TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Malibu

Zack's Back

Yep, the Florida vacation has (sadly) ended, and I'm back home. The trip went quite well, with a high point getting a standing ovation in 8-Trax (a Pleasure Island club) for proving once again that I have no shame and busting out the Vanilla Ice dancesteps while "Ice, Ice Baby" played on the video wall. How I wish I had the video camera on me that night.

The times were good, the ladies were hot, and it was tough to leave, but I'm thinking of heading back down at the end of the year. Anyhow, I'm back, and I know that you missed me...

::is handed envelope full of money from Dames::

...as much as I missed you! Now, what's been going on around here?

Guest FrigidSoul

You missed somebody get banned for starting a thread about how you were queer...but fear not, I corrected them on the matter(you can find the thread to see for yourself)

My guess is Eagan. Gotta love how people show their (lack of) spine by starting with someone who won't have computer access for a week.

I appreciate the defense in my name. The checks are in the mail.

Guest FrigidSoul

I think this is the perfect thread to finally state this

Welcome Back Kotter > Saved by the Bell

I think this is the perfect thread to finally state this

Welcome Back Kotter > Saved by the Bell

BLASPHEMY~!

Didn't Screech already solve that debate by kicking Horshak's ass anyhow?

Guest FrigidSoul

Screech had like 2 feet on Horshak

and we all know that Kotter would wreck Belding.

Dama became the greatest poter ever only to lose most of his ability after a freak accident with a coke can and a bottle of vinegar.

Great poter? What exactly is poting?

Guest FrigidSoul

there's also no more name changing after Monday night...so you only have 2 more days to change Kotz's name to "Loves the Cock"

Dama became the greatest poter ever only to lose most of his ability after a freak accident with a coke can and a bottle of vinegar.

Great poter? What exactly is poting?

If you don't know, we can't tell you...

Guest Just J
The trip went quite well, with a high point getting a standing ovation in 8-Trax (a Pleasure Island club) for proving once again that I have no shame and busting out the Vanilla Ice dancesteps while "Ice, Ice Baby" played on the video wall. How I wish I had the video camera on me that night.

Dork.

The trip went quite well, with a high point getting a standing ovation in 8-Trax (a Pleasure Island club) for proving once again that I have no shame and busting out the Vanilla Ice dancesteps while "Ice, Ice Baby" played on the video wall.  How I wish I had the video camera on me that night.

Dork.

Sorry about that sir. I fully expect my change into a chain smoking billionaire's accountant (or whatever the fuck it is that you do) very soon, in order to appease your fuzzy little heart.

Again, I'm truly sorry I had fun on my vacation. Won't happen again.