TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

Long-haired guys

Thought of this after posting in the "finals beard" thread

If you're a long haired male, sound off

I have shoulder length brown hair

Straight hair that looks black or dark brown that goes down to the middle of my back. It was to my waist about 6 months ago, but I cut it to my shoulders. Every couple of years I get tired of it being so long, so I cut it and let it grow out again. I'm pretty sure if I had never got it cut (was to my waist in 1997), then it would be to my ankles by now.

Up until about a month ago I was sporting the long hair. It's gone through about 6 ifferent colours in the last 9 months. Though it looks like my hair is thinning due to over dyeing, I've done a lot shorter than usual to find out for sure.

...although, really, I suppose this could open up to either gender, seeing as how you can count the number of females on TSM on two hands

Plus, given how short hair has become the big thing for women in the last five years, it wouldn't surprise me if WJM is in the minority of the TSM ladies

Guest Sturgis

I have long natural red hair, with an undershave which I'm gonna let grow out cause I'm tired of it.

Not at the moment, but my hair is long half of the time, and I'll shave it once in a while. When it's long, it comes in one of two forms:

A) Monster afro

B) Sticking up on both sides like Wolverine

Not at the moment, but my hair is long half of the time, and I'll shave it once in a while. When it's long, it comes in one of two forms:

A) Monster afro

B) Sticking up on both sides like Wolverine

The same shit happens to me.

But this time I'm gonna actually see if I can grow it long. I'm shooting for 8 months without a haircut. I'm halfway there.

Guest stardust
...although, really, I suppose this could open up to either gender, seeing as how you can count the number of females on TSM on two hands

Plus, given how short hair has become the big thing for women in the last five years, it wouldn't surprise me if WJM is in the minority of the TSM ladies

Hmmm. My hair's about an inch or two below my shoulders (it's normally right at my shoulders if not a little bit below, so I need a trim), and I know SSD's is like mid-back or something. So there are three of us that don't have short hair (I consider short hair on women to be a pixie or shorter).

I currently have moderately long hair (down to about my mouth, a little higher). My hair USED to be nearly two feet long (I'll upload a picture of myself extending my hair upon request), and I'm growing it all back out. Mohawks and Laz were good together, but not "Laz," if ya know what I mean.

Okay then, a question for the ladies of the board: What're your thoughts on men with long hair?

Added attraction? Don't really care? Or do you demand short hair?

I don't mind if its long as long as its clean. But really, i think you need to have a nice face to pull off long hair. Ugly guys with long hair=not good.

Good point. I love long hair. But guys who look greasy isn't good. If you have long hair, you better keep it relativly nice looking, or you'll look like a scrub.

I have noticed though, when boys have long hair its usually nicer and in better condition than girls hair. That makes me really jealous, but then again it's probably because boys don't spend ages blow-drying and straightening it.

Guest stardust

I actually prefer short hair on guys. Not like buzzcut or anything (ugh), but not long, either.

ok...say a guy has the face of, say, Ashton Kutcher (when said guy has no goatee and is clean shaven) or Bam Margera (said guy has goatee and is fuzzy faced) and has the EXACT hair of Geoff Rowley (guy in my sig)...

Would you ladies wanna roxors his boxers?

Guest stardust
ok...say a guy has the face of, say, Ashton Kutcher (when said guy has no goatee and is clean shaven) or Bam Margera (said guy has goatee and is fuzzy faced) and has the EXACT hair of Geoff Rowley (guy in my sig)...

Would you ladies wanna roxors his boxers?

Ashton Kutcher and Bam Margera really don't do anything for me. And the guy in your sig...his hair just looks...ick. It looks straggly and greasy. So that would be a "no" in answer to your question.

And WJM, I don't think I've really heard quite enough Dido to consider myself a fan, but I like everything I've heard of hers. I just really, really like "White Flag."

It's actually quite clean...but I digress.

I'm actually thinking about cutting it to just slightly lower than me ears. My girlfriend thinks that'd look damn sexy, but she also loves it when I put my hair into the Jericho "Fountain on the head" thing (you know what I'm talking aboot, right?)

It's actually quite clean...but I digress.

I'm actually thinking about cutting it to just slightly lower than me ears. My girlfriend thinks that'd look damn sexy, but she also loves it when I put my hair into the Jericho "Fountain on the head" thing (you know what I'm talking aboot, right?)

That's a nice length. And if I ever saw a guy with the fountain pony-tail in public, I would go up to him and thank him for making my day. If I knew him, I would kiss him.