Jones then lunged, swinging at the officer's head before he stumbled into the officer, taking him down.

Amusingly enough, despite FBP's attempt to take a flying leap onto Anorak's usual bandwagon, the only real racist in this story seems to have been the dead criminal himself.

"The tape resumes rolling at 6 a.m. An officer is heard saying to Jones, "You gotta tell me what's going on."

Jones then says, 'White boy, redneck,' and the camera shows him lunge at the officer and attempt to put him in a headlock."

- CNN story

Emphases mine: the boldfaced text establishes racism, and the italicised text establishes that he committed a crime. The coroner's report, of course, establishes that he committed at least two more.

Put that in your NAACP-approved pipe and smoke it, boys. "Smoke it?" Gracious, was that a veiled reference to a burning cross? Or maybe black drug abuse (oh yes, orchestrated by the CIA, as Brian kindly informed us - I sometimes wish we had that kind of time) or possibly a subconscious hope that those awful coloured people would all just die of cancer?

Jesus. Here's a quarter; go buy a better cause.

Well I'm offended by this RACIST. I may never go to White Castle again for fear of being the victim of a hate crime by some 400lb+ black man (nevermind the fact I think White Castle burgers are disgusting).

Terror, are you going to protest at Fountain Square tomorrow over this?

Wait, I just remembered you have a job.

Nevermind...

Edited by kkktookmybabyaway

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I saw the video, and it didn't look nearly as bad as the ass-whipping Rodney King took. Out of this whole story, the thing I can't help wondering, is why in the hell he was yelling "19"..