SJL Crimson Card

SJL CRIMSON CARD

Date: Thursday, December 11, @ 6 PM EST

Venue: Hammerstein Ballroom, New York

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Ace309

OPENING PROMO: Not called yet.

SINGLES MATCH

“Fruitie” Frankie Deed versus Jacob Helmsley

Description: Unknown no more, Jacob Helmsley is probably going to tear through the JL with the use of a pipe. He didn’t do so well on Wrath, so let’s see how he handles the resident gay man.

Rules: Standard match. DQ & Countout apply.

Word Count: 3500

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

EURO #1 CONTENDERSHIP

David Cross vs Sean Casey

Description: Two young lions vie for the European title. And I don’t have much more description than that.

Rules: Standard match. DQ & Countout apply.

Word Count: 4000

Send To: Thoth

WORLD CONTENDERSHIP TRIANGLE MATCH

WITH THOTH’S SPECIAL STIP

Aecas vs “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins vs Landon “La Cucaracha” Maddix.

Description: Though if Alan Clark wins, he gets a shot at the title, one of these three can also earn that right in a very strategic match..

Rules: Alright, this is a bit complicated. Here goes: When someone is pinned, submits, or is DQ’ed, he is eliminated for one minute. In that minute, he must go to the outside. He cannot interfere with action inside the ring. If he does so, he is permanently eliminated from the match, and the remaining two continue as if it were a singles match. However, should they fall to the outside... they are fair game. The match is won when, during a one-minute period where a man is on the outside, another fall is made inside the ring between the remaining two wrestlers. The winner of THAT fall wins the match.

Word Count: 5500

Send To: Thoth

MAIN EVENT

THE FIRST MEETING

Todd Royal vs Alan Clark

Description: Todd Royal has an enemy in Alan Clark. Alan CLark hates Todd Royal. They’ve been getting at each other for the past few weeks, and now they have their match. The winner gets a shot at the loser’s title at the upcoming Christmas show!

Rules: Standard match. DQ & Countout Apply.

Word Count: 6000

Send To: Ace309

Edited by Thoth

Oops. That was a match from a previous Crimson. Deleted.

And it's the first meeting in a while. SPOOOOOOKY.

Guest ToddRoyal

Wow. Good thing my match is straight DQ/CO etc. That 3 way stip makes my head hurt. Good luck to the guys writing THAT one, though you're all better at gimmicks than I. Heck, that might be a world title match for all we know.

Other than that, nice card. Technically this is the first meeting between Todd and "Alan Clark", as when we wrestled 6 months ago, he was Bloodshed. Yup.

Guest Aecas

One question.

Assuming Alan Clark beats Todd, will there be a Triple Threat on the Christmas show taking into account this Triangle match that is also for a Number One contenders shot?

Edited by Aecas

That's a good idea, Aecas. I like it. It shall be so, that the Christmas show shall be a triple threat for the World Title.

Actually, on second thought, I have booking notes in front of me that state that the Christmas Show's main event is a one on one affair. So I guess that the title shot will happen a little bit after the show.

Sorry for the confusion; I'll try to eliminate such things from happening in the future.

The #1 contender determined on Crimson will get his title shot on the first show after the holiday break - which should start off the new year with a bang!

As Clark or Royal may end up with both belts by the end of the year, the date for the European #1 contender's title match is still to be announced. Take that any way you will.

Wouldn't beating on a Gay man be considered a hate crime, even here in the JL? I mean really...

Deed, stats beings up in teh thread under my name.

I'm teh disgusted with the numbers for this show. Although I haven't heard from TBS yet, I can safely say that the number of no-shows is bigger than Thoth's dick.

As such, the show will not be going up tonight. It'll go up tomorrow in the late morning or at my leisure, once I've had some time to think about booking the followup card.

Sign in to follow this