TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The OAO WWE RAW 12-15-03 Thread

Guest Just J
there is a bright side?

The fact that Evolution has all the gold and will be talking mad shit tonight alone is the bright side. Not to mention the tease of Austin coming back and Foley.

The makings for a damn good RAW.

there is a bright side?

The fact that Evolution has all the gold and will be talking mad shit tonight alone is the bright side. Not to mention the tease of Austin coming back and Foley.

Triple H......Mick Foley.....Steve Austin.....three focal points of Raw. Holy fuck, are we back in 1999?!

there is a bright side?

If Evolution have all the belts, it means they're all gonna have to job sometime.

Probably.

If it were 2001 Austin coming back, fine and dandy, but how much of 2003 Austin do we really need to see? Same thing with Foley. I mean, I idolize him and love the guy to death, but he's retired for chrissake. He won't do anything more physical or daring than referee a match. And without the possibility of some sort of feud or conflict with another wrestler, he's basically out there jacking his metaphorical dick the entire time. And really, who wants to watch Mick Foley masturbate for two hours?

Guest GreatMuta
there is a bright side?

Triple H......Mick Foley.....Steve Austin.....three focal points of Raw. Holy fuck, are we back in 1999?!

Vince's Thoughts....

Vince: I wonder what will get the fans watching again. Push new talent...nah, that would take too long and I want results now.

(Vince scratches his head, then looks to have come up with something.)

Vince: I GOT IT! Let's try to bring everyone back from the Attitude era. Oh man, no wonder I'm rich, coming up with ideas like this. In fact I'm on such a roll, let's have Mark Henry in a World Heavyweight Title feud next. Now that would be WWE Material.

I'm w/ Funk, Andrew. Bring back Nowinski!

I'll consider it, however these days you're more likely to see me posting in the Video Games/Toys folder than the WWE one.

Guest Just J
Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

That isn't allowed in this thread.

I know it's like people don't want to be entertained. I saw some very good matches last night, now it's time for Evolution to start running RAW, old school! And you can always rely on Foley for some laughs.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

I know it's like people don't want to be entertained. I saw some very good matches last night, now it's time for Evolution to start running RAW, old school! And you can always rely on Foley for some laughs.

NO HAPPINESS IN THIS THREAD.

Seriously, though, tonight's show looks great. Armageddon was just okay, but RAW's doing well in the storyline aspect.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

I know it's like people don't want to be entertained.

Well, you can't TELL people what to be entertained by, You might find Evolution holding all the titles entertaining, while other fans are bored by the entire thing. Rob Van Dam or Booker T competing for the World Heavyweight title might entertain some fans, but it could alienate other fans as well. I don't think anyone watches Raw and says "I better not be friggin entertained tonight, god dammit!!" I'm sure people want to enjoy the show, but you can't shove it down their throats and call it entertaining, if it's something they have absolutely no interest in seeing.

I think most of you do that, just so you have something to bitch about 24/7.

I really am starting to believe that.

If you don't see anything to look forward to, if you don't like a single thing that's going on, if you already KNOW that the show will such, then why watch? For that matter, why post in a RAW thread?

shove it down their throats and call it entertaining, if it's something they have absolutely no interest in seeing.

aem4.jpg

I don't think anyone watches Raw and says "I better not be friggin entertained tonight, god dammit!!"

I've done exactly that, when I've been in a MST3K type mood and wanted to watch a really shitty TV show in order to laugh at it and have some fun, especially with a group of friends.

I don't think anyone watches Raw and says "I better not be friggin entertained tonight, god dammit!!"

I've done exactly that, when I've been in a MST3K type mood and wanted to watch a really shitty TV show in order to laugh at it and have some fun, especially with a group of friends.

Then you ARE being entertained by the program in some form or fashion, correct?

And it does keep you watching every week.

Obviously, it's not bad to the point where you can't find something even remotely entertaining in it. And if it gets you together with your friends to have a good time, then it can't be all that bad.

Matches Scheduled for Raw:

- Mark Henry & Matt Hardy vs. Booker T & Maven

- Chris Jericho & Christian vs. Lita & Trish

- Jon Heidenreich vs. Rico

.....er, did they forget that one match happened on the PPV last night, one match happened on Heat last night, and the other match is just a mix-and-match rehash of two matches that happened last night?

But, wait....gotta be optimistic....

BATTLE OF THE SEXES!!! PART 2!!!! :cheers:

Guest PowerPB13
there is a bright side?

If Evolution have all the belts, it means they're all gonna have to job sometime.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Good one.

-Patrick

Main event tonight?

Goldberg, Michaels, and RVD vs. HHH, Flair, and Batista.

Scratch off two of those names (you KNOW which two) to make it a regular tag and give it more than ten minutes, and you could have one hell of a match. Of course, I'll be shocked if it goes more than, oh, 6 minutes 37 seconds. But considering it's 'Berg and 'Tista, that might be a blessing in disguise. Ah, WWE, I love how predictable you are these days.

In fact, now that I think about it, I will watch Raw tonight. I might not make it through the whole show; hell, I might not make it through the whole first segment. But by God, I'm gonna try.

Also, my post in which I somehow mentioned "Mick Foley masturbating" gets completely ignored, but my post about Raw sucking gets a response? You people are even sicker than I am.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I'll be shocked if they don't turn Jericho tonight.

They teased it last night several times, but didn't follow through.

24.jpg

RAW after Armageddon last year...

How HHHistory loves to repeat itself

Yup, more HHH glorified masterbation sessions to come!