TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JasonX

One and Only Cancer Returns Thread

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
This Thread Sucks.

Bring back Eagen so we can ge theme songs and make fun of someone who never goes away. LOL

*prays for ignore function*

Don't haterize me. I make 1 or 2 dumb posts a week, so since this is WWE Folder, all post shall be stupified.

Guest wrestlingbs

Why must every time a thread about HHH appears, the second or third post is always somebody saying "this thread sucks" or "You guys are idiots. HHH is awesome." You know why I hate Trips? Because he's boring. Because everything he does you know he's planned out to work in his favor. Because if he'd stop this political shit, take some time off, and lay off the Flair impersonation he'd actually be entertaining again.

Guest JacK

Wow . . . I couldn't believe he won the belt straight back . . . I mean I thought it was a joke. He's got his win back off everyone almost straight away; it's stupifying. Even if he was Benoit or Angle, which he ain't; being in title matchs for something like 16 months in a row is ridiculous, specially since he won most of 'em.

As much as I disliked Goldberg, the guy was slowly making the World title seem important again. He was slowly repairing the damage done by that god awful Triple H reign. Hell, he MADE Batista out to be a beast the minute he returned.

He sold for Evolution, trying as hard as humanly possible to make the most unover and boring stable in the history of RAW seem like they weren't boring. He was having title matches on RAW every once and a while, something we damn sure won't see during the GAME reign.

Even if the reign lasts one hour, all the work to repair the belt is lost because you just gave it back to the man who destroyed every face because "they weren't ready for the belt". Like Randy Orton is ready for any belt.

All Triple H does is come out for the worlds longest and worst promo about how he is the game, how no one is better and how blah blah you could write his speech in your head at this point it has become so paint by the numbers.

It's like Triple H allowed Goldberg to build himself, Evolution and the title back so he could take it again because "no one else is ready for this spot." Why did they waste on this time building up Kane? Christ, the name of the PPV ALONE sounds better for Kane to have taken the belt over Triple H. At least they can both still walk and work house shows.

Guest Peter_Griffin

Everyone face it. Triple H is the man and he doesnt give a flying fuck what the fans think.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Everyone face it. Triple H is the man and he doesnt give a flying fuck what the fans think.

I love posts like this. This shows you just how much intelligence you have. Why is HHH the man? Because he leeches everything off the business. Because he never does ANYTHING to give to the business that made him a millionaire. Because when he reached main event status by guys like The Rock, Foley, etc. were putting him over and he never realized that HE needed to do the same thing. So in other words, your posts aren't needed here. YOUR FODDER to get to the next IMPORTANT post.

Most of us over the last month or so have agreed we hate Goldberg still, but we also said "taking the belt off Goldberg right now would be stupid." <~ Most of us have been saying that.

Guest Peter_Griffin
I love posts like this. This shows you just how much intelligence you have. Why is HHH the man? Because he leeches everything off the business. Because he never does ANYTHING to give to the business that made him a millionaire. Because when he reached main event status by guys like The Rock, Foley, etc. were putting him over and he never realized that HE needed to do the same thing. So in other words, your posts aren't needed here. YOUR FODDER to get to the next IMPORTANT post

I gave my opinion. If you don't like it, then tough shit.

Rock is stupposed to be coming back next month, so couldn't we see Rocky with the belt for at least a brief time before he presumably loses it to someone(probably Hunter again) at Wrestlemania?

Guest Salacious Crumb
I love posts like this. This shows you just how much intelligence you have. Why is HHH the man? Because he leeches everything off the business. Because he never does ANYTHING to give to the business that made him a millionaire. Because when he reached main event status by guys like The Rock, Foley, etc. were putting him over and he never realized that HE needed to do the same thing. So in other words, your posts aren't needed here. YOUR FODDER to get to the next IMPORTANT post

I gave my opinion. If you don't like it, then tough shit.

Enjoy your short stay here then.

Guest Salacious Crumb
Rock is stupposed to be coming back next month, so couldn't we see Rocky with the belt for at least a brief time before he presumably loses it to someone(probably Hunter again) at Wrestlemania?

That's even worse. A part timer should not be getting the belt. I think everyone agreed that Rock coming back, immediately getting the belt and then disappearing after he lost it got real old real quick.

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

Rocky does not need the belt , let me repeat myself with capital letters:ROCKY DOES NOT NEED THE BELT OR FOR THAT MATTER ANOTHER FEUD WITH HHHOMO!!!!

If HHH still has the belt by Mania(and we all know he will)he should job it to either of these 2 man:RVD or Jericho. But i wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Guest Ghettoman

Threads like this piss me off.

It's hilarious how the new "smark" trend is indifference to Triple H, as if disliking him is too old of a trend to be cool anymore. Yet everyone who does it simply doesn't realize there just humping the next trend.

Disliking him and his situation is not old, and it won't be old until he's been away from the Title picture for over 3 months. Until then, while he's constantly pushing himself over the betterment of the company, it's gonna remain fresh.

Justification one, it fits with Evolution winning all the belts. Well Evolution shouldn't of won all the belts in the first place. It concentrates too many things into one program and that makes for things getting old fast, and too many workers not getting a minute of air time. Orton, don't care, up and comer that could use a belt for promo material. Batista and Flair, retarded. Big matches like that can really get over a tag division, something the WWE has been showing signs of promise with recently in using and developing a lot of teams. Having the winner of that match quickly destroyed in anti-climactic fashion is a good way to undo any good that match could of done. The all gold Evolution just isn't a good idea in the least with the way Raw is. If they were more over and the WWE wasn't having problems exposing enough people as it was, ok, but come on, this is like getting a rug burn and trying to sand it off....

Justification number 2, Goldberg sucks. Yeah, good thing the WWE is out to make money and not please bitter Bret Hart fans and people who are still living in 00.....

Justification number 3, we would of complained either way. No. We would of complained either way they went in the way of stupid booking and frustrating repetition. Thats just an easy out based on assumption.

Triple H for the good of business needs to get the fuck away from the Title. The WWE thrived when they had a lot of legit contenders like Foley, Taker, Rock, Austin, Angle and Trips himself, when there's one guy constantly doing the same thing at the top not letting anyone look better than him your asking for the death of the company. The fact that he constantly takes it in cheap, underdog heel like circumstances all the while doing nothing for his opponents that an undercarder couldn't do better just makes it all the more irritating and business killing.

Oh and people, wake up, Flair can't work anymore. He can't even bump right anymore. In an old scool environment where story and tradition is more important and there's not a need to be overly smart about what your presenting to the public, ok, in a fed where you have 30 young guys waiting to go that look like monsters compared to him and your doing bad business, no. His sloppier these days then ever and he needs to be overprotective of himself to the point where he can make someone's offense look like shit. Let's get over nostalgia and fan loyalty and realize Flair has no use outside of giving big time rubs to youngsters in a face role or as a full time heel manager, and he should not be getting 30 minute matches on cards simply because he can put a match together.

And I fully expect the stupid 'blah blah blah more hhh hate :rolleyes:' posts, a trend wouldn't be a trend without them, so feel free.

I pray to god Orton vs HHH somehow, in someway starts tonight.

This talk that "EVERYBODY" was hating Goldberg is a crock. There were certainly Goldberg bashers, but he had plenty of defenders on this board too. There were also a fair number of people who came around after they starting booking him half-decently (count me among those). So this talk that "SMARKS ARE NEVER HAPPY" is horseshit. Some people WERE happy.

And now, all I know is that because all the major belts are on the whhhores, Raw by necessity has to focus on them. Between the four of them, they have about enough heat to make one really over wrestler.

The best worker and talker among them is Ric Flair...and he's the fucking LACKY of the group!

You'd think a year of boredom with HHH wearing the belt would have taught them something...

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

I'm not a big Shitberg fan but he was finally starting to get over with the belt, meaning that he was being booked properly and not inferior like the rest of the RAW roster besides the Whhhores. If WWE are planning on actually having HHH loose the belt and finally giving the rub to either RVD or Y2J then i'll be a happy man, but if it is another HHH retains the title at Mania story then count me out.

Guest reshad974

Mark my words : A strong heel table controling all the title is what will get the Raw brand on the right track.

I just hope they don't hot-shot the titles off Evolutions members tonight on Raw. Triple H needs to be a strong World champion going to Wrestlemania XX.

Guest Salacious Crumb
Mark my words : A strong heel table controling all the title is what will get the Raw brand on the right track.

I just hope they don't hot-shot the titles off Evolutions members tonight on Raw. Triple H needs to be a strong World champion going to Wrestlemania XX.

No.

The Raw brand was getting back on to the right track with Goldberg as champ and little Triple H involvement. This is like taking a step back to last winter when Evolution was all over the show and no one cared.

Guest Goodear

The real problem here is completely the fact that Triple H has the belt back again after something like two months, none of which were spent in anything other than chasing the belt. Taking all other factors out of the equation, Triple H requires a break from the main event to freshen things up so badly its insane.

Orton winning the IC belt from RVD is fine with me as well as putting some fresh blood into the tag division with Flair and Batista. Anything that takes the straps off The Dudleyz (who are just as stale as HHH) and RVD (who is the most unprofessional worker I have ever seen in my life) are good things in my opinion.

Triple H needs to be a strong World champion going to Wrestlemania XX.

Wouldn't this screw up the proposed plan of Raw Champ Goldberg vs. Smackdown Champ Lesnar at Mania XX?

No, it makes the plans better.

I don't want a champ/champ match without titles on the line at WM!

Guest Besus
Oh and people, wake up, Flair can't work anymore. He can't even bump right anymore. In an old scool environment where story and tradition is more important and there's not a need to be overly smart about what your presenting to the public, ok, in a fed where you have 30 young guys waiting to go that look like monsters compared to him and your doing bad business, no. His sloppier these days then ever and he needs to be overprotective of himself to the point where he can make someone's offense look like shit. Let's get over nostalgia and fan loyalty and realize Flair has no use outside of giving big time rubs to youngsters in a face role or as a full time heel manager, and he should not be getting 30 minute matches on cards simply because he can put a match together.

You said it best.I told them that months ago.

"Flair can still go"

"Flair still has it"

"Flair is better then half of the Raw Roster",etc

Some people need to wake up and Realise Flair sucks.

He sucks on the mic too.I swear everytime this man cuts a promo someone here says it was great. :rolleyes:

When I said Rocky vs HHH, I was saying it because HHH hasn't destroyed him yet, his style is similar(ie brawl), he is STILL among the most over workers in WWF, and it would give us some variety. I'd rather have Rocky with the belt than HHH right now or Goldberg, who belongs in a tag team, just like Jeff Hardy does, because they're good for spurts, not long matches

I love posts like this. This shows you just how much intelligence you have. Why is HHH the man? Because he leeches everything off the business. Because he never does ANYTHING to give to the business that made him a millionaire. Because when he reached main event status by guys like The Rock, Foley, etc. were putting him over and he never realized that HE needed to do the same thing. So in other words, your posts aren't needed here. YOUR FODDER to get to the next IMPORTANT post.

The man=the man with the belt, in these terms. Oh...and the end part of your post just makes you look really elitist when it comes to HHH.

Speaking of which...

:D

...boy, this didn't take long to get going huh? I guess HHHate is still going strong.

HHH is bad, HHH is damaging the company. We ALL know that. We had a about a YEAR of that last time. And anyone who's surprised HHH has the belt must be clueless. He needed the belt before Mania(it's supposed to be HHH/Orton right?). Plus what Trips wants, Trips gets.

And anyway, look at it from an outside point of view. Why is putting the number one belt of the brand on the number one heel of the brand such a bad thing?

I'll now sit here and wait to be flamed for not wishing HHH serious injury or illness just because he's holding a title belt again.

Guest Peter_Griffin

What I don't get is that wrestling is supposed to be a sport for the fans right ? So when something happens that we don't like, we have every right to express our opinions. I don't like Triple H with the belt and I am going to do what everyone else that does not like it SHOULD do. Stop watching RAW. If WWE dies as a result then that is their loss, but people should just stop watching if they don't like what they are seeing.

The fact that people that don't like it are STILL watching it is the one thing keeping them from changing. It makes them think that more people like what they are putting on when infact most people watching DON'T like it.

And anyway, look at it from an outside point of view. Why is putting the number one belt of the brand on the number one heel of the brand such a bad thing?

No challengers?

That's all well & good when there's face challengers to chase after the belt, but he's already blown through them all.

Booker - beaten and shoved back into the mid-card.

Goldberg - beaten. Feud them again so soon? Not likely.

RVD - Ha!

Face-turned Jericho - Ha!

Kane - they seem intent on keeping him heel.

HBK - been there, done that.

Foley - ::groan::

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

Because the number one face was getting way over and was moving into a potentially money drawing feud with heel Kane, but instead they just gave the belt to HHH for no real reason other than he wants it.