TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Punk'd cancelled

BTW, they just tried to Punk Goldberg but it backfired and didn't work.

That strikes me as being possibly hilarious, what happened?

(BTW: never try to work a worker.)

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Ashton and crew had an exact replica of Goldberg's Motorcycle built. The plan was for a Stunt Driver to run it over and then the Motorcycle itself was suppose to blow up in a big ball of fire.

The Stunt Driver completly drove past the Motorcycle and it just blew up. Goldberg and his people sat back with a "What the hell" look on their faces, Ashton comes out says the jig is up, show over.

Damn, I thought this show was an improvement of others. They didn't even edit out the fuck-up. Ashton just said "Can't win everything" type of thing, then said that Punk'D was over, and know it was "our" chance to Punk people. I'm not so sure this will be coming back, but for a last episode, it wasn't bad. Nice way to go out. Just makes me wonder, did they save the Goldberg one for last??? It strikes me odd, that the LAST Punk'd stint would fail, but none of the others would.

Guest El Satanico

I hope not...Clone High was awful

I liked Punk'd but I never got around to seeing many episodes from the new season.

But now Viva La Bam, I watch that shit everyweek. I always did like Bam the best of everyone on Jackass. I laugh my ass off every episode. Compton Ass Terry needs to do another guest appearance.

I saw a preview for the Butterfly Effect, I think that's what it is called. It wasn't a comedy and it looks to be pretty good.

That suprisingly looks pretty good...and the guy looks like he might be able to act.

I saw a preview for the Butterfly Effect, I think that's what it is called. It wasn't a comedy and it looks to be pretty good.

That suprisingly looks pretty good...and the guy looks like he might be able to act.

Plus Amy Smart is in it.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20
Bah, from the way it just ended, I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that we are all being Punk'd and the show will be back.

NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - Four months after ending his top-rated MTV series "Punk'd," Ashton Kutcher (news) has apparently changed his mind.

The music channel said Thursday that the celebrity prank showcase will return to its schedule next month for a third season, with eight episodes already in production. Kutcher, who serves as star and executive producer of "Punk'd," had said in December he decided to "stick with the old adage of 'leave 'em wanting more"' and discontinued the series.

A spokesman for Kutcher's Katalyst production company declined comment.

MTV had no explanation for the about-face but expressed gratitude for the return of its highest-rated series. "We are always happy to have a show back that does as well as his has on the channel," a network spokeswoman said.

Although most speculation within the TV industry interpreted Kutcher's previous declaration as a ploy to renegotiate his contract with MTV, others suggested a more creative-oriented motive: Staging the demise of "Punk'd" could be an effective method for keeping celebrities unsuspecting of pranks in the works.

The return of "Punk'd" plugs a hole in MTV's "Sunday Night Stew" programing block, which has been a magnet for young male viewers from 9-11 p.m. "Stew" returns April 26 with "Punk'd" back as the 9 p.m. anchor, along with "Viva la Bam," "Wildboyz" and "Pimp My Ride," which replaces "One Bad Trip."

In other MTV news, the 10:30 p.m. special "Choose or Lose: 20 Million Questions for John Kerry (news - web sites)" drew 3.4 million viewers Tuesday with an interview with the Democratic presidential candidate. It was the highest-rated "Choose or Lose" special since the campaign's inception in 1992.

Now, who do I see to collect ?

Just see Ashton Kutcher. And then call me on my cell phone and tell me where he is, so I can go knock his whiny ass out.

well since this thread is back, I would like to point out that Punk'd is coming back. It was announced on Access Hollywood yesterday, and who is really suprised, ever since Punk'd was cancelled Ashton has been fading fast.

well since this thread is back, I would like to point out that Punk'd is coming back. It was announced on Access Hollywood yesterday, and who is really suprised, ever since Punk'd was cancelled Ashton has been fading fast.

Is he still banging Demi Moore?

Guest Deebo

I knew it was coming back. A couple of months ago they posted something in the National Enquirer about a failed "Punk" attempt on George Clooney.

Bah, from the way it just ended, I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that we are all being Punk'd and the show will be back.

NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - Four months after ending his top-rated MTV series "Punk'd," Ashton Kutcher (news) has apparently changed his mind.

The music channel said Thursday that the celebrity prank showcase will return to its schedule next month for a third season, with eight episodes already in production. Kutcher, who serves as star and executive producer of "Punk'd," had said in December he decided to "stick with the old adage of 'leave 'em wanting more"' and discontinued the series.

A spokesman for Kutcher's Katalyst production company declined comment.

MTV had no explanation for the about-face but expressed gratitude for the return of its highest-rated series. "We are always happy to have a show back that does as well as his has on the channel," a network spokeswoman said.

Although most speculation within the TV industry interpreted Kutcher's previous declaration as a ploy to renegotiate his contract with MTV, others suggested a more creative-oriented motive: Staging the demise of "Punk'd" could be an effective method for keeping celebrities unsuspecting of pranks in the works.

The return of "Punk'd" plugs a hole in MTV's "Sunday Night Stew" programing block, which has been a magnet for young male viewers from 9-11 p.m. "Stew" returns April 26 with "Punk'd" back as the 9 p.m. anchor, along with "Viva la Bam," "Wildboyz" and "Pimp My Ride," which replaces "One Bad Trip."

In other MTV news, the 10:30 p.m. special "Choose or Lose: 20 Million Questions for John Kerry (news - web sites)" drew 3.4 million viewers Tuesday with an interview with the Democratic presidential candidate. It was the highest-rated "Choose or Lose" special since the campaign's inception in 1992.

Now, who do I see to collect ?

Good call Thriller.

Well Punk'd is the least out of Punk'd/Viva La Bam/Wild Boys that I like, but hell, it is still decent. Now Pimp My Ride.......UGH.