TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RoyalBlue

Who is RoyalBlue?

a. Man in White was a Family Guy reference, it had nothing to do with your weak ass.

b. You're going down faster than CWM at a lumberjack convention.

....shit. Yes, but no one's going to believe me, now. It may have been a subconcious thing, but in all honesty, the thought process was "Vicious is pretty cool, and dark, and brooding, and I like the character design."

What Family Guy?

Stewie's birthday party, where he's worried he's going to be put back in the womb.

Also, I know who RoyalBlue is. Bless his pseudo-stupid ass...

OMG stopzors, you're killing me.

a. Man in White was a Family Guy reference, it had nothing to do with your weak ass.

Hoff's been bitten by the "act really strange and out of character" bug.

Hoff's been bitten by the "act really strange and out of character" bug.

You mean he's posting well?

HAR!

Meanie.

Seriously though, telling people they suck and making fun of CWM have always been hobbies of mine.

Guest ToddRoyal

Well, its not me. I'm not exactly established enough to make a gimmick work where the whole purpose is guessing who I am. No one knows who I am outside of the SWF folder for the most part anyway, so everyone would be let down. Time to turn the attention back to Kotz.

Guest stardust
Alright, here are my guesses.

Kotzenjunge

Todd Royal

And that's it.

Eh, not so much. Try again.

If people want to know, they can work it out. I've already had at least one person PM me who thought they knew who I was, but were completely wrong. They had nice logic though.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

BUUURNNNN!

....hey!

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT

due to unpopular demand, I will be dropping the whole "mystery man" stuff. Most people know who I am, and those who don't will find out. Those who know will keep it under their hat, I'm sure. Anyway, this thread is now (unofficially) closed.

Peace

Ah hell I've figured it out. This thread isn't unofficially closed b/c I'm blowing the lid off of it. It was really very simple once I realized who's dissapeared and realized how similar the posting style was to another poster. So here you guys go.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

It's Chave

Ah hell I've figured it out. This thread isn't unofficially closed b/c I'm blowing the lid off of it. It was really very simple once I realized who's dissapeared and realized how similar the posting style was to another poster. So here you guys go.

It's Chave

Chave disappeared because his computer broke IIRC

And as I said, thread closed. This could go on forever, and is getting in the way of me posting like the star you all know I am.

Edited by RoyalBlue

It's Chave

And as I said, thread closed. This could go on forever, and is getting in the way of me posting like the star you all know I am.

Polaris?

He's Chave....definetly. I haven't seem him defend himself like this before.

And the thread is closed? Then please by all means......close it. Oh wait....you can't do that.

It's Chave

Polaris?

Nah, Orion.

He's Chave....definetly. I haven't seem him defend himself like this before.

And the thread is closed? Then please by all means......close it. Oh wait....you can't do that.

You think I'm Chave because you've never seen Chave act like me? Wierd.

Oh, and I meant the topic is closed. There's no way of proving or disproving anything, outside the mods naming names, and if people carry on they'll end up sounding like Eagan and Johnson did with Tiff. Although if you want to dig your own hole, be my guest.