TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The Dames' Diatribe on WWE Raw - 12/29/03

Dames, this isn't attacking yout review btw, because I'm pretty sure the match is gonna be as good as you say it will be, and if not as good, then BETTER.

But everyone else who were saying that SK was an idiot for rating the match ***1/2 are saying nothing in here. Just making a point.

While I'm here though, I thought that The Dudleyz thing was funny because of the copying of a Bill Alfonso angle in ECW in 95 when he DQed someone for a closed fist.

Apart from that, good Diatrabe.

But everyone else who were saying that SK was an idiot for rating the match ***1/2 are saying nothing in here. Just making a point.

But see, that's the thing. SK rated it ****3/4, a near five star match, not ***1/2.

I gave it **** as opposed to ****3/4.

Dames

While I'm here though, I thought that The Dudleyz thing was funny because of the copying of a Bill Alfonso angle in ECW in 95 when he DQed someone for a closed fist.

Nick Patrick also DQed Jim Duggan for that during the Evil Nick Patrick is nWo angle in 1996.

Oh yeah . . . another stellar review boss.

Guest Max Peter David

Stephanie McMahon DQed Test for a closed fist on Kurt Angle on Raw a while back too.

Well to be honest, my absolute favorite thing about Scott Keith that makes me more anxious to read his reviews than anyone else's is that he almost always gets them out within half an hour of the end of the show. That way, I can read his opinions while I still care about what happened. I'll only go back later to read the Dames' review on something like this where there was a really monumental match or angle.

Well to be honest, my absolute favorite thing about Scott Keith that makes me more anxious to read his reviews than anyone else's is that he almost always gets them out within half an hour of the end of the show. That way, I can read his opinions while I still care about what happened. I'll only go back later to read the Dames' review on something like this where there was a really monumental match or angle.

Since he's in Canada, he's able to watch the shows earlier and put them out earlier as well.

I write a LOT in my reports and I do it during a second viewing, hence the longer time. Bah, either way, I still type 75 wpm.

Dames