TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Where's Waldo?

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
I just told the mods to look into it.

...Damn it! I thought you tricked Eagen into telling you it was him in an IM convo like you did New Me.

There was no deception involved in an IM convo. It all happened on the boards... we were all worked for a year or so by Prince Paul, Banky and everyone else that was in on it, and a week or so ago the climax was hit. The entire thread was scripted out on UGS.

Which thread was that?

And worked for a year? You give is too much credit.

The thread in which you posted the IMs.

And no, I don't believe too much credit can be given for what you and New Me have done to TSM. The most fun I've ever actually had on this board was when that Prince Paul shit started up. C'mon, it must've had half of the active posters staying up past midnight getting potshots in on him for more than five nights.

I just told the mods to look into it.

...Damn it! I thought you tricked Eagen into telling you it was him in an IM convo like you did New Me.

There was no deception involved in an IM convo. It all happened on the boards... we were all worked for a year or so by Prince Paul, Banky and everyone else that was in on it, and a week or so ago the climax was hit. The entire thread was scripted out on UGS.

Which thread was that?

And worked for a year? You give is too much credit.

The thread in which you posted the IMs.

And no, I don't believe too much credit can be given for what you and New Me have done to TSM. The most fun I've ever actually had on this board was when that Prince Paul shit started up. C'mon, it must've had half of the active posters staying up past midnight getting potshots in on him for more than five nights.

Which UGS thread did we post our IMs?

The first time was when he put one of those links for a hit for pay site, and used his real name on it.

Yeah, I was the "troll killer" on that case.

Egan, Tank, Smarkzone are all attention whores, they need to attention. If people don't give them attention, they will go away. Stop fingering the whore and the whore will stop showing up. Otherwords, PM a mod and let them deal with it. So this doesn't drag all over the board(which in past cases has).

Actually, check this one out.

A friend of mine is selling DVD's in the Tape Trading folder. I asked him who bought it...he said Waldo did.

I asked him what his real name was, which he would have if he's going to ship it to him.

Waldo's real name: Chris Eagan.

GOT HIM.

Dames

LOL

Not sure which banning story is funnier -- Eagan's or Game's.

Gotta go with "Waldo"...

Guest Maciek
Actually, check this one out. 

A friend of mine is selling DVD's in the Tape Trading folder.  I asked him who bought it...he said Waldo did. 

I asked him what his real name was, which he would have if he's going to ship it to him. 

Waldo's real name: Chris Eagan. 

GOT HIM. 

Dames

LOL

Not sure which banning story is funnier -- Eagan's or Game's.

Gotta go with "Waldo"...

I knew this would happen eventually. Who am I to turn down cheap DVD's?

EQ either didn't know who I was, or was cool about it.

Damn you Dames! ::shakes fist in air::

Take care guys,

Chris Eagan

Guest stardust

He didn't use the name everyone thought he would. Good thing no one actually bet money on it.

Guest TSM_Translator
I knew this would happen eventually. Who am I to turn down cheap DVD's?

Damn you Dames! ::shakes fist in air::

Take care guys,

Chris Eagan

RESULTS OF THE SMARTMARKS TRANSLATOR 5000:

I am a creepy hypocrite who doesn't know when to quit.

Please shower me with attention, because this is the

extent of my empty social life.

I knew this would happen eventually.  Who am I to turn down cheap DVD's?

Damn you Dames!  ::shakes fist in air::

Take care guys,

Chris Eagan

RESULTS OF THE SMARTMARKS TRANSLATOR 5000:

I am a creepy hypocrite who doesn't know when to quit.

Please shower me with attention, because this is the

extent of my empty social life.

This gimmick has promise.

Fucking gimmicks. Its over. They ALL suck. They shouldn't ever be authorized. Dames, you want to clean this place up? Thats the first step.

Actually, the removal of Mario was the first step.

The purging has begun...

Mario got removed? I thought he had to "relocate" due to certain issues he had with some thugs or something?

I think it's time that I reveal that frozenblockofpiss is just a gimmick of mine and I'm actually Mario in disguise...

Ok. That sucked more than I thought it would. Hmm. What can I say? It sounded funny in my head.

Fucking gimmicks. Its over. They ALL suck. They shouldn't ever be authorized. Dames, you want to clean this place up? Thats the first step.

*amen* Anybody else notice that most of the "good" (I use that term loosely) gimmicks tend to be created by the better posters.

Fucking gimmicks.  Its over.  They ALL suck.  They shouldn't ever be authorized.  Dames, you want to clean this place up? Thats the first step.

*amen* Anybody else notice that most of the "good" (I use that term loosely) gimmicks tend to be created by the better posters.

How in the HELL was ABOBO good then?

Fucking gimmicks.  Its over.  They ALL suck.  They shouldn't ever be authorized.  Dames, you want to clean this place up? Thats the first step.

Yeah, because Guy Stokes was so great....

Tiffani Malibu, baby. Tiffani Malibu.